• 126 results
#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about the two world wars and their horrors here.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow the nazi's are insane.

#3 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

it was said that the nazis were able to make "superhumans" and tried various numbers of possibilities to do so... mostly they tried chemicals and Black magic...

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Germanies most powerful tank in WW2 The tiger tank.

#5 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus/Supervisor 925 Unit O says:

"Wow the nazi's are insane."

yeah it is said they even had the "necromonicon" the book of dead and actually could use magic... and the nazis though agreed on using steroids its easier...^^ from where i know all that? well im german^^ and half american^^

#6 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

damn

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Armed with the famous 88 milimeter gun it can pierce armor very easily. But they were "doomed" against the soviet Iosif Stalin-2 tanks.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"Megaguirus/Supervisor 925 Unit O says:
"Armed with the famous 88 milimeter gun it can pierce armor very easily. But they were "doomed" against the soviet Iosif Stalin-2 tanks."
or the Migs
" />http://www.suchoj.com/andere/MiG-23/riss/MiG-23MF_22.jpg"

Jets were only used by the germans in WW2.

#9 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

"Armed with the famous 88 milimeter gun it can pierce armor very easily. But they were "doomed" against the soviet Iosif Stalin-2 tanks."

or the Migs

#10 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

meh -.-

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

The german jet. The Me 262 a fearsome jet that unless was taking off or landing was untouchable at the time because it could outrun all the shots.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

It carried four 20 mm cannons and 10 rockets and 5 bombs. It was leathal to the max in it's day.

#13 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet^^

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

WW2 and WW1 are serious subjects.

#15 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

lol^^

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"Megaguirus/Supervisor 925 Unit O says:
"WW2 and WW1 are serious subjects. "
true, made losses on every side too... but if the germans had like UBER machines and jets and "Supersoldiers" then why did they lose?"

Not enough of them. Sometimes quanity trumps quality.

#17 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

"WW2 and WW1 are serious subjects. "

true, made losses on every side too...

but if the germans had like UBER machines and jets and "Supersoldiers" then why did they lose?

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in modern warfare. A lot of good tanks will beat a few great tanks.

#19 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

tell that to the glorious "300" ^^

#20 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

"Not in modern warfare. A lot of good tanks will beat a few great tanks."

oh yeah... but it only takes one nuke to dumb them all. anyways if the technology evolves like it did the last 60-40 years it could be thinkable that ONE UBER weapon could kill off alot of tank at once.

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ww2 and ww1 not modern days disscussion. Now for ww1 do you think the Paris gun was a good idea It had a calibere of 210 mm and the gun was 28 meters long or 92 feet long. It had a range of 80 miles.

#22 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

if it was accurate yes

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

It could reliably hit paris. The eifle tower was lucky that it wasn't hit.

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"so it as a REALLY far range gun?"

Longest range of any artillery cannon ever built.

#25 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

so it as a REALLY far range gun?

#26 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

damn...

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

But it was surpassed in all ways but range by world war 2 super guns. It had a massive 800 mm cannon and could fire 48 miles. It was purely destructive able to decimate an entire fortress in one shot.

#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

"But it was surpassed in all ways but range by world war 2 super guns. It had a massive 800 mm cannon and could fire 48 miles. It was purely destructive able to decimate an entire fortress in one shot."

And that gun is called the Dora.

#29 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

dora sounds familliar...

#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dora gun was more accurate than the paris gun. They didn't have to worry about the earth's rotation.

#31 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

ww2 huh?

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

And ww1.

#33 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish hitler would have kept going on with all the good things he did

#34 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmaannyyyy

#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

The atom bomb project.

#36 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

the ostsee arische rasse projekt

#37 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

so where there any secret projects that u know of except those that i counted?

#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

And the project to make a 1,800 ton tank. I have no idea how it would be able to move.

#39 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

the one-wing-airplane projekt

#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

The intercontinental bomber project.

#41 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

the tunnels under fulda, with a remarkable ammount of art hidden and flooded afterwards or stolen by the americans

#42 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

the buchenwald concentration camp, wich is 50 miles from our place shazam

#43 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet im goin there with my class :D

#44 Posted by happy_now_mr._shazam (11 posts) - - Show Bio

i was there 2 times and theres not much left

#45 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

i know, its pretty sad though...

#46 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

happy_now_mr._shazam says:

"i wish hitler would have kept going on with all the good things he did"

=0

You're sick, just sick.

#47 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

CanadianWolverine says:

"happy_now_mr._shazam says:
"i wish hitler would have kept going on with all the good things he did"

=0

You're sick, just sick."

thats what i would think too if it wasnt ment ironically from him^^ hes my cousin and we live in germany and both speak english perfectly^^ anyways... sometimes when ur here(germany)... ud actually get the point or at least the feeling... -.-

#48 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, could you ask him to put a =P or Just Kidding at the end of that then? Otherwise it seems just like it is posted.

Even if he is just refering to the war machines, they are machines that Hitler meant to beat the rest of the world into submission with.

But I can get the whole thing of kind of wishing that the various programs went ahead to benifit mankind. And you know what? They did, The Vampir was the one of the first prototype infra red technologies put into play. The jet plane I think was in the prototype stage as well near the end. Plus alot of what was on the drawing board ended up in American and Soviet hands, they turned around and funded those programs back in their own countries and there were plenty of advancements both sides used that were made by German scientists and engineers.

But don't count out the enginuity of the Canadians or Australians in World War 2, I hear plenty of stories of Australians or Canadians taking hills that Americans or British didn't simply because they would throw the "This How A Soldier Fights" manuals out the window and do it any damn way they please.

One of the goofiest stories I heard about was about a Canadian who played baseball in the Major Leagues, from Montreal or Toronto. Apparently this German MG bunker on a hill was just decimating any of the groups that tried to take it. Well, this Canadian who was just pissed drunk saw all the folks getting mowed down as their commanders order them up this death trap in lines. Finally, having seen enough, he told the commanders to stuff it and boasted he would take the hill all by himself. He loaded up on grenades, grabbed his bottle of drink and started stumbling towards the hill. Apparently, whenever the MG and Germans opened up, the drunk bastard would just stumble, zig zag this way and that, and fall down. For hours this went on, he would just keep drinking his ass off, stumbling up the hill a few feet and fall down drunker than before, all the while pissing the Germans off that they couldn't hit this guy. Finally, he was at about the distance away as he was normally from a pitcher mound to home plate, and he popped out the grenades, stood up and fired a bunch through the firing hole. The MG was silent after the grenades went off and the Canadian stumbled up the rest of the way popped the rest of the pins and dropped the grenades down the entrance to the bunker, triped and fell the rest of the way down the hill, rolling to a stop in front of the American and British forces position. He wobbled to his legs and proclaimed "And that is how you do it." and passed out.

#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23568 posts) - - Show Bio

CanadianWolverine says:

"Hmm, could you ask him to put a =P or Just Kidding at the end of that then? Otherwise it seems just like it is posted. Even if he is just refering to the war machines, they are machines that Hitler meant to beat the rest of the world into submission with. But I can get the whole thing of kind of wishing that the various programs went ahead to benifit mankind. And you know what? They did, The Vampir was the one of the first prototype infra red technologies put into play. The jet plane I think was in the prototype stage as well near the end. Plus alot of what was on the drawing board ended up in American and Soviet hands, they turned around and funded those programs back in their own countries and there were plenty of advancements both sides used that were made by German scientists and engineers. But don't count out the enginuity of the Canadians or Australians in World War 2, I hear plenty of stories of Australians or Canadians taking hills that Americans or British didn't simply because they would throw the "This How A Soldier Fights" manuals out the window and do it any damn way they please. One of the goofiest stories I heard about was about a Canadian who played baseball in the Major Leagues, from Montreal or Toronto. Apparently this German MG bunker on a hill was just decimating any of the groups that tried to take it. Well, this Canadian who was just pissed drunk saw all the folks getting mowed down as their commanders order them up this death trap in lines. Finally, having seen enough, he told the commanders to stuff it and boasted he would take the hill all by himself. He loaded up on grenades, grabbed his bottle of drink and started stumbling towards the hill. Apparently, whenever the MG and Germans opened up, the drunk bastard would just stumble, zig zag this way and that, and fall down. For hours this went on, he would just keep drinking his ass off, stumbling up the hill a few feet and fall down drunker than before, all the while pissing the Germans off that they couldn't hit this guy. Finally, he was at about the distance away as he was normally from a pitcher mound to home plate, and he popped out the grenades, stood up and fired a bunch through the firing hole. The MG was silent after the grenades went off and the Canadian stumbled up the rest of the way popped the rest of the pins and dropped the grenades down the entrance to the bunker, triped and fell the rest of the way down the hill, rolling to a stop in front of the American and British forces position. He wobbled to his legs and proclaimed "And that is how you do it." and passed out."

ROFLMAO!!! That is one of the funniest war stories I ever heard.

#50 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.