• 73 results
TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TazzMission

good because he botched a move wich had a superstar injured with a concussion ( dolph ziggler) and other talent have expressed he is to dangerous to work with in the ring

heres the tweet ryback himself posted before deleting his entire twitter history

After the interesting evening Ryback had on Twitter today, he has deleted every tweet and now has a blank timeline on Twitter. Here's one of the tweets he made before clearing everything out:

"I once botched my finish on live tv against Tensai. Not one to make excuses but was deathly sick had not eaten all day and he sandbagged me"

Ryback then deleted all of his tweets and wrote that he was released. He then deleted that tweet but here's a screencap:

No Caption Provided

story of his backstage heat.

Report: Backstage Heat on Ryback After Ziggler Concussion

BY SHARON GLENCROSS (FEATURED COLUMNIST) ON JANUARY 7, 2014

84,394 reads

SHARETWEETUse your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more storiesNext

Ryback had a difficult 2013.

from WWE.com

Does Ryback have major heat on him following Dolph Ziggler's concussion during their match at Monday's Superstars taping? Well, one recent report claims this is the case.

PWInsider (via WrestlingInc) notes that the former Nexus star was heavily criticized backstage following the bout:

There is heat on Ryback as there's been continued complaints about him being reckless in the ring. This is one of the reasons his pushes have been curtailed in the past year. As noted, he gave Dolph Ziggler a concussion from a stiff clothesline at last night's Superstars taping. Word is thatZiggler's concussion is not a mild one.

Various reports have emerged over the past year claiming that WWE management is growing increasingly disgruntled with Ryback.

from WWE.comRyback, with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel.

Back in October, PWInsider (via WrestlingInc) claimed the star had garnered heat not only over his brutal in-ring style but his difficult backstage attitude as well. It was also said that Ryback was unhappy with doing PR events and interviews.

(Interestingly, around this time, Richard Gray of WrestlingNewsWorld hinted the star had "rubbed the Abu Dhabi media the wrong way" in a series of international press interviews.)

Bryan Alvarez also reported in November that the wrestler found himself in hot water after he went out and performed several of Bill Goldberg's signature moves without gaining permission to do so from the right people.

Back in April, Dave Meltzer noted that Ryback had caused a stir when he joked about John Cena's ex-wife, Liz Huberdeau, on his Twitter in an apparent attempt to spice up their on-screen feud. Ryback quickly deleted the messages.

While he may have a lot going for him (like his physique), it seems this guy just can't keep out of trouble.

It is hard to believe that only 18 months ago he was one of the most over babyfacesin the company and on the verge of genuine main event stardom.

Has the combination of his own foolishness and bad WWE booking wrecked his once-promising career? It certainly looks like it.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

He had one hell of a run. I personally feel like WWE is getting more strick. Didn't Lesnar hurt some of the talent back in the day when he would botch moves. Plus, Bret Hart and Shawn Michael's both brought up personal problems into the ring to spice up their feud, and it actually got serious. In my mind, WWE is learned form that feud and didn't want Ryback bringing personal problems into the ring.

Hopefully Ziggler gets well soon.

I was hoping to see Goldberg beat Ryback on Wrestlemania xXx but... hey... Batista Vs Lesnar would be pretty sweet too.

Oh lastly, this is the thing about wrestling for me, I'm not a fan of people getting injured for entertainment purposes so staging matches is great. Ideally, the wrestlers are not suppose to get hurt and still put on a show.

Anyways, good luck to Ryback, and again, I hope Ziggler gets in good health soon.

(+)

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TazzMission

@yung_ancient_one said:

He had one hell of a run. I personally feel like WWE is getting more strick. Didn't Lesnar hurt some of the talent back in the day when he would botch moves. Plus, Bret Hart and Shawn Michael's both brought up personal problems into the ring to spice up their feud, and it actually got serious. In my mind, WWE is learned form that feud and didn't want Ryback bringing personal problems into the ring.

Hopefully Ziggler gets well soon.

I was hoping to see Goldberg beat Ryback on Wrestlemania xXx but... hey... Batista Vs Lesnar would be pretty sweet too.

Oh lastly, this is the thing about wrestling for me, I'm not a fan of people getting injured for entertainment purposes so staging matches is great. Ideally, the wrestlers are not suppose to get hurt and still put on a show.

Anyways, good luck to Ryback, and again, I hope Ziggler gets in good health soon.

