yes or no:NICE GUYS always finish last because girls love D-BAGS?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock
@FLCL1 said:
" women like agressive men, if your a passive nice guy:goodbye dating life lol "
Co-signed.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Static Shock
@Edamame said:
" Why not?  LOL. 
She'll take advantage of you.
Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be whipped. 

@Edamame said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Edamame said:
" Why not?  LOL. 
She'll take advantage of you. "
What's wrong with that?  Why not switch roles sometimes? "
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Static Shock
@Edamame: It's bad territory. I don't want a woman taking advantage of me all the time to get what she wants. She'll no longer respect you at that point.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DH69

yep. atleast until they're in their 30's had a few kids, starting to lose their looks, and are now just willing to settle...then the nice guys win...the consolation prize >:p

LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LauraX23

No Caption Provided

Hott!! 
 Lol.
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By drdanny10293
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
 I wouldn't want to be whipped.  

"
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Undergroundgod
@inferiorego said:
"girls love dbags... women love nice guys "
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By drdanny10293
@Edamame said:
" @drdanny10293 said:
" @A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
 I wouldn't want to be whipped.  

"
"
????????????  LOL "

oh my bad lol 

anyway Girls like A%%holes for the cheap thrill 

Not women though  

all my ex's were older than me (1-4 years older) and i'm 16  

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By drdanny10293
@Edamame:
who doesn't  

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Edamame said:
" @drdanny10293: I prefer women. : ) "

I like both, if I am really into a woman, I can be a real cool guy.  If I am only looking for a cheap thrill, I can be a bad ass. 
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By SilverSentry

yes or no:NICE GUYS always finish last because girls love D-BAGS?

NO
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By No_Name_

Not true.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ARMIV
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" @LT1085 said:
" GIRLS do, WOMEN don't. "
Quoted for truth. "
Double quotation for double the truth.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Kurrent

I've found that being a "Nice Douche" or a "Guy Bag" has worked for me lol

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SilverSentry
@Kurrent said:
" I've found that being a "Nice Douche" or a "Guy Bag" has worked for me lol "
Ya I tend to fluctuate from douche to nice guy and that tends to work really well .
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Green Skin

They screw around with the D-bag, they marry the nice guy.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#77  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Nice guys end up having a great life. D-Bags end up serving you lunch.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Green Skin said:
"They screw around with the D-bag, they marry the nice guy. "

They marry the nice guy, and then they screw around with the D-bag.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Green Skin
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Green Skin said:
"They screw around with the D-bag, they marry the nice guy. "
They marry the nice guy, and then they screw around with the D-bag. "
Lol, that too.
Avatar image for deathstroketheterminator
DeathstrokeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supreme Marvel said:
" @inferiorego said:
" girls love dbags... women love nice guys "
 That's a defo that. I was out last night and we went into woman infested clubs, they were all over me because I was talking to them. And I could dance better than the pole dancers on show. ::) Got one of the pole dancer's numbers as well. ::D She was impressed with my moves and agility. "

Showoff.....got any advice for me?
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Primmaster64

Yes

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Vortex13
@inferiorego said:
" girls love dbags... women love nice guys "
@LT1085 said:
" GIRLS do, WOMEN don't. "
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Primmaster64
@Green Skin said:
" They screw around with the D-bag, they marry the nice guy. "
true
@inferiorego said:
" Nice guys end up having a great life. D-Bags end up serving you lunch. "

Also true.
Avatar image for deathstroketheterminator
DeathstrokeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RonSiconolfi said:
"@inferiorego said:
"girls love dbags... women love nice guys "

@LT1085 said:
"GIRLS do, WOMEN don't. "
sandra bullock? shes  a woman 
ironically she's always making movies where she in love with goodlooking nice guys, in real life she went for an ugly scumbag

Man, I'd LOVE to hook up with Sandra Bullock. Had a crush on her for awhile.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#85  Edited By kheranlord12

Nice guys finish because they seek approval from woman. They have no backbone. Women want to have a relationship were she feels love. When your in a relationship and your trying to seek someone approver be it men or women it will never work. The so called nice guys don't have a backbone and they to afraid to question they girlfriend or wife when they are in the wrong because they are scared of they wrath/anger. I don't see them has nice guys i see them has lost souls they don't have no spirit. If you are a nice guy who is confident, assertive and has a backbone to him, you will usually do fine with women.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By kheranlord12
@FLCL1 said:

"women like agressive men, if your a passive nice guy:goodbye dating life lol "

It depend on what you mean about agressivebecause in general  agressive mean to hurt someone.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#87  Edited By sexy_merc

Nah, I'm a nice guy and I've been with a lot of women.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#88  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Nice girls get ruined by douche bags

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89  Edited By CATPANEXE

It takes all different types so no, thats actually just a saying, and a reason applied when a girl a guy
wants to be with wont be with him generally, when the real reason is usually something entirely different.
learn to " get in where you fit in " as they say. the statement here assumes women are generalized to begin
with, which is also untrue.

GalactaSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#90  Edited By GalactaSurfer
@warlord1234 said:
" Nice guys finish because they seek approval from woman. They have no backbone. Women want to have a relationship were she feels love. When your in a relationship and your trying to seek someone approver be it men or women it will never work. The so called nice guys don't have a backbone and they to afraid to question they girlfriend or wife when they are in the wrong because they are scared of they wrath/anger. I don't see them has nice guys i see them has lost souls they don't have no spirit. If you are a nice guy who is confident, assertive and has a backbone to him, you will usually do fine with women.     "
I defiantly agree with this! 

The good guy is the beta male that likes to let women set the tone of the relationship thus why women like to marry to.

The D-bag is the Alpha male who moves to his own tune and likes to set the agenda and is more aggressive. Women love it when a man is assertive but in the end they like to think that they are in control. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By kheranlord12
@GalactaSurfer said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" Nice guys finish because they seek approval from woman. They have no backbone. Women want to have a relationship were she feels love. When your in a relationship and your trying to seek someone approver be it men or women it will never work. The so called nice guys don't have a backbone and they to afraid to question they girlfriend or wife when they are in the wrong because they are scared of they wrath/anger. I don't see them has nice guys i see them has lost souls they don't have no spirit. If you are a nice guy who is confident, assertive and has a backbone to him, you will usually do fine with women.     "
I defiantly agree with this!   The good guy is the beta male that likes to let women set the tone of the relationship thus why women like to marry to.  The D-bag is the Alpha male who moves to his own tune and likes to set the agenda and is more aggressive. Women love it when a man is assertive but in the end they like to think that they are in control.  "

I did not say that. I said that women don't like nice guy because they be nice at the expense of themselve making themselve look desperate and pathetic they give an aura of weakness and helplessness. They nothing wrong with being a nice guy has long you have a backbone.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nice guys don't finish last.If you're a nice guy and you finish last..maybe there is something else wrong with you than being too nice.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By kheranlord12
@Vance Astro said:

"Nice guys don't finish last.If you're a nice guy and you finish last..maybe there is something else wrong with you than being too nice. "

that was i being saying to people but they don't seem to undertsand what i mean. When i tell people the reason why nice guys finish last they cut the conventions or debate and saying how i like to degrade women or i am some kind of sick jerk that likes to hurt woman. It obvious the term nice guys is a social nickname and people or group in general people earn nicknames through  reputations. So anyone who is a nice guys mean that they are helpful. Which sometimes confess me logically becuase human being are not helpless creatures.    People are called nice for different type of reason such has helping people, being kind, being self sacrifice because they are called nice guys it mean they do it all time keep in mind that i said people earn nicknames through reputation if nice guys are called nice guys that mean they are nice 24/7 they be nice when it not necessarily because no human being is always at disadvantage and no human are always needy unless it was a child or a human being with a disability. That the reason why women do not like nice guys because they be nice at the expense of themselves. How can a women have relationship with a man who dose not invest his love with a woman but tries to focused on being nice so that she will like him. Women might say they like nice guys but when they get in a relationship they find out the relationship because she does not feel like her men is her lover she feel has if her men is her friend or worse a mother.    
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By NexusOfLight
@inferiorego said:
" Nice guys end up having a great life. D-Bags end up serving you lunch. "
Such prophetic wisdom!
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheBatman586

I think your typical girl likes a**holes when she's younger (in her teen years), and then once she's a bit older, she realizes that it's better to date someone who treats you well. 

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Girls like excitement.  So do dudes.  It's not about bad guys/ good guys.  It's about being interesting.  The bad guy is often more interesting than the good guy.  Superman vs Lex Luthor for example.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By kheranlord12
@TheBatman586 said:

"I think your typical girl likes a**holes when she's younger (in her teen years), and then once she's a bit older, she realizes that it's better to date someone who treats you well.  "

Even if women get older she is not going to like the stereotypical nice guys.
GalactaSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#98  Edited By GalactaSurfer
@warlord1234 said:
" @GalactaSurfer said:
" @warlord1234 said:
I defiantly agree with this!   The good guy is the beta male that likes to let women set the tone of the relationship thus why women like to marry to.  The D-bag is the Alpha male who moves to his own tune and likes to set the agenda and is more aggressive. Women love it when a man is assertive but in the end they like to think that they are in control.  "
I did not say that. I said that women don't like nice guy because they be nice at the expense of themselve making themselve look desperate and pathetic they give an aura of weakness and helplessness. They nothing wrong with being a nice guy has long you have a backbone. "
Sorry I wasnt trying to imply that you said that and you are right. 
Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you just got to learn to not always be the nice guy, there are times when being the nice guy is a good thing or its going to help you out but then there are times then you just need to not be it cause a lot of people (not all people) take advantage of the nice guys and you shouldn't put up with that. You just got to find the balance point of when to be the nice guy and when not to be.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By kheranlord12
@GalactaSurfer said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @GalactaSurfer said:
" @warlord1234 said:
I did not say that. I said that women don't like nice guy because they be nice at the expense of themselve making themselve look desperate and pathetic they give an aura of weakness and helplessness. They nothing wrong with being a nice guy has long you have a backbone. "
Sorry I wasnt trying to imply that you said that and you are right.  "

It cool