• 72 results
#1 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the Zombie apocalypse. You have a phone and a charger and every now and then you come across a place with power.

At these times you're safe from Zombies and have free time.

The internet hasn't shut down. Would you still go on Comicvine?

If not, what would your last post be?

#2 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

no. wouldnt it make more sense to focus on survival and possibly repopulating the earth? a zombie could sneak up on you while you are distracted on your phone.

also, the internet being up doesnt mean comicvine would be up as well, just saying.

#3 Posted by Samimista (20205 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd personally like to but being that my brothers plan on having me farm I don't know if they'd allow that.

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21327 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I would be to busy busting Zombie's head open like coconuts.

#5 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (973 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (13629 posts) - - Show Bio

my last post would be

"oh s**t my neighbors are eating each other lol"

-russellmania77

#8 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (973 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ARMIV2 (7711 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had the time, sure. Somebody has to ghost around here, and Lord knows it wouldn't be the dead...maybe...

#10 Posted by XIIXIIX (57 posts) - - Show Bio

probably, even a zombie invasion would get boring at some point >_>

#11 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't we make ComicVine a place to plan and regroup? Come on people, use yer noggins (at least while you still have something inside them)...

#12 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

If the net works.

"There's about 30 Zombies outside my apartment but to more pressing matters. Goku is Faster then super-man(wrong spelling) as shown in epi 32 and blah blah blah bibble bibble"

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: But if the zombies learned to use the internet we'd be giving up our plans, its not so far fetched. If the average youtube commenter can use it anything can

#14 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

If the net works.

"There's about 30 Zombies outside my apartment but to more pressing matters. Goku is Faster then super-man(wrong spelling) as shown in epi 32 and blah blah blah bibble bibble"

HA!

@lykopis: But if the zombies learned to use the internet we'd be giving up our plans, its not so far fetched. If the average youtube commenter can use it anything can

Well in that case, we're screwed.

O_O

#15 Posted by JediXMan (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go anywhere that has the potential for people trying to regroup.

#16 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5558 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, Batman could beat all of those zombies.

#17 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I would. It would make me appreciate the zombies much more.

After an hour on CV "Brainssssssssss" will start to sound like wonderfully intelligent conversation.

#18 Edited by Lvenger (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with the Zombie Apocalypse theme on the CV forums today? Must be trending on here.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

I would. It would make me appreciate the zombies much more.

After an hour on CV "Brainssssssssss" will start to sound like wonderfully intelligent conversation.

Mm. I actually agree with that.

I've become increasingly bitter.

#20 Edited by UNDERDOGZ (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd photograph every Zombie i see, try to live, make a scrap-book. And when we Humans get to survive i'd publish my scrapbook and get rich. get girls. Fund my own record label, donate money to those victimized by the undead. win a nobel prize. get famous, die happily from a stalker/fan.

#21 Edited by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but only to double check addresses ;)

#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. It would probably relieve stress, and I could possibly meet up with people. Chances are though, in a zombie apocalyspe, I'd be worried about my family.

#23 Edited by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio
@lykopis said:

Couldn't we make ComicVine a place to plan and regroup? Come on people, use yer noggins (at least while you still have something inside them)...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

#24 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be on Comic Vine even if I was a zombie!

#25 Posted by AweSam (7115 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

I'd go anywhere that has the potential for people trying to regroup.

I would come on to find out where the meeting place is, then give it to the zombies as a peace offering.

#26 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I'd be too busy being on trying to find a good place to settle down or hold up fort for a while. The best way to survive the zombie apocalypse? Avoid having to fight them. Of course using comicvine as a way to make plans to meet up isn't a bad idea. I think I've already agreed to team up with Mercy_ and GS in the event of one. So I'll try to keep those promises ..... or was it glitch... stupid similar user names. Doesn't matter I'd be fine with glitch joining up too.

#27 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

I realized I didn't answer this myself.

Can I get a Hell no

#28 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! Hulk would be fighting to survive.

#29 Edited by The Stegman (20841 posts) - - Show Bio

Slow Zombies- Yes

Fast Zombies- No, I need to keep my guard up.

#30 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

In the movie Final Night (and interesting one though not very well known) all of humanity knows that the end of the world is coming. One of the characters stays at work until midnight making all the phones work until the end (the end is at midnight). That would be me, the zombies would be banging down my door, but I would still be on here deleting spam bots and diffusing arguments to the bitter end.

#31 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27578 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm on right now ain't I.

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15984 posts) - - Show Bio

find pyrogram. thats pretty much it, after thats it's smooth sailing with US kicking arse and recruiting peoplez

#33 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16905 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah to see if there are people out there I can find.And to see who has managed to survive so far and to check my inbox and update the wikis of course :D

#34 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14242 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope..

#35 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is time, then yes.

What other community can I access with ease than the beautiful community of the Vine.

#36 Posted by Superguy0009e (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had the time to mess around, possibly. It would be cool to see how other people would be holding up.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio

probably...

#38 Edited by xlab3000 (2785 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe

#39 Edited by drgnx (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

My last post would be the post I make before I found out there was zombies. I would be checking for local news for help.

I would not be checking here for people saying they killed 20 zombies while they really watched their mom eaten while they hid under their bed or like pre-teens acting like they think they are Batman.

#40 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, why not.

#41 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Are zombies really that dangerous? Could they really do anything? Thier muscles and everything else are falling apart so the only threat is thier smell. So shoosh yeah i'd be on CV.

#42 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#43 Edited by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was the zombie apocalypse I would be out there getting as much tail as I could and trying to repopulate the earth....

#44 Posted by ShootingNova (13319 posts) - - Show Bio

For the sake of finding out if there's anybody else alive, then yes.

#45 Posted by laflux (11116 posts) - - Show Bio

If the net works.

haha

#46 Posted by Pyrogram (32267 posts) - - Show Bio

find pyrogram. thats pretty much it, after thats it's smooth sailing with US kicking arse and recruiting peoplez

Lol I remember this xD

#47 Posted by Racob7 (3798 posts) - - Show Bio

My final post:

They have me surrounded. The poor bastards...

WHERE'S MY MACHETE?!

#48 Posted by mikep12 (3538 posts) - - Show Bio

I've really never thought how a zombie apocalypses would really fan out. To me I don't think a zombie apocalypses would last long in real life the U.S. would probably just nuke where ever the out break started and you notice how no one in zombie movies ever try to find cures they just chop limbs off . I'd probably get an infected person and strap them down sample there blood and test for things to eliminate the virus. Then I'd go and gloat on the thread about how I saved the world from the zombie virus

#49 Edited by ARMIV2 (7711 posts) - - Show Bio

How else would I amass my group?

#50 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6854 posts) - - Show Bio

My last post would probably be, "just got done making my Deathstroke tactical gear, got a sword and everything, Zombies are as good as dead".