• 70 results
Mr Xclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr Xclusive

The 360; because i own one. The graphics are great and I love the online features for it.

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThunderBlaze

What do you think is the best game system, and why? Personally I would say the Xbox 360 because of it's superior graphix and it's decent price ($300).

Edited for spelling purposes....
Post Edited:2007-03-19 15:18:21

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThunderBlaze

I dunno... some ppl are just LAME like that so I figured might as well put it.

Mr Xclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr Xclusive

Just saying it can't compare to the others. I like the PSP better than the DS, but those are handhelds. Do you have a 360.

Mr Xclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr Xclusive

Why put the PSP. A handheld compared to consoles.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Methos

360, for 3 reasons...

Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 (Soon to be released 360 only)

think that pretty much sums it up lol

M

Mr Xclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr Xclusive

I still don't get the Halo obsession, but it is all good. I love Rainbow Six: Vegas.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

i'm not trying to convert anyone here so don't take this the wrong way but...

Halo rocks!

it's possibly the biggest universe ever created for a game, the character histories and worlds in the game are so vivid and alive is stunning in places.

as for the game play, amazing doesn't quite cover it. the entire game is beautifull done and the storyline running throughout the trilogy is possibly the best game storyline i have ever encountered (2nd only to Snatcher on the mega-CD

if you haven't played it yet, i highly reccomend giving the first game a go at least, it's well worth it :)

M

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThunderBlaze

I'm getting that for Xbox 360 & psp....yeah thats how obbsessed i am with spider-man

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By The WeatherMan

W/e suits ur needs. I got me a ps3 and its mad nice. Resistance online all weekend long baby! Motorstorm is really sweet also. I dig the ps3, its got plenty of features and games that are fun right now, and a long list of good upcoming titles. Now, only if Spider-man 3 would be as awesome as they say it will be...

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speed

ps3. best graphics

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Xbox 360. Easily.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Liverwurst

Wii all the way, it's the most innovative system and has the best games coming out (Brawl anyone?). For handhelds I would say DS and for currently available software I would say...the PS2!!!(OKAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Xbox 360 all the way

Mr Xclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr Xclusive

Starshield says:

"Wii all the way, it's the most innovative system and has the best games coming out (Brawl anyone?). For handhelds I would say DS and for currently available software I would say...the PS2!!!(OKAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)"

Atlest the Wii is getting some love here.

Dr_Gee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dr_Gee

i'd say xbox 360..then the wii because its way cheaper than a ps3 and because of brawl its going to be an awesome game then last would be ps3 and for handhelds it would be ds mario kart on it rules

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Raif

I would say the Wii. Is there really a reason to get PS3 or Xbox 360 if like me you don't like fighting, FPS, racing or sports games? When PS3 prices drops in 3 years and they have a ton of rpgs maybe ill get one then.

hulksmash14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hulksmash14

i own a 360 and thr really good but it makes ur room tempature go down 3 degrees if u play for 4 hours

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

The wii. It's the cheapest and also motion control is fun. The ps3 is overpriced and it's motion control sucks. The xbox 360 doesn't even have motion control so why bother. Besides the next godzilla game will be a wii exclusive. And so far the wii has plenty of good games for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By -000

I have a Wii, it is really fun.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By phage

i love the wii more then my 360 and my PS3

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

I would love to see what the wii can really do when they make all their features. I already love being able to surf the web on the wii. All they need is to give a handheld that ability and I would be able to go on the web no matter where I am.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

I have a Wii, and I've played the other systems. So far, the Wii is ahead because of the games it has. Then the 360. Then the PS3, mostly becasue of price.....and the fact that it only has three good games.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Blue Nighty

PS3 big time man resistence and spiderman and blue ray and graphics

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blue Nighty

ps3 more powerfull then the 360 and has six axis closly to the wii so its between them both but more powerfull

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda

Siaxis sucks. It's a terrible rip-off of the Wii-mote, except it hardly even works.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lantern Prime

Mr Xclusive says:

"The 360; because i own one. The graphics are great and I love the online features for it."

The same reason why i'm gonna get one!

1)X-Box 360

2)Wii

3)PS3

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By warlock360

Mr Xclusive says:

"The 360; because i own one. The graphics are great and I love the online features for it."

agreed

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blue Nighty

sixaxis could you explain more why it sucks or are you just an x box fan spreading rumurs about ps3 cuase its the better then 360. funny cause i heard complaints about six axis being to sensitive. i have a ps3 i know.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blue Nighty

360 is more or the same price than the ps3 so its not cheaper.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By warlock360

Blue Nighty says:

"360 is more or the same price than the ps3 so its not cheaper."

thats news to me boy^^

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Blue Nighty

Go to AMAZON.COM AND LOOK AT CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR THE 360 (ANY HARDDRIVE)and THEN LOOK AT THE REVIEWS FOR THE PS3. After reading them I can't even imagine why poeple like the 360 better. Here are the advantages and pros for the 360 over the ps3,

Games....that will change soon as the ps3 launch titles outnumber both of the other consoles.

online...................ps3 is getting better online soon and its free right now so suck on it.

Thats it.

Here are the pros of the ps3 over the 36o.

Intuitive Gaming........the ps3 is a more power system with blu ray that will allow LONGER AND MORE INDEPTH GAMES THAT WILL BLOW THE 360 AWAY. With the six axis...it will kick ass.

Quality............the failing rate for the 360 is around 33% were as the ps3 is 1%.

Price.........if any of you have done any reasearch you would know the PS3 is an awsome buy even without the price drop. The 360 doesn't come with and HD DVD player or built in wifi. and will the live charges it will be as much or more then the ps3. You will spend even more money sending it BACK ATLEAST ONCE OR MABYE EVEN MORE. the blu ray player is proven to be amung the most reliable and best players on the market and keep in mind the individual retail price of blu ray players alone are OVER 1000 bux!

Hassle.......the ps3 three comes with everything from the get go. If you get a 360 and buy all the crap it doesn't have and then it breaks...guess what..it even more of a hassle to mail it to microsoft and then get it back. NOT TOO MENTION SOMETIMES THEY AREN"T EVEN FIXED WHEN RETURNED> Wich leads to another trip for it to microsoft. I can stand microsoft!

Exclusive Games.......because the manufacturer of xbox is microsoft alot of exlusive games will be on pc as well. IE GEARS OF WAR. It is being prepared for pc as far as I know.

BOTTOM LINE:

The ps3 is a product of value and quality unserpassed by any other system. It's technology is so advanced and superior that it will be on the market way longer then the XBOX 360. If you want to trade hassle and inconvience for quality and hours and hours of fun then choose the ps3 over the 360. If you look at reviews for each system you would have to be utterly retarded to choose the 360.

I FREAKIN LOVE MY PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sparda

Four things:

1) I am not a 360 fan.

2) It does suck I HAVE played it

3) I'm pretty sure you're a PS3 fan

4) 360 has about 40 more better games.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda

Oh, and the 360 DOES NOT cost the same. A 360 with 2 games and controllers is $550, I've checked. A PS3 is $700 dollars for same thing. It's terribly overpriced with only a few good games, IF ANY. Also, telling people to suck it and giving them faulty facts doesn't change anything.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blue Nighty

Hey dude..... first off im glad yournot a 360 fan. but anyway. im not sending out faulty facts. That is the truth. The add ons you need to buy to have all the features of the ps3 would equal the same amount and even more if you through in x box live. I said they have better games right now. Do your research man. You played it wow. I own a ps3 and those facts are not faulty. IT IS NOT OVERPRICED wich has been said a thousand times by like novaboy and other poeple. Thats what I can't stand about this site. I say something that is quite obviously true and other poeple go no it isn't.

Example. You said that the 360 is not more expensive then the ps3. When ofcourse your right but as

I mentioned it is more expensive in the end for XBOX LIVE AND THE ADDED HDDVD PLAYER AND WIFI CONNECTION! GOD. Thats a known fact. And about the suck it...come on its just some friendly banter man do u squat to pee or something. SUCK IT UP!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sparda

Why do I need a HD-DVD player? Why do I need a system that's slowly losing it's exclusives? Why do I need to pay $550 on a system, then an additional $150 for any fun? I have done research, it is not the same price. Who even says you need to play online? I don't want to have to spend $800 on a system to have fun, when I can spend significantly lower on a system with more games. Alert me when the PS3 drops $200 and gets more games, then I'll think about it. As for your games argument.....what does PS3 have that is so compelling? MGS4? That's about it. I play the PS3 plenty at my friends house, thanks, and I have much, much more fun on a freakin Wii.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sparda

And, I'm becoming increasingly more aware of the factbthat you are a PS3 fanboy (which was obvious from the beginning) by you resorting to insults. Man, the PS2 is better than a PS3. I love my PS2, would keep it if I was offered a trade for a PS3.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Blue Nighty

I love my ps2 also.......there hasn't been any problems with it. I get what your saying but thats the truth. It is not overpriced. Im not saying buy anything im clearly stating why the ps3 is better then the 360. Im not directing anything to you personnally it really for the knowledge of all the people reading this and trying to decide mabye wich one is the better buy. And im not a ps3 fanboy ok dude. Im overwelmed by poeple who think that the 360 is better when it clearly isn't. And as far as insults go..its not like I said go fuck yourself or anything on that level so get over it. Im clearly stating that it is better and you come on saying its not this and that when it clearly is.

PS if anyone did offer you that trade the ps3 would be TAINTED!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sparda

In my honest opinion, I can see no way the PS3 is better than the 360. Except for maybe slightly better graphics and that red-ring of death thing. Otherwuse, there's nothing I see that the PS3 does better. I've done research, I've looked at reviews, popular opinions, prices, and the 360 wins every one. I'm sorry. Although I like the Wii the most.......I get the most fun out of it.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Blue Nighty

The pionts Im explaining 4 lines up are just to clearly state that the PS3 is a better buy in the end and is well worth the money and im glad you have fun on your wii. I could n't care less man. This isn't about the Wii.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Blue Nighty

Now its 5 lines lol. And my long post above is clear evidence why the ps3 is better I dont know why poeple dont see that!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sparda

It's just opinion, I suppose. Although, the Wii is in this, or so says the title.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blue Nighty

o right lol but anyway..........tell me with all the research knowledge why you know/think the 360 better. CLEARLY state it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sparda

Well, currently, with what I would buy, it's cheaper, and it has more games that appeal to me. Although, I'd kill for MGS4..........

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blue Nighty

Heres my piont of view on that. it is cheaper up front but it doesnt come with nearly the amount of stuff the ps3 does. (HD DVD PLAYER AND WIFI PLUS BLU RAY) and they quality and reliability of the 360 is crap so you will likely spend more time waiting for it to be fixed then playing all THE AMMAZING games it has. Seeing as the failing rate is 33 percent wich is horible. So 1 out of every 3 are defects. 1 out of every hundred of ps3 are defects wich is like very good. And as for the games...ps3 has all these launch tites that are currently the most out of every system so x box wont have the edge on that one. I can't friggin wait untill GTA VI in october and God of War 3.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blue Nighty

and shadow of collossus 2

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sparda

You do know GTA4 is gonna be on 360, right? My point was that I wouldn't buy the HD-DVD player, or go online. I play lots of 1-player games.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Blue Nighty

ya i know its on 360 but its going to be better graphics for ps3 cause its more powerfull. i love playing multiplayer offline with my bro. like with resistence its fun. 2 player campain its more fun then single player.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Blue Nighty

i dont play on online either but i will soon

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sparda

I'll play online on my Wii when I get money to buy online games, lol. The online is free for Wii, though.