#1  Edited By Death Certificate
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MarvelGrey

It's pretty nice that they brought the arcade features to the home console, but what I really want to know is will when can I buy a game without DLC, and unlock characters the way I played every game before this generation of systems.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death Certificate

@MarvelGrey: The DLC is free

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelGrey

@Death Certificate: I know, but I would much rather unlock the DLC characters. Like how you would in TTT1. The Scenario Campaign unlocking thing was annoying, but that was because SC was the worst idea out of Tekken besides forcing Lars on us.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death Certificate

@MarvelGrey: I see your point, I prefer the days of unlocking things by playing the game rather than downloading a code, but DLC is becoming a standard in gaming now days.

I doubt Scenario Campaign will ever see past Tekken 6 considering the amount of people hating it.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mikethekiller

Why do people hate Lars so much, I think he's an alright character he's one of my mains.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelGrey

@Death Certificate: @mikethekiller: I hope you are right about SC, but I can't wait to play as Angel.

And the reason everyone hates Lars is because: He was forced on us even though we were playing SC we had to see cutscenes with him in it. He is the reason this game was made when the original Tekken 6 would have had the story of the final fight between Kazuya, and Jin. The real story mode with the endings was 3 battles! And then we find out that SC was canon. This was the most disappointing moment of the whole game seeing Lars take down all of the characters in the game, you name em he beat them. That is what sickened me the most. Plus do you recognize his hairstyle?

No Caption Provided

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mikethekiller

I guess I can understand that but ultimate it comes down to playability for me and Lars fits my play style so I like him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarvelGrey

@mikethekiller: Don't get me wrong I don't hate his moves, I would like to use him, but he only gets picked when I need a training dummy. Too much baggage.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@Death Certificate said:

@MarvelGrey: I see your point, I prefer the days of unlocking things by playing the game rather than downloading a code, but DLC IS a standard in gaming now days.

I doubt Scenario Campaign will ever see past Tekken 6 considering the amount of people hating it.

there now its fixed. no thanks necessary. and i agree with marvelgrey. i miss the good old days when you'd play your a** off to get that stupid change in color on devil jins wings. those were the days. now 'you give me money you play as god. fun fun fun.'