• 84 results
#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were offered one of the two, which one would you pick?

#2 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Precognition. I think too much and my thoughts would kill the world.

#3 Posted by Izaiah (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

#4 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh telepathy...

#5 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy. It has far more uses. I don't think I would even want precog anyway, as I don't want to know how and when I will die. I think I would even prefer to have postcognition rather than precognition.

#6 Posted by Queso6p4 (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with telepathy.

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

#8 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I have something new to contribute to the unpopular opinions thread now.

#9 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Precog, off to the stock market and vegas

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (11860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Precog, off to the stock market and vegas

LOL with Telepathy you could just have Mark Zuckerberg and Bill gates sign off their respective assets to you.

Telepathy.

#11 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Better crippled with scary images from the future then having somebody's subconscious perversions stuck in your head , do you really need to know if your homie wants to bang your mom or sister? not really...

#12 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy. I'm afraid of the future anyway.

#13 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy. I'd make every girl I meet believe I'm made of chocolate.

#14 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah said:

Telepathy.
#15 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe: good luck with that

#16 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on seeing the movie "Next" with Nicholas Cage, I'd like having LIMITED precognition (no more than thirty minutes to a half an hour out...i think anything further might drive me nuts or just be plain to hard to keep up with). If it was unlimited precognition, then I'd defiitely have to go with telepathy.

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Well actually my main reason is that I can plagiarize things from the future and change the world in a simple way, I.e. top billboard songs, bestselling books, revolutionary inventions, new social trends.

#19 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy would certainly make picking up chicks a lot easier.

#20 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy would be more advantages to be honest. Knowing the future always comes with some strange consequences, or only works in certain ways, while telepathy I could either read every ones mind or maybe even plant things in their mind....

#21 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ntb1124 said:

Telepathy would be more advantages to be honest. Knowing the future always comes with some strange consequences, or only works in certain ways, while telepathy I could either read every ones mind or maybe even plant things in their mind....

True, one good thing about Precognition is you could avoid attacks, and know what the winning lottery numbers were going to be. lol
#22 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Precognition I want nothing to do with anyone elses brain, telekinisis on the other hand......

#23 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy. 'Cause knowing the future would make me go crazy paranoid.

#24 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy for certain.

Reading opponents and team-mates minds in battle would be just as good if not better than precognition.

#25 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

telepathy

#26 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy...

I'd rather not know when i was going to die but instead have a blast with my cool telepathic powers until then.

#27 Posted by Hawk80 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

#28 Posted by Nefarious (19519 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy because I can manipulate minds.

#29 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre cog because I could save lives...anyone who chose TP is kinda selfish.

#30 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Pre cog because I could save lives...anyone who chose TP is kinda selfish.

Well......thanks for making us all feel bad!

#31 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

I'd give you 24h before you died bro.

#32 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

even the fat ones?

#33 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

LOL with Telepathy you could just have Mark Zuckerberg and Bill gates sign off their respective assets to you.

#34 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Def telepathy.

#35 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee said:

Def telepathy.

#36 Posted by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Precognition. Telepathy wouldn't be as useful. Imagen if a bank's been robbed (where perhaps one or two people were killed) or a child's been abducted in a park. Everything's already happened by the time I come in. And all I'd be able to do, is say wether or not you're guilty (doubt my range would be very wide, so I'd probably have to be in the same room as you). So, all I could do is stop you from doing it again.

With precognition I'd know for hours in advance, when and where the crime will be commited. So, I could alert the police for where they should be at a specific time. Meaning, the bank robbers are caught before making it into the bank (saving the life of whoever would've died during the robbery) and the kidnapper's caught, trying to snatch the kid in the park. With telepathy, all I could've done is later, preventing you from harming another child. With precognition, I could stop you from harming a kid in the first place.

Precognition could also be useful in fields outside of crime (which telepathy wouldn't), as I'd know if an accident will occur or if someone will attempt suicide and prevent it.

#37 Posted by BigTPotts (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@sky-pirate said:

Precognition. Telepathy wouldn't be as useful. Imagen if a bank's been robbed (where perhaps one or two people were killed) or a child's been abducted in a park. Everything's already happened by the time I come in. And all I'd be able to do, is say wether or not you're guilty (doubt my range would be very wide, so I'd probably have to be in the same room as you). So, all I could do is stop you from doing it again.

With precognition I'd know for hours in advance, when and where the crime will be commited. So, I could alert the police for where they should be at a specific time. Meaning, the bank robbers are caught before making it into the bank (saving the life of whoever would've died during the robbery) and the kidnapper's caught, trying to snatch the kid in the park. With telepathy, all I could've done is later, preventing you from harming another child. With precognition, I could stop you from harming a kid in the first place.

Precognition could also be useful in fields outside of crime (which telepathy wouldn't), as I'd know if an accident will occur or if someone will attempt suicide and prevent it.

A useful point The police would not believe you :

You: " you see that guy over there? He's going to rob the bank.

Police: "yeah whatever stoner. your getting a drug test."

haha lol. out in the field you could sense whether or not someone was guilty to a crime whilst interviewing him and search his mind for where he hid the evidence and body. But good points. Touche We could be a mutant detective team. "Ultimate and Extrasensory; Mutant Detectives"..

#38 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Telepathy.

I could have so much fun with that.

#39 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

telepathy , precog only if im like layla miller or griff from MIB 3

#40 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: agree on telekinesis lol

#41 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7403 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Awareness/Precognition.

#42 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedQueen said:

@PowerHerc said:

Telepathy.

I could have so much fun with that.

Hell yeah, me too.

#43 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17811 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy

#44 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy, for I could read the mind of someone who does have Precognition.

#45 Posted by KDarkholme (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

#46 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.
Although people here are forgetting that telepathy can be a curse.
Look at Sookie from True Blood, or the Isolationist from Marvel all those minds at once would make you want to kill yourself.

#47 Posted by JediXMan (30188 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy. I could take over the world with that.

#48 Posted by JediXMan (30188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1:

Depends on one's training or ability.

#49 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy

#50 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@Pistolwhip1:

Depends on one's training or ability.

True.
Although, if a telepath read the mind of someone with Precog..wouldn't it just be a stalemate?
Telepath reads Precogs mind= Can see what he/she sees, but the Precog would see the Telepath was going to read their mind in the first place.