Would your Avatar beat the above Avatar in a battle?

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2352  Edited By THETRAUMINATOR

@full123: power levels for this version ... Sorry only version of booster gold i have seen was from that batman cartoon...lol

And btw he wasn't v.impressive on that so...feats plz

Also not trying to be rude or anything u know who demise is right or do i need to post some feats

:)we should make a thread call it a CaV ... Lol

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2353  Edited By Full123
ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm, no.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Aye, naturally.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: ok well it will b hard 4 u to believe me since I am posting on ipad and i cant do pictures...but also it would b hard to get screen shots anyway here we go...

Demise is described by a minion of the goddess to be the source of all monsters further being proven when the minion he created (ghirahim) creates an endless horde of monsters that chase you (link) down a huge spiral...best part of the game he has also (again from the minion of the goddess) to have conquered time itself...he can and does time travel and so can his minions so yeah i guess...kinda...

He is basically a god he battled everybody on the planet and there are some pretty tough things on there...dragons that can flood entire forests with words... And yes he won until he made it to the goddess who created the universe...he battled her and lost...however not even her THE CREATOR OF THAT UNIVERSE (effectively the most powerfull being in that uni/multiverse)(and there have been other realities in that game so yes prob multiverse) anyway ... Even she couldn't kill him and she would if she could because he had just killed EVERYONE ON THE FRIKIN PLANET yeah...she had to seal him into the ground and transform him into something known as the imprisoned and while doing this the goddess had to give up her immortal form and reincarnate into a mortal in the far far future to , again, take part in re sealing demise and hopefully permanatly this time...anyway he gets out LOL...

demise has TWO definite weakness' 3 if you count cockiness theese are

The bug net ... Yeah a net that catches bugs for some reason he stares at it and doesn't attack for a while ... Its funny however it does not work when he is mad

The master sword...technically this is the most powerfull weapon in that universe and even when fused with the power of the three gods who can grant any wish(except for killing demise as they wished that and all it did was seal him again...and guess what...well he diddnt escape that one so i guess you could count that as a weakness)even this thing couldn't kill him and only once again imprison him...actually it destroyed his physical form however his consciences remained and eventually from only CONCIESNESS he reformed into the imprisoned again...

anyway this entire explanation of the master sword is pointless as no-one except for link can lift it

ALSO when his physical form was destroyed he cursed link that a new body will follow their children and their children's children around...it came true hence GANONDORF

Anyway tell me if you need more but to recap

A universe buster couldn't kill him

He has two known weakness one is a distraction and one no one but link can lift(think like Thor's hammer type thing)

He can create humanoids with that same weakness' as him endlessly who can also spawn monsters endlessly..even some of those monsters can spawn endless monsters lol

Tnx 4 reading

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2357  Edited By Manchine

Manchine wins

See this is where it differs. Demise is not all powerful he is up to like THOR/Hulk level but nothing more. He is an immortal Demon King thats it. To mortals that is very powerful. Otherwise these beings wouldn't be going after the Triforce. The old gods (TRIFORCE) are what created the universe (at least in zelda). Hylia, which is not a old god she was just the protector of the world, and sealed him away. At most what Demise is, is a City Buster. He is not even close to a planet Buster.

Best thing to do is ignore the troll, I know I do.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: demise is awesome...lol...we can agree to disagree...HYLIA...um they refer to her as the goddess throughout SS DEFINITLY not part of the triforce trio (din,farore,nayru) she is powerfull though...i think demise is more than a city buster it's just his showings has to make him beatable by an adolescent who uses a sword (i know its an awesome sword)...he can beat hulk and thor at the same time...also can i have some feats for manchine i tried to search him up but all i got was some real life people...not ur avavtar ... Also considering how ganondorf wrecked a city and transformed all of its inhabitants into zombies and is only PART of demise (his hate) demise must be more than a city buster...if this is a fair fight we should make a thread about it i think there are some great battles here...i dunnoooo i dont think we will agree on demise power levels and yeah i did screw up on the creator of the universe thing...must've read some SS text wrong lol...demise is my favourite LOZ character and would play a spin off with him as the antoganist...let's agree to disagree shall we ;)

That is until you provide feats for manchine and provide a way for him to defeat the demon king...tnx for ur point of view on demise its so hard to come across LOZ fans on this sight ...