(+)

ever since the whole benoit deal and multiple concussions i think wwe is doing the right thing plus the fact other talent are basicly saying he is a risk. reminds me why otunga got canned because he was the same way.. steroids aside the benoit case bugs me still because how many other steroid users did what benoit did? to me i think with over 100 or more undiagnosed concussions it really did affect him. that whole thing is still errie

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember when Brock Lesnar botched a moonsault he looked like he hurt himself

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TazzMission

@kgb725 said:

I remember when Brock Lesnar botched a moonsault he looked like he hurt himself

he had a concussion. he was going for a shooting star press on kurt angle and didnt do it right and his head hit the ring mat. thats why i get angry at the people who say oh wwe is fake. sure its rigged when it comes to who wins and loses but if you are off by an inch your screwed. look at droz as a perfect example. he had a match with dlo brown next thing you know droz is paralyzed for real from the neck down

dlo even did a interview about it

Loading Video...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: He should've known that he couldnt do that move that far across the ring

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: Oh God, don't mention Benoit. He grew on me so much. I was a became a fan of his matches and that time period it was a shock and terrible for me. First, at Wrestlemania, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit had a beautiful moment both being Champions.

Guerrero passes and I'm bummed out about that. It felt surreal, I couldn't believe he was gone. Down the road,... Benoit passes, in a unimaginable way.

It was terrible, I remember hearing classmates saying, "it was the steroids, they all use steroids." I personally had to take a break from watching pro-wrestling.

I didn't become a Ryback fan so I don't mind. I do find it odd that they say he was unhappy with doing PR events and interviews. The few that I saw he seemed to enjoy them a bit.

Plus, his difficult backstage attitude, I find odd. Then again, he is human so getting a ego isn't out of the realm of possibility. I find it odd that he had one since he wasn't even a main eventer yet.

(+)

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@tazzmission: He should've known that he couldnt do that move that far across the ring

he stated he was like 3 seconds to fast with that particular spot and miscalculated. hell look at what owen hart did to austin. he f*cked up that piledriver to wich austin had a major neck injury

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: Piledrivers can be dangerous. I always let my brother down safely on those even before I knew about Austin

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10 vance_astro  Moderator

Ryback getting fired for botching sounds like bullsh_t to me. You know how many notorious botchers have been kept on the roster through the years? Maybe they really just realized that Ryback is a bland, run-of-the-mill wrestler with no character to sell and they really got rid of him for that but they are using his botch against Ziggler because you can't argue when someone gets hurt.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TazzMission

@kgb725 said:

@tazzmission: Piledrivers can be dangerous. I always let my brother down safely on those even before I knew about Austin

piledrivers are banned in wwe now same with chair shots to the head and off the top rope head butts. wile i do think thats a smart idea to ban the chairshots to the head and flying headbutts but wwe still has a steroid problem. heck look at randy orton now dude is cut insanley same with rey mysterio and if i remember correctly i think orton and mysterio were both linked to the dr who prescribed benoit with 10 months of anobolic roids and hormone.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@tazzmission: Oh God, don't mention Benoit. He grew on me so much. I was a became a fan of his matches and that time period it was a shock and terrible for me. First, at Wrestlemania, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit had a beautiful moment both being Champions.

Guerrero passes and I'm bummed out about that. It felt surreal, I couldn't believe he was gone. Down the road,... Benoit passes, in a unimaginable way.

It was terrible, I remember hearing classmates saying, "it was the steroids, they all use steroids." I personally had to take a break from watching pro-wrestling.

I didn't become a Ryback fan so I don't mind. I do find it odd that they say he was unhappy with doing PR events and interviews. The few that I saw he seemed to enjoy them a bit.

Plus, his difficult backstage attitude, I find odd. Then again, he is human so getting a ego isn't out of the realm of possibility. I find it odd that he had one since he wasn't even a main eventer yet.

(+)

Probably being pitted against Cena and Punk for so long then WWE sticking him with Heyman and his guys might've given him that ego. For a virtually new guy to go from slamming twig wrestlers every match to taking on big names like them would definitely give anybody a big ego boost

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TazzMission

@frozenedge said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

(+)

Probably being pitted against Cena and Punk for so long then WWE sticking him with Heyman and his guys might've given him that ego. For a virtually new guy to go from slamming twig wrestlers every match to taking on big names like them would definitely give anybody a big ego boost

he also expressed outrage how fans chant goldberg at him at events. if i remember correctly he even fired a shot at goldberg on twitter to wich goldberg replied. negativley. i dont think its a work or story line at all because goldberg has no desire to return to wwe.

Commander_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything's so p**sified now a days.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: Orton is notorious for breaking the rules I don't see why they haven't cut him loose yet.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@frozenedge said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

(+)

he also expressed outrage how fans chant goldberg at him at events. if i remember correctly he even fired a shot at goldberg on twitter to wich goldberg replied. negativley. i dont think its a work or story line at all because goldberg has no desire to return to wwe.

Yeah I'd be pretty pissed too though calling out a guy who isn't even involved is out of line. I could understand if Goldberg tweeted Ryback is just a copy of him or something but he didn't so it definitely uncalled for

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TazzMission

@kgb725 said:

@tazzmission: Orton is notorious for breaking the rules I don't see why they haven't cut him loose yet.

because he is a 3rd generation star thats why. dont get me wrong randy is fantastic in the ring but he has been notorious for doing some crazy things like costing a hotel 5 grand in damages.......

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: That and the duffel bag incidentplus multiple policy violations

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@tazzmission: That and the duffel bag incidentplus multiple policy violations

did you ever here the shit in a bag story?

funny stuff man

Loading Video...

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@frozenedge:

I can see your point. It is very valid point, but for me personally, I wouldn't get a huge ego boots because I'm a glorified jobber. But, yeah, that makes sense.

@tazzmission: I heard Goldberg was interested in coming back to the WWE only if he totally pwned Ryback. It was a rumor but still.

(+)

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TazzMission

@tazzmission: I heard Goldberg was interested in coming back to the WWE only if he totally pwned Ryback. It was a rumor but still.

(+)

a fan recently asked him on twitter and goldberg replied with hell no.

besides a goldberg ryback feud would be even more terrible than goldberg vs brock lesnar from mania 20

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

because he is a 3rd generation star thats why. dont get me wrong randy is fantastic in the ring but he has been notorious for doing some crazy things like costing a hotel 5 grand in damages.......

I forget what interview it is, maybe that popular shoot interviewing guy, his name is forgettable for me, or if it is Chris Jericho, but I heard it wasn't Orton at all. I heard the true person that caused the damages would surprise us all but Orton got the blame or took it.

Not to say I don't believe it was Orton, I remember Legend Killer Orton seemed reckless. And, although it is not a fact, his zodiac sign is known for being extremely reckless when caught up in a moment.

(+)

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@yung_ancient_one said:

(+)

a fan recently asked him on twitter and goldberg replied with hell no.

besides a goldberg ryback feud would be even more terrible than goldberg vs brock lesnar from mania 20

I actually enjoyed that match/rivalry but I will admit it did lack in luster. I kept thinking it could have been way better. Crazy how that was almost a decade ago.

(+)

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: I remember that one lol wasnt he apart of the plane ride from hell ?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By laflux

He hasn't been released as far as I'm aware. He's just been trolling the IWC is all.....

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

*shrugs* Ryback sucks anyway.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#27 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux said:

He hasn't been released as far as I'm aware. He's just been trolling the IWC is all.....

He said he got released from a ticket or something. He just trolled the WWE universe lol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

He said he got released from a ticket or something. He just trolled the WWE universe lol.

More the IWC than the generic WWE universe. Not only has he injured two guys who are over with the IWC Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk recently, he's even directly referred to them, talking about how good his technical in-ring skills are and such and such. TBH I actually don't think he should be fired. I think all this being a pain to work with, stiff in ring style, and hurting people, both in Kayfabe and IRL should lead to a fued with Big E Langston, in which the big guy puts him over. Although his stock has fallen alot since his feed me more days, Big E beating him would do alot more to elavate him than beating the like of Curtis Axel, Sandow and Fandango (though thier title match was really good).

But am I the only one who think Ryback was good on Commentary? I Lol'ed when he said someone should put a Bra on Langston. The only time a remember laughing as much is when Booker T said this about John Cena in a match with the Miz.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good. He was a Goldberg clone with 1/4 the personality.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wish undertaker wouldve wrestled him, he would've kicked his azz

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryback is fun to play as in the WWE games..but yeah he was pretty mediocre otherwise. Then again after they turned him heel his character pretty much faded into jobbing and midcard anyways..I'm more bummed that Kaitlyn left.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@tazzmission: I remember that one lol wasnt he apart of the plane ride from hell ?

yea and even justin credible was on it as well

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

After they turned him heel he started to plummet IMO. He had a good bit of momentum built up and the heel turn pretty much killed his character.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TazzMission

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@laflux said:

More the IWC than the generic WWE universe. Not only has he injured two guys who are over with the IWC Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk recently, he's even directly referred to them, talking about how good his technical in-ring skills are and such and such. TBH I actually don't think he should be fired. I think all this being a pain to work with, stiff in ring style, and hurting people, both in Kayfabe and IRL should lead to a fued with Big E Langston, in which the big guy puts him over. Although his stock has fallen alot since his feed me more days, Big E beating him would do alot more to elavate him than beating the like of Curtis Axel, Sandow and Fandango (though thier title match was really good).

But am I the only one who think Ryback was good on Commentary? I Lol'ed when he said someone should put a Bra on Langston. The only time a remember laughing as much is when Booker T said this about John Cena in a match with the Miz.

Loading Video...

you do realize wwe owns all talent twitter accounts right? once somebody is let go they usually delete there history and make the account inactive.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: After he said he was realesed, he then said he was it from a parking ticket because an officer thought his GPS was a phone. If you look at the tweet in conjuction with the other posts, it pretty clear he's trolling. If WWE releases him, they will give an official statement. Besides, WWE Superstars delete tweets all the time. Also you got the information from Bleacherreport right? Sharon Glencross wrote that article? She has a reputation their for being a lousy reporter (which is partially undeserved though).

He may be released soon, and all the sh!t he's doing right now isn't helping (such as stealing Goldberg's Moves), but to say he's being fired is jumping the gun.

EDIT- Ryback has just claimed he's been hacked

http://nodq.com/wwe/391557479.shtml

He hasn't been fired......

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TazzMission

@laflux said:

@tazzmission: After he said he was realesed, he then said he was it from a parking ticket because an officer thought his GPS was a phone. If you look at the tweet in conjuction with the other posts, it pretty clear he's trolling. If WWE releases him, they will give an official statement. Besides, WWE Superstars delete tweets all the time. Also you got the information from Bleacherreport right? Sharon Glencross wrote that article? She has a reputation their for being a lousy reporter (which is partially undeserved though).

He may be released soon, and all the sh!t he's doing right now isn't helping (such as stealing Goldberg's Moves), but to say he's being fired is jumping the gun.

EDIT- Ryback has just claimed he's been hacked

http://nodq.com/wwe/391557479.shtml

He hasn't been fired......

well thats a shame. he should still be fired since other talent feel he is a risk in the ring. why do you think we dont see otunga anymore? i dont align myself with the iwc but if you know you have a guy that people claim to be a danger in the ring it is a huge red flag that is saying nobody is comfortable working with him. hes a saftey hazard regardless if its ziggler or if its a top guy like undertaker and if they get hurt

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By laflux

@vance_astro said:

Ryback getting fired for botching sounds like bullsh_t to me. You know how many notorious botchers have been kept on the roster through the years? Maybe they really just realized that Ryback is a bland, run-of-the-mill wrestler with no character to sell and they really got rid of him for that but they are using his botch against Ziggler because you can't argue when someone gets hurt.

Depends. If your a horrible Botcher who everyone complains about, then they may get rid of you, but it takes more than one person complaining to get you sack. Mr Kennedy for example, wasn't fired for just botching that Back Suplex against Orton, but loads of people were annoyed at him for messing sh!t up. He was actually kinda over (he had the MITB case), as well as good mic skills.

but I doubt Ziggler alone, someone who is in the lower-midcard as of now, and apperently has backstage heat himself, gets Reeves fired. Reeves would get fired for just being pain to work with, insulting people, acting like a dick, taking moves without permission (like the Jackhammer and Spear), not being over and hurting more than one person (though he's apperently hurt Punk in matches too)

In anycase, he's not been fired, he's just been trolling, and making a lame-a$$ excuse that his twitter account was hacked.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@vance_astro said:

Depends. If your a horrible Botcher who everyone complains about, then they may get rid of you, but it takes more than one person complaining to get you sack. Mr Kennedy for example, wasn't fired for just botching that Back Suplex against Orton, but loads of people were annoyed at him for messing sh!t up. He was actually kinda over (he had the MITB case), as well as good mic skills.

but I doubt Ziggler alone, someone who is in the lower-midcard as of now, and apperently has backstage heat himself, gets Reeves fired. Reeves would get fired for just being pain to work with, insulting people, acting like a dick, taking moves without permission (like the Jackhammer and Spear), not being over and hurting more than one person (though he's apperently hurt Punk in matches too)

In anycase, he's not been fired, he's just been trolling, and making a lame-a$$ excuse that his twitter account was hacked.

sincara is the perfect example wich is why hunico is now the new cara. the original guy who was him wont be resigned once his contract expires.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: True, I completely forgot about that one as well. Thanks :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 vance_astro  Moderator

@laflux said:

I guess you're right but it's odd that more people don't complain about Brock Lesnar. I can't really remember a match where he DIDN'T botch.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: That SSP botch still makes me laugh, espicially since he hurt Angle with it too. Though I don't think Lesnar was that bad, considering his size and athletism. Apperently when he was training in OVW, he was doing release suplexes with people that were making them do full revolutions in the air, because he wasn'r used to people assisting him. I think he did botch a bit, but his style was very stiff, which maybe made it even more obvious? Its the reason why Bookers are afraid to put him and the Undertaker in a match, as the Undertaker is battered up, and Brock Lesnar is stiff.

