WrestleMania 27 Predictions.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Tomorrow night is WrestleMania 27, the biggest event in professional wrestling. So here are my predictions.

The Miz defends the WWE Title against John Cena.- Miz wins. I think the AA on the Rock on Monday will tip the rock in screwing over Cena thus Miz retains.

Edge, with Christian in his corner, defends The World Title against Alberto Del Rio, who will be seconded by Brodus Clay. - I think will Edge retain. I like Del Rio but I dont think he is ready to be champion just yet.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H in a No Holds Barred match.- Taker kind of obvious.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk- Orton wins, especially with the grief Punk has given him over the past 2 weeks.

Michael Cole, with Jack Swagger in his corner, will take on Jerry Lawler. Steve Austin will be the guest referee.- Lawler wins, they spent months making Cole into a heel, so I think after the build up, Lawler wins.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool.-- As much as it would bring me joy to see Snooki in a sleeper hold by Ziggler, Team 1 wins.

Sheamus defends The US Title against Daniel Bryan.-- Sheamus,  he won the title just like 2-3 weeks ago i think it's too soon for him to drop even though I think Bryan deserves it more.

The Corre vs. Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, Kane and The Big Show.-- I think team 2 wins this, with the roll the Corre have been on in, I think Santion and Kozlov, Kane and Big Show will win.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes-- Mysterio. 

What are your guys predictions/opinions/thoughts?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I think I will side with your predictions actually...
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

- Taker.

- Stone Cold Stunners everyone involved in that match (Lawler after they do the beer thing hopefully).

- Orton.

- The random guy wins because Christian screws Edge over, turns heel, and then we get a nice feud.

- Miz will win, Rocky gets his revenge on Cena (build-up to a Rock vs Cena match).

- Celebrities almost always win at WM, I think they always do.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

8 out of 9 predictions correct minus the Cole/ Lawler match being reversed Jerry won the first time. Pretty good deal
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tensor

undertake 19 an 0 yeah 
stone cold stun jack the flopper an king wins 
randy beats cm punk

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By SuperTide

Taker-HHH was very, very good. Cena's 'entrance' was great. Punk should've gone over Orton. Just made him and the entire Nexus faction look incredibly weak. Same with the Corre. Why even make them a heel faction and then make them look so bad?  Snooki surprised me with her move. Why wasn't Danielson-Sheamus on the show when it was booked? Instead we had a Corre-Santino, Show, Kane, Kofi match that didn't even last 2 minutes. A pretty lackluster WrestleMania.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SuperTide:
The Sheamus vs Bryan was a dark match so it didnt appear on TV.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperTide
@god_spawn: Yeah I know. But it was booked on the WrestleMania card. I know every wrestling card says "card subject to change" but wish it had been on the WM ppv like they say it would be.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SuperTide:
I know and it sucks, but they changed it last minute to a dark match. They decided to make it a dark match either  yesterday or today
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Hulkamania busts in and big boots everyone.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SuperTide
@god_spawn: Yeah. My guess is bc of time. Surely it's the same reason the Corre match didn't even last 2 minutes. 
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Miz won.
Taker won,but had to be wheeled out.
Edge won.
Snookie's team won!
Rey lost.
Orton won.
Kane's team one,but kozlov wasn't involve,Kofi Kingston was.