Yoga pants

• 167 results
TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Are you guys allowed to wear your own clothes?

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@thedandyman: yes there are just restriction on what exactly we can wear like yoga pants

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@oldwasher: Ah, right. I can see why they'd ban them, we're not allowed a certain shade of trouser so if you came in wearing yoga pants in our school then you'd probably get pretty badly told off.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@deranged_midget: this specific dress code is for sure, but I wouldn't say it is unnecessary.

I do not disagree with that. I just think there should be different leniency depending on the setting.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That sucks.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By oldwasher

@thedandyman: yeah girls who have worn yoga pants here were either suspended or sent home until they could "return with more appropriate clothing"

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

I agree but I don't think girls protesting it is gonna do very much

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Noone301994

@oldwasher: No it won't. That's just a fight you guys will never win. That's why all I have to say is, "that sucks." There's not much you can do about it. They did this to my high school too (luckily it was the year after I graduated).

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

I know. they are apparently ccreating a petition now to have the rule removed so ill see how that turns out

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: Well I remember for my school the reason they banned it was because some girls were wearing yoga pants without any underwear on underneath lol. So your situation may be different.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By oldwasher

@noone301994:

probably. a bunh of school districs I heard have been doing it and ours has just followed the rest of them.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: Yeah that's true. Again, I doubt they will change the rule. The school has nothing to gain from removing the ban.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I do too. while I think its a little dumb and restrictive I doubt anything these girls do will change the staff's minds

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think it's rather stupid that some people are trying to plead the sexist cause when, and I'm going to be completely blunt, they make you look like a dang hooker.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: they are pleading that the entire rule is sexist because it apparently promotes rape culture

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@oldwasher: And I just don't see how it works like that. They want to get rid of them because they're distracting, but people have bizarre arguments for keeping them.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000:

I think they have mostly said they shouldn't have to change their wardrobe to keep men from being distracted

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, someone has to look out for the all the poor penises in these schools. I can only imagine all the blood being directed towards the little fellers that is better utilised in their owners' brains. They must be dropping like flies in the hallways for the school to make this drastic of a decision. Dear God, the tumescence! The tumidity of the tumescent tumescence! It's a freaking hazard having all those erections springing spontaneously everywhere, causing havoc in every which way. Someone can poke their eye out, or something. Wielding those things is hellish as it is, and don't get me started on the chronic fapping that must be going on because an erection is a freaking medical emergency. We can't expect our young men to simply bear them after being subjected to the horrors of da booty. That ain't right.

Unless the school invests in those thingamabobs BDSM enthusiasts place on penises, preventing them from engorging? Maybe a timer of some sort, while students are in school? That might help deal with the issue. Hey! A fundraiser! Everyone can get together and do some kind of car wash! That would go a long way towards repairing the ill feelings probably being experienced by both sides of issue, I think.

Or they can go with uniforms. Since, hey, it works well and takes care of issues like these. Not to mention brand and economic status concerns which statistically have been proven to lower instances of bullying and theft in school.

I'd go with my c_ck restricting idea, though. Much more practical and easy to put into place. Literally.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By oldwasher

@ms-lola: if we tried uniforms here people would just cry "freedom of expression!" And refuse to wear it

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Every man is FOR yoga pants.
Yoga pants .
Yay

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

I'll just leave this here.

While I agree with the principle, I think dress codes are an important part of any scholastic or professional setting. Things like yoga pants are inappropriate in such a setting because they're not meant for such a setting. Call me crazy, but I'm a big believer in certain types of clothing only being appropriate for the situations they're intended for.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By legacy6364

Why does it matter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: if we tried uniforms here people would just cry "freedom of expression!" And refuse to wear it

That's not how uniforms work.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

Well, someone has to look out for the all the poor penises in these schools. I can only imagine all the blood being directed towards the little fellers that is better utilised in their owners' brains. They must be dropping like flies in the hallways for the school to make this drastic of a decision. Dear God, the tumescence! The tumidity of the tumescent tumescence! It's a freaking hazard having all those erections springing spontaneously everywhere, causing havoc in every which way. Someone can poke their eye out, or something. Wielding those things is hellish as it is, and don't get me started on the chronic fapping that must be going on because an erection is a freaking medical emergency. We can't expect our young men to simply bear them after being subjected to the horrors of da booty. That ain't right.

Unless the school invests in those thingamabobs BDSM enthusiasts place on penises, preventing them from engorging? Maybe a timer of some sort, while students are in school? That might help deal with the issue. Hey! A fundraiser! Everyone can get together and do some kind of car wash! That would go a long way towards repairing the ill feelings probably being experienced by both sides of issue, I think.

Or they can go with uniforms. Since, hey, it works well and takes care of issues like these. Not to mention brand and economic status concerns which statistically have been proven to lower instances of bullying and theft in school.

I'd go with my c_ck restricting idea, though. Much more practical and easy to put into place. Literally.

ROFLMAO!

Anyways you can still look sexy and respectable without looking ratchet.

I believe this is relevant.

Loading Video...

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Camel-toe

</thread>

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@deranged_midget said:

I'll just leave this here.

While I agree with the principle, I think dress codes are an important part of any scholastic or professional setting. Things like yoga pants are inappropriate in such a setting because they're not meant for such a setting. Call me crazy, but I'm a big believer in certain types of clothing only being appropriate for the situations they're intended for.

"Dress codes promote rape culture and sexism towards women"

WHAT THE FLYING FYCK?!!!!!....
This is bull.

BTW,i partly agree with Squares.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By oldwasher

@squares: I know but they would still try and not wear it because they don't like rules that determine what they can wear

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I think that students should be able to wear what they want as long as they are wearing something. Not for the inappropriate reasons but for sanitary reasons.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By flashback0180

Can some feminist answer me this,

So it's ok for women to Wear revealing cloths, and it's wrong for a man to look at her.

But ironically it's wrong for a guy to walk around with a open zipper in his pants, in front of women. Actually it's a crime in few states.

The argument is the same. Women stare too.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180:

Who says you can't look? You can look, but hold off on the up and downs while blocking their way so they KNOW you are, also, cat calls or wolf whistles and such. It would be nice to look at them in the eyes when talking to them (not staring at the girls the entire time) and as for your zipper being down and it be illegal, that's hilarious. I am curious as to how it could be considered the same though? I say wrap those sausages nice and snug if you want to. If a woman stares at you, makes suggestive comments or stares at it when talking to you, she's just as objectifying as the next person. It's not a gender thing. I've been hit up by lesbians (or maybe they were bi-sexual, who knows?) and it's just as demeaning if a guy did it.

Unless you are saying males are unable to function when there are attractive women around? That they can't think straight or make the right choices and consciously not make it obvious they want to f_ck someone? I get how they feel, I can get that way too when I see a hot guy, but I think it's possible to rein it in, so to speak.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's against the law to not attend school at a certain age, and if they choose to not attend school over a uniform, so be it. It's not sexist at all, and I have no idea why schools all don't have uniforms. Any argument made against them fall flat in the face of benefits (and that includes financially, especially when bursaries and assistance is easily set up.)

I don't disagree with the girls who are protesting the ban, I am behind him one hundred per cent (I'm so punny), but I think uniforms should have been the answer.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: I don't even understand why my school is making the excuse of men not being able to focus while attractive girls wear yoga pants.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: I can agree with that. The only argument people I've heard give against uniforms is that they hinder freedom of expression and they're uncomfortable apparently.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: I suspect it's the staff who has a problem. Which to me is worse. If anything, the boys in your school should be more upset because apparently, you are all walking easytotriggerinto erection penises. Even then, I personally believe a guy with a hardon thinks with a razor sharp clarity. That's just me, though.

As for uniforms, they aren't uncomfortable. A pair of slacks and button up dress shirt (or even polo shirt) is all that's required. Blazers and ties can be argued against. I had a uniform throughout high school and it was just fine. Once a month we had "dress down" day where you would pay a toonie (two dollars) for the privilege and the money went to a charity. On those days you could wear whatever you like. I went overboard a few times in grade nine because I wanted to stand out, haha, but by grade twelve, I was practically showing up in my pajamas.

I wish you guys luck, but I think the girls are right on this one. It is a sexist decision and they are right to protest it.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: thanks. Apparently some of the girls have made a petition online and have actually went to the superintendent about it. And I guess they have made a little progress because now you can wear yoga pants but only if something else like a shirt is covering your butt

_WildChild_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their pants. What's the problem?? You can go to school and learn in a trash bag.

Ha! Hardly.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: oh yeah thanks for pointing that out.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So recently my high school has banned yoga pants and leggings in their dress code and has started suspending girls who are caught wearing them. And now it has become a major controversy here. So I thoght I'd ask for your opinions how do you feel about this and school rules like this in general?

I like booties but Yoga pants are miss leading and if you ain't learning yoga don't wear them.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers