• 72 results
Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2147 posts) 1 year, 7 months ago

Poll: xbox one or play station 4 (105 votes)

Xbox one 7%
PS4 93%

I just wanted to know what the consensus is of which will be better.

#1 Posted by danhimself (22731 posts) - - Show Bio

judging from the comments I've been seeing I'm guessing that PS4 is going to come out on top

#2 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

ps4 is taking out the trash

#3 Posted by flazam (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Box One looks ...............(Insert Swear Word)

#4 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

@flazam said:

X-Box One looks ...............(Insert Swear Word)

yeah as a fan of Xbox i hate too say that PS4 will be better

#5 Posted by flazam (2547 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Bruxae (14138 posts) - - Show Bio

Microsoft all getting orange lantern rings.

#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6759 posts) - - Show Bio

E3 was microsofts chance to win me over but they failed. They are sticking to their guns witch in a way I respect but also at the same time they should have caved because now I'm going with the PS4 cause it looks like a more badass PS2 whitch is by far the best consal ever plus the PS4 has KH3 so that's an automatic buy for me even thou the game won't come out for like three years

#8 Edited by flazam (2547 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

this

#10 Posted by ccraft (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

ps4 wins

#11 Edited by Xwraith (22648 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone actually voted for Xbox One?

#12 Posted by flazam (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinned

#13 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4 Because they didn't completely screw over the consumer......yet.

#14 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

The people who voted X-Box One didn't post here.

Brave folk. Braaaave folk.

PS4 wins.

#15 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8548 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

lol QFT

playstation 4! now that we have a kingdom hearts 3 confirmation :)

#17 Posted by Arinya (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised they are putting restrictions on something that is becoming so accessible.

#18 Posted by sagejonathan (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

Ps4 is WAY better. XBox One is garbage. Xbox announced good games, but their console is pathetic and anti-consumer. PS4 is for gamers.

#19 Posted by jloneblackheart (5515 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4

Moderator Online
#20 Edited by JediXMan (31588 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4.

#21 Posted by Ms. Omega (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4 Wins Flawless Victory!!!

#22 Posted by gambit75 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4

#23 Edited by frogdog (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15138 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms__omega: That image is contradictory considering how Batman kicks his a** for the next 20 years of his life which in this case will not happen because Xbox One will fail horribly.

#25 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

Like the guy getting hit in the Fist of the North Star gif.... Microsoft doesn't know they're already dead.

#26 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27614 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4 stomps.

#27 Posted by MonsterStomp (21421 posts) - - Show Bio

judging from the comments I've been seeing I'm guessing that PS4 is going to come out on top

#28 Edited by frogdog (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

Like the guy getting hit in the Fist of the North Star gif.... Microsoft doesn't know they're already dead.

And explods afterwards?

#29 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (24308 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the Wii U :P

#30 Posted by Nefarious (23652 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4.

#31 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

N64

#32 Posted by jwalser3 (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha damn! 91% ps4. I won't get it right away.

#33 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@digbykong said:

@frogdog said:

And explods afterwards?

Like a balloon full of cherry kool-aid. Splooosh!

#34 Posted by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

From a consumer stand-point and straight out of launch, PlayStation 4 will definitely be selling better. A few years down the line? Anything could happen.

As for me, I'm not afraid to say I'm getting an Xbox One.

#35 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

People that voted Xbox must not know all the details ! Xbox is FU***** the consumer with an iron dildo ! I've always been with Playstation but dang... Is Microsoft gonna even try to compete on a gaming level ?

#36 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13017 posts) - - Show Bio

I like sharing games and being able to play while not on-line. Unfortunately, Xbone will not be able to provide that for me. So I'm upgrading to free on-line play and more enjoyment in the Playstation franchise. Good-bye Master Chief, we had a great ride.

#37 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (8548 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Don't worry I'm getting both also.

But the thing to remember as consumers our voice is our wallets. So the only ones I expect not to complain are the ones buying it.

#38 Posted by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: From a consumer stand-point, Sony is looking better in terms of lacking a constant internet connection, less restricted on used games and especially price. That much is evident for now.

But if you've watched both conferences, you'd clearly know that both Microsoft and Sony are dishing out fantastic games!

#39 Edited by boschePG (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to tag this message to get back later.

PS4 tho

#40 Edited by Immortal777 (7801 posts) - - Show Bio

Both.

#41 Edited by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: Sony's definitely playing their cards correctly out of the gate this time around! But, in case you didn't know, to play multiplayer games, that $5 fee is required. Just letting you know! :)

Don't worry I'm getting both also.

But the thing to remember as a consumer our voice is our wallets. So the only ones I expect not to complain are the ones buying it.

Well put!

#42 Posted by SHAZAM117 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards the PS4 for next gen.

XBOX One is pretty trick, but has a lot of extra crap that just doesnt personally interest me. Not to mention some questionable requirements

#43 Posted by Ms. Omega (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

Microsoft got Trolled LOL

#45 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Microsoft has shown better exclusive games in their conference but ps4 is a better system along with a cheaper price and with competitive launch titles.

#46 Posted by SHAZAM117 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13017 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Hahaha, that is true. But I guess $5 seems more like free than the actual cost of XBL Gold! For me at least, as a loyal Xbox fan, $5 is heaven!

#48 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: oh your going against the masses you much be soooo much better than everyone else.

#49 Edited by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman said:

@deranged_midget: oh your going against the masses you much be soooo much better than everyone else.

Where in any of my posts did you gain that type of context?

From a consumer stand-point and straight out of launch, PlayStation 4 will definitely be selling better. A few years down the line? Anything could happen.

Not sure how this is making me better than anyone else.

From a consumer stand-point, Sony is looking better in terms of lacking a constant internet connection, less restricted on used games and especially price. That much is evident for now.

But if you've watched both conferences, you'd clearly know that both Microsoft and Sony are dishing out fantastic games!

Or this.

Sony's definitely playing their cards correctly out of the gate this time around! But, in case you didn't know, to play multiplayer games, that $5 fee is required. Just letting you know! :)

Or this.

Above all else, I've tossed praise towards Sony the entire time and even stated that their console is structurally superior to Microsoft's :)

#50 Edited by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Hahaha, that is true. But I guess $5 seems more like free than the actual cost of XBL Gold! For me at least, as a loyal Xbox fan, $5 is heaven!

Not a bad deal indeed! Although in the long run, it's essentially the same price mate!