This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nickzambuto (12640 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
the spammers are winning right now...
#3 Posted by _Cain_ (23590 posts) - - Show Bio

All the mods are gone on the one day we need them most...

It's time to hack someone accounts and make a militia I guess? XD

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

All the mods are gone on the one day we need them most...

It's time to hack someone accounts and make a militia I guess? XD

They probably logged on and immediately logged off after seeing this madness. I know I would.

#5 Posted by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not even the delicious type of Spam with sodium either! D= They're invading us! DX It's time to unleash Metal Gear RAY!

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23590 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@shadowknight666 said:

All the mods are gone on the one day we need them most...

It's time to hack someone accounts and make a militia I guess? XD

They probably logged on and immediately logged off after seeing this madness. I know I would.

LMAO

#7 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop making accounts to spam the forum Nickzambuto!

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

We will not surrender flag those SOB's!!!!!

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19873 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderators! We need you!

Heck. In this dire situation, even Hackers are needed!

#10 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

There back for another round.

#11 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

CALL THE POLICE SUE NCAA! SUE EA! SUE THE NFL!

#12 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Moderators! We need you!

Heck. In this dire situation, even Hackers are needed!

#13 Posted by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Moderators! We need you!

Heck. In this dire situation, even Hackers are needed!

Everyone let's unite! Just like Rick Astley once said, we'll never give you up! Let's show those spammers who's boss!

#14 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is Chuck Norris when he's needed ? Chuck, you suck!

#15 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

All the mods are gone on the one day we need them most...

It's time to hack someone accounts and make a militia I guess? XD

Amen to that

#16 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

this is insane :P ! 

#17 Posted by The Poet (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

keep this to one thread please...

we know and we are working, but please keep in one thread...

Moderator