#1 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a battle debate. I'm not sure where it goes, so I just put it in off topic.

The question is whether AJ Styles from TNA Impact and Alex Shelley, from the same show, would beat Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton in a Tag Team Match.

First post since my small vacation. LOL :)

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Nope. Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton will have there way with AJ Styles and Alex Shelley. Randy Orton is simply a better overall wrestler than Alex Shelley and he is much bigger. Rey Mysterio is quick enough to combat AJ Styles and can out manuver him in the ring... cause Rey has more experience in the ring than AJ Styles and he is quicker
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

mkay
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"lol

mkay
"
As you know. I actually watch Pro Wrestling
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
If you replace Alex Shelley with Booker T or Kurt Angle this could be a better fight
#7 Posted by Desperado (122 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Desperado (122 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Desperado said:
"OT I found a great match from the independants... Vampiro VS CM Punk!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kD9126iz94o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kD9126iz94o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"
Very Nice Desperado  !  You get a Point for posting this  !"

Thank you, funny that CM Punk was the A-Hole Heel of the two in this lol
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Desperado said:
"King Saturn said:
"Desperado said:
"OT I found a great match from the independants... Vampiro VS CM Punk!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kD9126iz94o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kD9126iz94o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"
Very Nice Desperado  !  You get a Point for posting this  !"

Thank you, funny that CM Punk was the A-Hole Heel of the two in this lol"
Yes Indeed. But hey you cant always be the Hero in Pro Wrestling
#11 Posted by Desperado (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Notice how few tats CM Punk had in 2K4, not to mention the blonde hair?

#12 Posted by Agent. Eugene A. (87 posts) - - Show Bio

even if it depends on the writer of the storyline.. but as a blind fan i would say rey and Randy are much better...  

#14 Edited by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nope. Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton will have there way with AJ Styles and Alex Shelley. Randy Orton is simply a better overall wrestler than Alex Shelley and he is much bigger. Rey Mysterio is quick enough to combat AJ Styles and can out manuver him in the ring... cause Rey has more experience in the ring than AJ Styles and he is quicker"
Haha. Overall better wrestler than Shelley? LOL Orton...has no skill.

#15 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"If you replace Alex Shelley with Booker T or Kurt Angle this could be a better fight"
You obviously don't know about AJ styles either.

#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

shelly in terms of skill is better,but it's all about the writers

the writers a can make anything happen lol

hence john cena being champ lol

#17 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"shelly in terms of skill is better,but it's all about the writers

the writers a can make anything happen lol

hence john cena being champ lol"
Lol yeah true. If the WWEwriters wrote this match, team 2 would win and if the TNA writers wrote this match I think team 1 would win, but just IMO.

#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i want team 1 to win too lol.

shelley is one of my favorites.

#19 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"yeah i want team 1 to win too lol.

shelley is one of my favorites."
AJ and Shelley are some my two favorties in TNA.

BUT I also watch ROH. KENTA is pretty cool.
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i've seen a little of ROH

#21 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i've seen a little of ROH"
It's pretty good. It's probably the best INdy wrestling I've seen, though I havent seen much.

You should definitely check it out.
#22 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i will lol

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nope. Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton will have there way with AJ Styles and Alex Shelley. Randy Orton is simply a better overall wrestler than Alex Shelley and he is much bigger. Rey Mysterio is quick enough to combat AJ Styles and can out manuver him in the ring... cause Rey has more experience in the ring than AJ Styles and he is quicker"

"
Randy Orton would smash Shelley's ass in the dirt. And Orton is a better wrestler. Just because Shelley is a high flyer and what not dont mean nothing
#24 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"MotorSteel said:
"King Saturn said:
" Nope. Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton will have there way with AJ Styles and Alex Shelley. Randy Orton is simply a better overall wrestler than Alex Shelley and he is much bigger. Rey Mysterio is quick enough to combat AJ Styles and can out manuver him in the ring... cause Rey has more experience in the ring than AJ Styles and he is quicker"

"
Randy Orton would smash Shelley's ass in the dirt. And Orton is a better wrestler. Just because Shelley is a high flyer and what not dont mean nothing "

I know this is old an everythin an  im  bumpin the thread , but i gotta say Orton and Rey would get raped by Styles and Shelley
#25 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm maybe rey and evan bourne vs aj and shelley.