#1 Posted by sabracadabra (555 posts) - - Show Bio

I know there are a lot of wow players on the vine, so was just curious about others experiences.

1. How long have you been playing?

2. What was your first toon.

3.What is your favorite class?

I started playing shortly after Cata was released, so i've been playing for 3 years.

My first toon was a night elf mage.

My favorite class is,depending on the moment, either Hunter or Paladin.

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't play it, but I do play TOR.

#3 Posted by sabracadabra (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: As soon as i finish up wit hwow, just need few more acheievements, i will start playing anew MMO. I was thinking

of either TOR,DC online, the secret world. I have heard a lot of good things about TOR, except my friend who plays it said the end game isn't very good. What do you think of it?

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to play SWTOR, but I lost interest, as I usually do with MMO games.

I might go back if they expand on the story mode.

#5 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@sabracadabra: I enjoy it, there's really not too much that you need to sub for (you can buy a lot of the perks on the GTN for credits) until you hit 50 (and that's just for access to more flash points, harder ones, more missions, etc). So it's f2p, the community is great imo once you get past a certain planet, groups are easy to find, the characters and their roles are well defined.

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: What was your character? I've played an Imperial Agent Operative, I loved their story. And I've only really heard one complain about a particular class story and that's Bounty Hunter.

Lot's of people rly mad about Revan's role in the game.

#7 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio
@xanni15 said:

@jedixman: What was your character? I've played an Imperial Agent Operative, I loved their story. And I've only really heard one complain about a particular class story and that's Bounty Hunter.

Lot's of people rly mad about Revan's role in the game.

Sith Warrior (Juggernaut) was my main, but I dabbled in others. I beat the story for my Sith Warrior, but I lost interest after that - there's only so many times I can run lvl 50 Flashpoints before it gets boring.

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been playing since the end of WOTLK...

My first Toon was an MM Hunter

My favorite Class is Hunter by a mile, followed by Warrior and Mage...

Btw: I tried something similar to this thread and no one replied so i just assumed there are no WoW players in the vine lol.

#9 Edited by Gambit474 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

I started maybe a month after Vanilla WoW came out..I played it all the way up until WOTLK and quit afterwards. With my job I just didn't have the time to raid and see the content that everyone else got too..That and after they killed Arthas I didn't really feel like there was much of anything interesting left. Deathwing's just another dragon and so on. WOTLK just felt like WoW's prime I guess. I started off as a human warrior

#10 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

1: I started around Burning Crusade and quit. I actually just recently came back for Pandaria.

2: My first toon was a troll rogue named "Darkseed", Darkseid wasn't available.

3: Hunter

#11 Posted by sabracadabra (555 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see some love for Hunters :)

#12 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@sabracadabra: Gotta say im a PvP lover and Hunter can be considered the hardest more pro challenging class in arenas.

#13 Posted by Beefcake_Maximus (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Started right when Burning Crusade was released.

First toon was a bad ass rogue.

Favorite class changed depending on what I was feeling on playing at a certain time. Sometimes I would play strictly mage for about a month then play Shaman for another and so on like that. Towards the end my two favorite classes to play where Death Knight and Paladin. But I always had a soft spot for that rogue.

I hated hunters because it seemed like everyone that played one was a total retard but after about a year and a half of playing I eventually made one and it was really enjoyable. I dominated pvp got the Conqueror title at lvl 62, but after a few years they changed hunters from mana to focus which when it first came out was a huge Nerf to hunter damage in pvp, that's when I stopped playing him. Shortly after I just ended up quitting all together because I wasn't enjoying the direction the game was going.