Would you rather watch....

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you rather watch.... (25 votes)

Attack on Titan 24%
Game of thrones 76%

Today we have the most popular things we have going on. So what popular shows would you rather watch. Personally I rather watch attack on Titan instead of games of thrones because the story is very interesting and the characters are much better and it emotional and has some favorable scenes.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Attack on Titan is pretty mediocre so I would go with Game of Thrones in a heartbeat.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2 JediXMan  Moderator

This is not even close. Game of Thrones is vastly superior in every single way.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Got. All day

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Game of Thrones is amazing. Attack on Titan is a repetative, mediocre anime. The answer is obvious.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@the_stegman said:

Game of Thrones is amazing. Attack on Titan is a repetative, mediocre anime. The answer is obvious.

I find that people who see AoT as the best anime simply haven't seen much anime. It's decent, but I can name many that are far superior.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not really a fan of either. I did happen to catch the last episode of Game Of Thrones. It was ok. I just don't see what all the hype is about.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

This is not even close. Game of Thrones is vastly superior in every single way.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoT.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Attack on Titan easily. To be completely honest the only reason I'd cingonsider watch Game of Thrones is because boobs. I'm not really into the whole medieval thing

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

I find that people who see AoT as the best anime simply haven't seen much anime. It's decent, but I can name many that are far superior.

It's the new DBZ and Naruto. Every generation, an anime makes it to mainstream America, and Americans who don't watch a lot of anime will hype it up.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Ehhh Ao, I don't like it as much as I used to, But GoT does nothing for me

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JediXMan  Moderator
@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

It's the new DBZ and Naruto. Every generation, an anime makes it to mainstream America, and Americans who don't watch a lot of anime will hype it up.

There are aspects of Attack on Titan that I like, but it certainly does not deserve the hype that it gets.

In my opinion, something like Kill la Kill is actually better. Despite the silliness... that's part of the point. It's self-analyzing.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:
@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

There are aspects of Attack on Titan that I like, but it certainly does not deserve the hype that it gets.

In my opinion, something like Kill la Kill is actually better. Despite the silliness... that's part of the point. It's self-analyzing.

I like the animation on AoT..but that's about it, as I've said on other threads, here's pretty much every episode:

-Three minute recap of previous episode

-15 minutes of boring speeches or someone giving an inner monologue on how weak/afraid they are

-5 minutes Titan fights

-At the last minute, something exciting happens to make you watch the next episode.

Rinse. Repeat.

I've tried Kill la Kill, but honestly..it's too silly for me, even if it's intentional, I just can't, kinda like FLCL.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

I like the animation on AoT..but that's about it, as I've said on other threads, here's pretty much every episode:

-Three minute recap of previous episode

-15 minutes of boring speeches or someone giving an inner monologue on how weak/afraid they are

-5 minutes Titan fights

-At the last minute, something exciting happens to make you watch the next episode.

Rinse. Repeat.

I've tried Kill la Kill, but honestly..it's too silly for me, even if it's intentional, I just can't, kinda like FLCL.

Summary seems about right. I will say that episode 6 (think that was it; whichever was Mikasa's origin story) is very good, but it is also the most unique episode of the series.

Eh, it's not for everybody. The fight scenes are decent, the character designs are some of the best I've seen, and it does eventually spin into a good story. The fact that it makes fun of shonen and fan service overall is nice. It also has a good soundtrack. Keep in mind that this is coming from somebody who loathes forced comedy, was put off of anime because of its silliness for years, and I generally prefer almost everything to be slightly darker.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#15  Edited By dngn4774

@hammer_of_j2 said:

Attack on Titan easily. To be completely honest the only reason I'd cingonsider watch Game of Thrones is because boobs. I'm not really into the whole medieval thing

But...they're boobs. GoT has magic boobs, dragon queen boobs, regular queen boobs, free folk boobs, sand snake boobs, hooker boobs, slave boobs, dothraki boobs and occasionally some booties. All AoT has is skinless boobs, which are, quite frankly, ridiculous.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a third option?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

GOT

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:
@hammer_of_j2 said:

Attack on Titan easily. To be completely honest the only reason I'd consider watching Game of Thrones is because boobs. I'm not really into the whole medieval thing

But...they're boobs. GoT has magic boobs, dragon queen boobs, regular queen boobs, free folk boobs, sand snake boobs, hooker boobs, slave boobs, dothraki boobs and occasionally some booties. All AoT has is skinless boobs, which are, quite frankly, ridiculous.

This is not false lol. This is why I may start watching it this summer. (plus my friend has been getting on my nerves bugging me about it)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game of thrones but attack on titan is awesome.