Would you rather remove racism entirely or have global gay equality?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Poll Would you rather remove racism entirely or have global gay equality? (163 votes)

Remove racism entirely 62%
Have global gay equality 9%
Cookies 29%
 • 
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#101  Edited By TDK_1997

@jaken7 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jaken7 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Remove racism totally. That;s the only thing I care about,gay people aren't my thing and I don't particulary like them or support them.

17 year-olds aren't my thing, so I don't particularly like or support you.

Man,everyone has their own way of thinking or opinion. I am not practically against them,everyone has their own mind and can love anyone whoever they like. I just tried to say that I am not a big fan of them and I would rather remove racism rather than have global gay equality.

Well your first comment had an air of homophobia, and this one just seems contradictory. You say you "don't like or support them" and you're "not a fan of them" but then you give me the "anyone can love whoever" spiel. So which is it? And what about gay people don't you like?

I am not a fan of them because I am not homosexual myself and I cannot say that I support but I don't have anything against them. The only thing that I don't like about them is that sometimes they just act too much like they don't care about the other people. They have those homosexual movements that make you understand from miles that you have homosexual people coming straight to you or when they have that squeaky gay voice and there are just some gay people that annoy me with the way they move or act.

It does sound a little homophobic but I ain't against every single gay person,just some of them.

Misanthrop285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Outlaw religions! It would help in both cases....unfortunately it won't get me a free cookie.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Racism.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#105  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Option 2. Gay people have it a lot worse then other ethnicities do.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539 said:

Ironically, as a brown guy currently living in a predominantly white country, I've never faced any Racism here (at least not in my face) but my people have been discriminated against in my own home-country, for a long time.

I'll take the cookies please.

Kiwi's are friendly :)

Yes. They are. Especially Kiwi girls. Really, really friendly. ;)

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Racism ( Sorry Gays :( )

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#108 BumpyBoo  Moderator

I couldn't choose. Couldn't help one group without feeling bad for not helping the other. And in that case...I don't deserve a cookie :/

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

@WarBlade539 said:

Ironically, as a brown guy currently living in a predominantly white country, I've never faced any Racism here (at least not in my face) but my people have been discriminated against in my own home-country, for a long time.

My mother wants me to get a kiwi girl (since she's from New Zealand).

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Umm..I'm not sure how I could make it clearer. Wantin' a Kiwi girl because your mom is a Kiwi girl. It comes off as just slightly oedipal is all.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Racism cause it effects me.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I just never heard that term before. I never said I wanted a kiwi girl because mom is kiwi. I said my mom wants me to get a kiwi girl. I guess part of her wants the culture to stay alive in the family.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@WarBlade539 said:

My mother wants me to get a kiwi girl (since she's from New Zealand).

White Kiwi? Maori? Samoan?

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bumpyboo: Just choose cookies. Let others deal with racism and LGBT issues.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@tdk_1997 said:

I am not a fan of them because I am not homosexual myself and I cannot say that I support but I don't have anything against them. The only thing that I don't like about them is that sometimes they just act too much like they don't care about the other people. They have those homosexual movements that make you understand from miles that you have homosexual people coming straight to you or when they have that squeaky gay voice and there are just some gay people that annoy me with the way they move or act.

It does sound a little homophobic but I ain't against every single gay person,just some of them.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#118  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@sithlantern93: NEVER! They taste like societal failure!!! Also I'm watching my intake....>_>

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

racism

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@tdk_1997 said:

What?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I think the gays have it way tougher nowadays. Not only are they denied basic rights but a lot of them are abused both physically and emotionally. Not by the police either so there's no payoff afterwards.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997:

I am not a fan of them because I am not black myself and I cannot say that I support but I don't have anything against them. The only thing that I don't like about them is that sometimes they just act too much like they don't care about the other people. They had those civil rights movements that make you understand from miles that you have black people coming straight to you or when they have that their rap music and there are just some black people that annoy me with the way they move or act.

It does sound a little racist but I ain't against every single black person, just some of them.

See what I did their.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I am seeing what you did there but the thing is that this maybe some people's opinion on black people,asian people or whatever different skin type of people you can think of. They don't get on my nerves with anything they do because they have never done almost anything wrong(not that gay people have) and they just live a normal life like normal people which they are. While homosexuals,especially male ones make gay parades in which they show to the whole world and make them see that they are gay - Good for them. But I have never seen a single hetherosexual person or a different skin type of person to arrange a parade in which he announces to the whole world that he is what he is.

That is what annoys me with homosexual people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Heterosexual people don't need parades because they aren't persecuted for their sexual preference, and already had the right to get married to who they wanted. Gay people aren't just doing it for sh*ts and gigs and it doesn't really affect you anyway.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By TDK_1997

@i_like_swords: It doesn't get me in any way but even if they do those parades for the approval of the public that is most definitely the worst way to do it. I don't have a problem with them being able to get married or them to be taken as normal people but if they want that to happen throwing parades just to announce that they are different is not the right way to do it. Some people can't just take it and that is why they don't approve what they are and what they want.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not both :(

I wanna go with racism as gay marriage will happen (at least in America), but I have seen much more damage because of gay marriage being illegal than racism...

Eh, I will just have the cookie.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I'd get rid of global classism first, that's the big problem with the world. IMO

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cookies.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get rid of racism.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want cookies :(

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remove racism

I don't even want the other one to happen at all.

Eat it Babylonian westerners

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By force_echo

@cgoodness: Right, because America is the only country in the world. Forgot about that.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remove racism entirely.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By buttersdaman000

Racism easily, it causes so much more damage than homophobia.....

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Remove racism.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you removed willful ignorance you could remove both :)

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cookies

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gay equality could be achieved through legislation and equal benefits and rights under the law. racism is a thought. how do you enforce thought crime. would you really want to if you could?

racism stays / vote gays

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Removing one will eventually remove the other

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Deathstroker said:

Let's kill everyone that is gay and everyone that isn't white.

Both problems= Solved.

This.

Someone had to say it..

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Indeed. They all know it's true, but people fear the truth. And fear.... Fear is our ally.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how a lesbian who also belongs to a visible minority would vote.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By reactor

@eisenfauste: Except God interfered twice when it was the israelites being enslaved and not once for any other race. Face it the bible is racist.

and its kinda convenient that slavery does not count when society deems it wrong. Nothing to do with divine law huh?

Well God interfered because he basically made a deal (covenant) with Abraham that he wouldn't abandon his descendents (among other things), because he they were friends. Israel was surrounded by enemy nations almost constantly, and so long they kept their heads on straight, they were preserved / protected. However, they had a bad habit of breaking deals and used to worship other gods (like Ba'al or Molech), so he'd pull his protection away, and the Israelites would get screwed, ask for God to take them back, in which case he'd maneuver events to get them set free. This was pretty much the dynamic till Christ came and they kill him.

Also, you should note that slavery in Israel was nothing like the brutal skin-whipping, back-splitting, wood-flogging abusive slavery most of us identify as. It was much more a business kind of engagement, with clear terms, limited occupancy (they could only be a slave for a seven years I think, unless the slave allowed otherwise), and the owner had to provide for the slave's well-being. A slave was allowed to be released if it was discovered they were being brutalized, even by something like neglect (Bible's example was if a slave tended to a violent bull and the owner didn't warn him, and he loses an eye or something). The owner even had to give gifts to his slave after his slave-time was over, to help him get started living on his own. It wasn't like the infamous Egyptian/Babylonian/Assyrian/Southern American slavery most folks think about.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By reactor

Glitchy double-post

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#148  Edited By mickey-mouse

Racism is the bigger problem, you can hide whether you are gay or not.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers