Yo. Wuzzup with all the haters and trolls all up on me?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mrbobdobalina

Its like, I post on the forums, and I get swarmed by haters and trolls, trolling me. Crying and whining about my posts, hating on my posts. I mean, for real? Wuzzup with that? Don't like what I say? Don't reply to it. Don't troll and hate on me. Everywhere I post, some troll comes up to me and says what I post is wrong, and tries to act cool when he gives a rebuttal, and I give one back, he ignores my rebuttal like he's some cool guy. I mean, for real. Haters and trolls gotta stop this. I am sure they are trolling me because they want me off the site, but it doesnt work that way. I aint gonna let a bunch of haters and trolls run me off the site. Why? Cuz I know why they hate and troll. I'm a 1000x better debater than they will ever be. And they will laugh, and have their little troll friends laugh too, but that's the truth, and it will stay that way until they can prove otherwise. Until they stop being biased debaters, accept other peoples rebuttals and dont ignore them, and stop undermining characters, there is absolutely nothing in the universe that will change them from a bad debater to at least a "decent" debater. Trolls, you aint running me away. Peeps like Static Shock, and this Mr Director fellow, always trolling me, but I wont run away from trolls. I will stand up and fight them. I aint gonna let them win. Just me being on this site means that the trolls are losing and cant win. They wont run me off. I wont let them or the haters run me off. I am here, and I will debate the right way. Showing facts, not undermining characters, and accepting other peoples rebuttals. I dont care if they hate me for debating the right way, while they continue to undermine characters, ignore peoples rebuttals if they give an opposing viewpoint. I wont conform to that. I will continue to debate the correct and proper way. The haters and trolls can continue to troll the threads all you want, but you wont run me away. Thats how it is, and its going to stay that way.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
lmmfao
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@King Saturn said:
" lmmfao "
Hey homie. Like I said, you and your troll friends can laugh. You aint runnin me away cuz you troll the threads, aight?
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LT1085
@King Saturn said:

" lmmfao "

@mrbobdobalina: After reading the OP and looking back at your post history, it sounds to me like the problem is with you and they way you do things. Don't get so offended when people give you advice on how to improve your post quality and habits. Not everything positive is a compliment. Get over it. 

@mrbobdobalina said:
" @King Saturn said:
" lmmfao "
Hey homie. Like I said, you and your troll friends can laugh. You aint runnin me away cuz you troll the threads, aight? "
I'm beginning to think that you don't think you know what a troll is...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @King Saturn said:
" lmmfao "
Hey homie. Like I said, you and your troll friends can laugh. You aint runnin me away cuz you troll the threads, aight? "
who said I was running you away ? 
lol
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By Dracade102

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Death Certificate
@mrbobdobalina said:
"Its like, I post on the forums, and I get swarmed by haters and trolls, trolling me. Crying and whining about my posts, hating on my posts. I mean, for real? Wuzzup with that? Don't like what I say? Don't reply to it. Don't troll and hate on me. Everywhere I post, some troll comes up to me and says what I post is wrong, and tries to act cool when he gives a rebuttal, and I give one back, he ignores my rebuttal like he's some cool guy. I mean, for real. Haters and trolls gotta stop this. I am sure they are trolling me because they want me off the site, but it doesnt work that way. I aint gonna let a bunch of haters and trolls run me off the site. Why? Cuz I know why they hate and troll. I'm a 1000x better debater than they will ever be. And they will laugh, and have their little troll friends laugh too, but that's the truth, and it will stay that way until they can prove otherwise. Until they stop being biased debaters, accept other peoples rebuttals and dont ignore them, and stop undermining characters, there is absolutely nothing in the universe that will change them from a bad debater to at least a "decent" debater. Trolls, you aint running me away. Peeps like Static Shock, and this Mr Director fellow, always trolling me, but I wont run away from trolls. I will stand up and fight them. I aint gonna let them win. Just me being on this site means that the trolls are losing and cant win. They wont run me off. I wont let them or the haters run me off. I am here, and I will debate the right way. Showing facts, not undermining characters, and accepting other peoples rebuttals. I dont care if they hate me for debating the right way, while they continue to undermine characters, ignore peoples rebuttals if they give an opposing viewpoint. I wont conform to that. I will continue to debate the correct and proper way. The haters and trolls can continue to troll the threads all you want, but you wont run me away. Thats how it is, and its going to stay that way. "

LMFAO. Seriously do you even the read BS you post. Calling static and mr director trolls, keep this up and you will be same postion as wolverinepwns. 
lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By lastdrag0n89

Someone has an inflated ego

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LT1085

...Bait thread.  
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daydream
@Death Certificate said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
"Its like, I post on the forums, and I get swarmed by haters and trolls, trolling me. Crying and whining about my posts, hating on my posts. I mean, for real? Wuzzup with that? Don't like what I say? Don't reply to it. Don't troll and hate on me. Everywhere I post, some troll comes up to me and says what I post is wrong, and tries to act cool when he gives a rebuttal, and I give one back, he ignores my rebuttal like he's some cool guy. I mean, for real. Haters and trolls gotta stop this. I am sure they are trolling me because they want me off the site, but it doesnt work that way. I aint gonna let a bunch of haters and trolls run me off the site. Why? Cuz I know why they hate and troll. I'm a 1000x better debater than they will ever be. And they will laugh, and have their little troll friends laugh too, but that's the truth, and it will stay that way until they can prove otherwise. Until they stop being biased debaters, accept other peoples rebuttals and dont ignore them, and stop undermining characters, there is absolutely nothing in the universe that will change them from a bad debater to at least a "decent" debater. Trolls, you aint running me away. Peeps like Static Shock, and this Mr Director fellow, always trolling me, but I wont run away from trolls. I will stand up and fight them. I aint gonna let them win. Just me being on this site means that the trolls are losing and cant win. They wont run me off. I wont let them or the haters run me off. I am here, and I will debate the right way. Showing facts, not undermining characters, and accepting other peoples rebuttals. I dont care if they hate me for debating the right way, while they continue to undermine characters, ignore peoples rebuttals if they give an opposing viewpoint. I wont conform to that. I will continue to debate the correct and proper way. The haters and trolls can continue to troll the threads all you want, but you wont run me away. Thats how it is, and its going to stay that way. "
LMFAO. Seriously do you even the read BS you post. Calling static and mr director trolls, keep this up and you will be same postion as wolverinepwns.  "
Is he still around...?
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Daydream:
Nah he's long gone
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@LT1085 said:
" @King Saturn said:

" lmmfao "

@mrbobdobalina: After reading the OP and looking back at your post history, it sounds to me like the problem is with you and they way you do things. Don't get so offended when people give you advice on how to improve your post quality and habits. Not everything positive is a compliment. Get over it. 

@mrbobdobalina said:
" @King Saturn said:
" lmmfao "
I'm beginning to think that you don't think you know what a troll is... "
Dude, people give me absolutely no advice. They aren't good debaters. It's a simple rouse that people play to try to trick people like you into thinking they are good debaters. It's like Obama's presidential run. "Yes We Can" is a propaganda slogan in order to attract people to their cause. It's like the debaters here on Comic Vine. Any "advice" is failed, because it is covered with undermining posts and rebuttals, and being biased. They try to make people believe they are good debaters. I will not conform to their lies. That's great that you think they are good, but I live in the real world, and the real world says that they aren't good debaters.

And yes, I know what a troll is. 

@Death Certificate said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
LMFAO. Seriously do you even the read BS you post. Calling static and mr director trolls, keep this up and you will be same postion as wolverinepwns.  "
You are on the same trollercoaster the rest of them ride, bub.
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By queenfrost_

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :'D

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@queenfrost_ said:
" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :'D "

No Caption Provided
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By EdwardWindsor

this thread is hillarious

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LT1085
@mrbobdobalina:  You might be suffering from   schizoaffective disorder. Or you are a troll yourself, whining about being picked on and pointing fingers just to get others riled up enough to actually start doing the things that you say are already happening...
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By spawn devil

Come on...I understand you feel bad but...calling Static a troll when he was even proposed to be a mod. I find is actual trolling from your behalf. If you don't like to hear the truth, I can't help you.

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By queenfrost_
@mrbobdobalina:
No Caption Provided
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@LT1085 said:
" @mrbobdobalina:  You might be suffering from   schizoaffective disorder. Or you are a troll yourself, whining about being picked on and pointing fingers just to get others riled up enough to actually start doing the things that you say are already happening... "
Dude, I think you are suffering from denial syndrome. Denying that people who are actually trolls, are actually trolls. 

And I'm not whining about being picked on. In fact, I'm not whining at all. Speaking the truth is not whining. I don't know where you live, but in America, speaking the truth is not whining. 

@spawn devil said:
" Come on...I understand you feel bad but...calling Static a troll when he was even proposed to be a mod. I find is actual trolling from your behalf. If you don't like to hear the truth, I can't help you. "
Why the hell am I supposed to care if Static was asked to me a mod...... 

And I don't feel bad. Where are you people getting this nonsense from? They are trolls. They trick people like you into thinking they aren't trolls. Why would I feel bad about that? I'm very happy that I can see the truth behind their lies.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@queenfrost_ said:
" @mrbobdobalina:
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@queenfrost_ said:
" @mrbobdobalina:
No Caption Provided
"
chill, stuff like this is what causes these issues in the first place.  

Guys, his thread is a valid point if he is generally upset at people attacking him then so be it, He has not gone about it in the right way but I think it highlights one of the main issues we ar having in the battle forums. People need to be more productive and cut the crap about posting troll pictures and attacking people. 
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

But to add to that, this is being locked as its clearly not causing any change.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Aiden Cross

Is it really needed to make a topic about it? He could've just pm'd a mod about it instead of making a topic where he knows he'll be flamed anyway. And which happened.