#1 Edited by HigorM (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

SCENARIO

So imagine that you find yourself trapped in a zombie apocalypse cenario (similar to The Walking Dead) by a "Cosmic and Morbid Millionaire". The planet is the same of our own and you will be the same person, with the same knowledge, same skills, same connections, the same limitations, in short, just the way you are.

To prove that he sent you to this hell just for fun, he says that if you find his home, he will be able to undo the apocalypse and everything back to normal as if by magic (as if it never happened).

He shows you some pictures of the exterior of the house (a big house, but nothing extraordinary, normal color, small garden, fence, roof and all that). You basically will know how his house is, the difficult is to find the house. But all you know is that his house is one of the state capitals in the country. Good luck scouring the country to find the house and the city.

To help you in the search, you will receive a coveted gift, so choose one of the following weapons to go around trying to survive:

• Lightsaber (you can even choose the color!)

• 1 of the weapons from Dungeons and Dragons (TV series)

• Sword of Omens (indestructible, with the ability to sight beyond sight, and other inherent skills of the sword, no cats, so will not serve to draw the Thundercats or humans, but the light can serve to attract / distract zombies)

• Portal Gun (unlimited ammo, but it is good to ensure the teleporters to withstand impacts)

• Master Sword (indestructible, capable of killing zombies with a single blow, able to cure the infection from the bite but only if you never kill a person and is good and worthy, emits aura that serves to repel a few zombies just by being sheated)

• Nyobo (indestructible, bat used by Goku, which stretches endlessly to the will of the holder, the speed of growing / shrinking is almost instantaneous)

• Captain America vibranium Shield (indestructible, good luck handling it, if you can even train a lot fling it, huh)

• Lasso of Truth (indestructible, stretching boundless, beyond the obvious power of force to tell the truth)

• Bionics Sledgehammer (indestructible, appears just by though, and get stronger depending on the mood, the more cheerful and lively, better)

Which weapon will you choose, and what will be your plan of action?

Will wander the world alone? Go find people to help you save the world (you can tell the story for them, but will be difficult to make them believe)?

You start in your house, in your city, and then is up to you!

*feel free to add a weapon that is not on the list, as long as it does not facilitate things too much for you, you dirty bastard!*

#2 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20426 posts) - - Show Bio

MJOLNIR armor. You mad zombies?

#3 Edited by lagoon_boy (10962 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn between the lightsaber and the Sword of Omens.

The Sword of Omens' ability to not only create constructs but to actually emit energy blasts are a definite life saver in the given scenario. But taking in consideration the practice time to actually master it (Even Lion-O had a lot of trouble mastering its abilities) would probably cost the wielder. The Lightsaber however is a lot more simple to use and could literally dismember three to four zombies in one good swing, doesn't require that much effort (I guess) and the fact that it's pretty handy would make it the perfect melee weapon for a zombie apocalypse. So I'd go with the Lightsaber.

#4 Posted by HigorM (4164 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by lagoon_boy (10962 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Ah, it is a very dangerous weapon both for the enemies and for the wielder, but with basic knowledge of such weapon (Which, I think almost everyone has) most mistakes can be avoided. :)

#7 Posted by HigorM (4164 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with the Sword of Omens, the lightsaber would attract to much attention.

I would probably just go on with my normal life if i had my family and such still alive. Then call the government, give them the info, and let them handle it. Then chill back with my new badass sword

If it was only me, well i'd probaly do the same thing. Just go to the nearest shelter and kill zombies for the rest of my life. It'd probably be pretty fun after i got over the " OMFG EVERYONE IZ DEAD AND ZOMBIEZ TRINNA EAT MEHHHHH " Factor. I mean come on, you know it'd be awesome to go around killing things every day, and you could do it without feeling bad

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15746 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Pop a can - save the day

#12 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man's Extremis armor with the Extremis in my body. I'd be able to stay up in the air, away from the hordes, and a quick satellite search will enable me to find the house in a jiffy. And I'll repulsor the hell out of anything that looks at me funny.

#13 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18600 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Iron Man's Extremis armor with the Extremis in my body. I'd be able to stay up in the air, away from the hordes, and a quick satellite search will enable me to find the house in a jiffy. And I'll repulsor the hell out of anything that looks at me funny.

Good plan

#14 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Portal gun. I'll just teleport all the zombies heads into the bottom of the ocean, and hey look at that, zombie threat gone =).

#15 Edited by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

If not that I'd go with Captain Cold's cold gun. That thing is sweet.

#16 Edited by HigorM (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

nice answers everyone..

let´s keep them comi'n..

#17 Posted by dboyrules2011 (14246 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn between the lightsaber and the Sword of Omens.

The Sword of Omens' ability to not only create constructs but to actually emit energy blasts are a definite life saver in the given scenario. But taking in consideration the practice time to actually master it (Even Lion-O had a lot of trouble mastering its abilities) would probably cost the wielder. The Lightsaber however is a lot more simple to use and could literally dismember three to four zombies in one good swing, doesn't require that much effort (I guess) and the fact that it's pretty handy would make it the perfect melee weapon for a zombie apocalypse. So I'd go with the Lightsaber.

#18 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26109 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take the the Sword Of Omens.

After that I will just live the rest of my life killing zombies like crazy until I reach my destination.

#19 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18600 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Havoc Staff.....

I mean it is magical so I could do alot with it.

Or

The good ol fusion canon. To just blast those hoards away.Obviously it would have to be for my size but it could do more damage than say a Lightsaber or a sword.

#20 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I have actually trained with longswords and lightsabers(not real ones, obviously), so either one would be good for me. The lightsaber would be easy to carry, and cause less fatigue in the user due to the weightless blade, but would also be harder to handle on that same token. Another downside to it is that the glowing blade might attract to much zombie attention. The longsword would be a little more cumbersome, but not by much( a standard longsword weighs about 3 1/2 to 4 lbs) but would be stealthier and more than capable of taking off rotted zombie heads. So either one of those I can make work.

#21 Posted by HigorM (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

I´m surprised no one took the Dungeons and Dragons weapons.

#22 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#23 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

The lightsaber, while cool, is extremely dangerous to use if you are not a force-sensitive. Even Boba Fett only uses his when he has no other choice.

The lasso of truth however, will kill undead that are near you. So risk of infection at all if you have the golden rope.

#24 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Darling_Luna (4275 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bionic hammer seem already defeated, how chipper could you be during this ? :P

Portal gun, just to keep moving heeh or I'd pick Kamen Rider OOO's belt and medals

#26 Edited by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

The Slave One. I win.

If that's not allowed then I pick a sword, with that and other stuff that I salvage I should be able to do this.

#27 Posted by Cloakx14 (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Zelda sword.

#28 Posted by Chibi_cute (4588 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsaber...

All i would do is wrish the lightsaber all around and no undead can touch me.. even if im bitten i would just cauterize the wounds.

#29 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Hat of the Magician given to Presto.

Pull one of those Dragons out of the hat sit back & see how the zombies deal with that :)

#30 Edited by Thitiki (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Sword for sure. I could heal myself, fire beams and keep zombies at bay just by having it also if I had to kill another human I'd use a knife of some sort that way it doesn't taint the blade. Plus it is just bada$$!!

#31 Posted by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

The fully loaded, hyper lethal Stryker Strykezone 380 Crossbow.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

#32 Edited by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio
I'd rather just have this, thanks.

#33 Edited by wildvine (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

Master sword.

#34 Edited by Xwraith (20492 posts) - - Show Bio

One of these.

Barring that, Nyobo (I've never seen a single episode of Dragon Ball).

#35 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Torn between a lightsaber or a portal gun, with a lightsaber I can easily handle zombies but other survivors would likely try to shoot me to get it and I cant block bullets.

A portal gun is not as fun but way faster, I can just travel safely via rooftops and shoot a round from a cliff several kilometers away.

Either way id go at it alone.

#36 Edited by swordmasterD (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this isn't aloud but... INFINITY GAUNTLET. Or maybe one of the power bands from that show legend of the dragon (come on the power bands have to be aloud)

#37 Posted by SuperDrummer (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Nyobo...
It may not be the flashiest, but it has infinite range, is very easy on beginners, can hit extremely hard (By having it grow extremely fast and hitting someone with the tip), and can be used for travel.