But then again, I guess Brock had major fueds with people who could take it, like Beniot (who was quite stiff in the ring), Big Show and Angle, and he wasn't in the WWE for long anyways. Plus Vince had a hard-on for him :P.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 vance_astro  Moderator

@laflux said:

@vance_astro: That SSP botch still makes me laugh, espicially since he hurt Angle with it too. Though I don't think Lesnar was that bad, considering his size and athletism. Apperently when he was training in OVW, he was doing release suplexes with people that were making them do full revolutions in the air, because he wasn'r used to people assisting him. I think he did botch a bit, but his style was very stiff, which maybe made it even more obvious? Its the reason why Bookers are afraid to put him and the Undertaker in a match, as the Undertaker is battered up, and Brock Lesnar is stiff.

But then again, I guess Brock had major fueds with people who could take it, like Beniot (who was quite stiff in the ring), Big Show and Angle, and he wasn't in the WWE for long anyways. Plus Vince had a hard-on for him :P.

I would be afraid that the Taker would get hurt messing around with Lesnar. Why did he leave UFC? Because he lost to the roids guy?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

I would be afraid that the Taker would get hurt messing around with Lesnar. Why did he leave UFC? Because he lost to the roids guy?

Lesnar has to slim down when he does UFC, as the weight limit is 265, and he weighs near 290. It takes a toll on his body, and he had a foot of his Colon removed. WWE is simply the safer choice at his age too (he's 36 I think), and yep he's lost some of his mojo too. In WWE he gets paid loads of money to be booked like a monster (unless he's facing Cena or Triple H :P), only wrestle at Pay-Per-Views, have the odd scuffle on RAW, and then f*ck to woods to do some hunting.

I think I'd choose that over UFC too, espicially when I see guys like Silva snap thier legs in two while checking kicks.......

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@laflux said:

Lesnar has to slim down when he does UFC, as the weight limit is 265, and he weighs near 290. It takes a toll on his body, and he had a foot of his Colon removed. WWE is simply the safer choice at his age too (he's 36 I think), and yep he's lost some of his mojo too. In WWE he gets paid loads of money to be booked like a monster (unless he's facing Cena or Triple H :P), only wrestle at Pay-Per-Views, have the odd scuffle on RAW, and then f*ck to woods to do some hunting.

I think I'd choose that over UFC too, espicially when I see guys like Silva snap thier legs in two while checking kicks.......

Oh, ok.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i guess it was legit

Ryback wrestled twice at tonight's WWE live event in Montreal. The first match saw he and Curtis Axel defeat 3MB and The Prime Time Players in a triple threat match. Ryback and Axel later lost to WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust.

Ryback tweeted after the matches but has since deleted the tweets. The tweets are still archived on his WWE.com Superstar page, like they are for every Superstar, so here's what he wrote:

"Thank you internet for saying my account was hacked. Just finished my last match. Time to come home. Two matches in 1 night what a way 2 go"

"I cannot stand when the big guy walks into a gym and the trainers looks like most of u internet journalists. Blind leading the blind."

"Huge Thank You Ryback chant in French tonight in Montreal. Thank you guys will never forget it."

source

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0112/569167/ryback-wrestles-twice-at-live-event/#ebZWpfPLIsRLEc8d.99

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@tazzmission: Wow. I guess you were right.......

a lot of people think its a gimmick change but i dont know man. this reminds me of the whole scott steiner/hogan beef during hogans run in tna

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

If you're talking about Undertaker..I think Lesnar gave him a bad look at a UFC match once and Taker said something along the lines of you wanna do this or such and Lesnar walked off

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn

I don't think it matters that much as Ryback was not being pushed as much anymore... besides Batista is coming back soon... so it's really gonna be like "Ryback Who" in a few months or so.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro said:

@laflux said:

If you're talking about Undertaker..I think Lesnar gave him a bad look at a UFC match once and Taker said something along the lines of you wanna do this or such and Lesnar walked off

there was some legit bad blood from years ago. i dont think it has ever been addressed by either party