WTF Netflix!! Suggestions??

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

I was excited to see a barrage of Marvels Motion Comics series on Netflix this week  which consist of....

Astonishing X-Men
Black Panther
Iron Man Extremis
Spider-Woman Agent of Shield

Only, they won't play. They're listed as 0 episodes, Is this Netflix just teasing me or what the hell is going on?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By velle37
@cattlebattle said:
"I was excited to see a barrage of Marvels Motion Comics series on Netflix this week  which consist of....Astonishing X-MenBlack PantherIron Man ExtremisSpider-Woman Agent of ShieldOnly, they won't play. They're listed as 0 episodes, Is this Netflix just teasing me or what the hell is going on? "

I own Iron Man Extremis......

If you lived nearby I'd let you have it...

I watched it already........

But in the meantime Hollywood video, or Blockbuster might have the videos you seek........

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Thanks for the heads up, There working for me though. I'm watching IronMan Extremis right now.Only one not working for me would be spiderwomans.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
@velle37 said:
" @cattlebattle said:
"I was excited to see a barrage of Marvels Motion Comics series on Netflix this week  which consist of....Astonishing X-MenBlack PantherIron Man ExtremisSpider-Woman Agent of ShieldOnly, they won't play. They're listed as 0 episodes, Is this Netflix just teasing me or what the hell is going on? "

I own Iron Man Extremis......

If you lived nearby I'd let you have it...

I watched it already........

But in the meantime Hollywood video, or Blockbuster might have the videos you seek........

"
I've seen the X-Men one based off Gifted, pretty cool. They don't have these at a video store, I don't think