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's that?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2362  Edited By Manchine

@manchine: demise is awesome...lol...we can agree to disagree...HYLIA...um they refer to her as the goddess throughout SS DEFINITLY not part of the triforce trio (din,farore,nayru) she is powerfull though...i think demise is more than a city buster it's just his showings has to make him beatable by an adolescent who uses a sword (i know its an awesome sword)...he can beat hulk and thor at the same time...also can i have some feats for manchine i tried to search him up but all i got was some real life people...not ur avavtar ... Also considering how ganondorf wrecked a city and transformed all of its inhabitants into zombies and is only PART of demise (his hate) demise must be more than a city buster...if this is a fair fight we should make a thread about it i think there are some great battles here...i dunnoooo i dont think we will agree on demise power levels and yeah i did screw up on the creator of the universe thing...must've read some SS text wrong lol...demise is my favourite LOZ character and would play a spin off with him as the antoganist...let's agree to disagree shall we ;)

That is until you provide feats for manchine and provide a way for him to defeat the demon king...tnx for ur point of view on demise its so hard to come across LOZ fans on this sight ...

Manchine can BFR him. Whats he gonna do when he is on the edge of the sun. He will be out of the battle for a very long time.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: pocket dimension anyone???send the sun into there also the imprisoned can fly ... So can demise ANYHOOO we will continue this debate tommorow i am going to bed

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: pocket dimension anyone???send the sun into there also the imprisoned can fly ... So can demise ANYHOOO we will continue this debate tommorow i am going to bed

I do my homework when it comes to characters I don't completely know. =)

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: also he can summon ganondorf who can transport him back to earth via teleportation and then demise or ganondorf can BFR manchine to a different dimension

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what you're saying, Yes.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2367  Edited By THETRAUMINATOR

@nickthedevil: orion(lol edits i luv u :D)....aww crap I'm screwed

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2369  Edited By THETRAUMINATOR

@nickthedevil: oh...yeah f*** y did i write galactus .... Just the helmet ... Maybe...nah I'm just an idiot

Either way I'm screwed :D

Just screwed less against Orion i think...maybe if i was at full power i could put up a better fight

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: also he can summon ganondorf who can transport him back to earth via teleportation and then demise or ganondorf can BFR manchine to a different dimension

Nope no summoning. Its a one on one fight. He's a completely different character. Manchine for the win. =)

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: no summoning huh...hmmm...ok still how fast is manchine...because demise can pocket dimension him and that will be BFR because demise can just close the portal and then he cant get out...also demise has traveled through to places via teleportation (when he first invaded to get the triforce) demise FTW

ur move :)

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: no summoning huh...hmmm...ok still how fast is manchine...because demise can pocket dimension him and that will be BFR because demise can just close the portal and then he cant get out...also demise has traveled through to places via teleportation (when he first invaded to get the triforce) demise FTW

ur move :)

Energy can't effect Manchine. Opening a portal around him won't work since he will just absorb the energy you use to create the portal.

Manchine still win. Demise most damaging move is City buster. Manchine's most damaging move is Moonbuster. Manchine would be able to defeat Demise on damage alone. Since notifications are working. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/manchine-vs-demise-zelda-1595854/

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2373  Edited By mysticmedivh

Yes.

Avatar image for high_father_batgod
High_Father_BatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes easily very easily

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, PR stomps everyone in this thread a 1000x times over in 1 second.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Depends. Is there YGO in Death Note? x3

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Not sure...

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerpoker: Nor do I. HAHA

and yes, I murderstomp the guy above me.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2380  Edited By Deathstroke02

I highly doubt it...

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mebe

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea who the guy above me is. Doubt it.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea who that is but yeah prob

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2386  Edited By ShootingNova

Yes.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2387  Edited By mysticmedivh

Yes. Mr. Popo is on par with TOAA, Presence, Bugs Bunny, and Batman with prep.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

P.N.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2393  Edited By ShootingNova

Yes.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I have no idea what that is but it looks Lovecraftian so I will say no.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Could in terms of power, but would not since it's Hal Jordan Spectre.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2397  Edited By THETRAUMINATOR

Maybe but prob not

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Would roflstomp

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2399  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

With the help of the other Earth-Bound Gods....maybe.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe.