Would you rather be Homophobic, Sexist, or Racist

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you rather be Homophobic, Sexist, or Racist (37 votes)

Homophobic 49%
Sexist 22%
Racist 30%

Which idiot would you rather be?

• 
iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Haha! This should be interesting since being socially unacceptable is a worse crime than rape or murder these days.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Racist. I'm totally accepting of anyone though. I disapprove of this thread.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

You're done posting religion threads now you're making these types of threads..... are you that bored?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're done posting religion threads now you're making these types of threads..... are you that bored?

What? Dude it's just a question. I already know no one here is a racist, or any of that stuff. And if they are they prolly wont admit it. What is the issue now?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

None of them.

BB

DD208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Let's see, I don't "fear" gays so i'm not, and never will be, homophobic but I do dislike the Johnny Weir gay types. I don't see a need to be sexist other than when a woman thinks she can do everything a man can do even when it's physically impossible. And as for racist, at some point in time I have been racist to every race on the planet including my own so I am an equal opportunity racist. So which would I rather be?... depends on the day.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehipkid said:

What? Dude it's just a question. I already know no one here is a racist, or any of that stuff. And if they are they prolly wont admit it. What is the issue now?

I don't have any issues. in fact I really don't care. But you've made really weird threads, like about punching out lesbians and junk.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jonez_

@billy_batson said:

None of them.

BB

Yeah seriously.

This thread sucks .

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SaintWildcard

I say remarks in all three categories all the time.... towards friends of course.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Smh

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolverine008
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Either this is some garbage thread

OR

A clever way to spot CV's secret racists, sexists and homophobes.

Well done.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racist is just being a flat out jerk. Sexist is annoying as f*ck on both sides. But I love women So I have to go with homophobic.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Racist is just being a flat out jerk. Sexist is annoying as f*ck on both sides. But I love women So I have to go with homophobic.

I don't follow this train of thought.

BB

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm an anti-humanist...f--k humans

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dshipp17

Well, being a Christian, I think the word phobia has been lowered to something that the word was never intended to be; so, by way of being a Christian, and knowing that a homosexual lifestyle is a sin, I guess I'm ok with the modern, redefinition of homophobia, so I guess homophobic; however, other than disagreeing with a homosexual lifestyle, and knowing that I would not participate, I would not condone a lot of the activities I've heard of being done against homosexual people; being an actual minority, I strongly disagree with discrimination against gays, I would not be against an openly gay person attending church, I would not be against an openly gay person being a church member, I would never refuse to do business with someone who's openly guy, and I would be, and have been, friends with a guy person; I have a very close family member who is gay, but, I'm some place where I have to put up with another close family member regularly putting the Lord's name in vein; hearing this other close family member putting the Lord's name in vein bothers me much more than knowing the other close family member is gay, and actively practices the lifestyle.

I can tell you that I do not meet the true definition of homophobic, because I've been propositioned by someone gay, more than once, and it involved touching on more than one occasion; now, someone who is actually homophobic would have reacted the way that guy acted back in the day, on the Jenny Jones Show, or, in some other way similar; I didn't even say no; I just simply waited for the right opportunity to bring distance between us, because I'm very sensitive to hurting peoples' feelings, no matter the circumstances; I've done this with some women propositioning me, also.

I'm definitely not sexist, because I've been raised by women, lived with women for extended stretches, and currently live with all women; unfortunately, most of those experiences have very combative (e.g. my sisters), so I've not really learned how to view women like other men; so, it's very difficult for me to not see women as either my sister or mother; because I'm sort of shy around women, and it's much more difficult for me to socially interact with them, I guess my behavior can easily get misinterpreted as sexist (e.g. wanting the woman to start the conversation), but, it's definitely associated with all of the times I've had to be combative with my sisters, even into adulthood; they're always trying to piss me off, but are very protective of me at the same time; growing up with women, I can say that they can do things just as well as men (e.g. handyman tasks, fixing cars, etc, and definitely took the initiative much quicker than I; a lot of times, yes, this involved my sisters, but other women too); so, that's way I can be much slower than my male peers with taking initiative around women, although, I guess, it's easy to misconstrue as sexists; than, added to that, my natural tendency to be shy around women and socially awkward nature.

Although I'm apart of a minority group, I guess I can catch myself thinking about stereotypes about African Americans, when we have moments of disagreement; I do appear African American, even though I'm 50% Native American and 25% African American; I've definitely been brought up in the African American culture more than any other culture; however, I do notice the anti-education aspects within the African American culture; my experience is from the 90s into the early 2000s, concerning this anti-education aspects of the African American culture, but, I haven't notice a lot of difference, as I currently live in a predominately African American area; I do notice that it seems to be changing, viewing my nephews go through school, with one of them getting close to graduating high school; from the area where I'm from, I was definitely an exception, in my drive for education and science; I notice the other children in their age group and they line up for the school buses, promptly, every morning, so, it appears this attitude might be changing; however, giving that I'm noticing these things, it could be construed as somewhat racist (e.g. the stereotype that African Americans are naturally not as smart as the other groups; when I was at school and working in the science field, I admit that disproving this stereotype was a driving force to greater success); since it's prominent in the African American culture and serves as more of a poison, in my view and from my experience, I have this strange aversion against seeing people trying to be cool (e.g. probably experiencing being teased has something to do with it too); this makes it tougher forming social bonds with women, because being cool and having a sense of humor seem help men connect better with women; I can have a sense of humor, but only to people who've gotten to know me, but, I guess, due to societal structure, it only gets to help, when I'm socially interacting with other men.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Onemoreposter

I try to be a little bit of each ;)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

Well, being a Christian, I think the word phobia has been lowered to something that the word was never intended to be; so, by way of being a Christian, and knowing that a homosexual lifestyle is a sin, I guess I'm ok with the modern, redefinition of homophobia, so I guess homophobic; however, other than disagreeing with a homosexual lifestyle, and knowing that I would not participate, I would not condone a lot of the activities I've heard of being done against homosexual people; being an actual minority, I strongly disagree with discrimination against gays, I would not be against an openly gay person attending church, I would not be against an openly gay person being a church member, I would never refuse to do business with someone who's openly guy, and I would be, and have been, friends with a guy person; I have a very close family member who is gay, but, I'm some place where I have to put up with another close family member regularly putting the Lord's name in vein; hearing this other close family member putting the Lord's name in vein bothers me much more than knowing the other close family member is gay, and actively practices the lifestyle.

I can tell you that I do not meet the true definition of homophobic, because I've been propositioned by someone gay, more than once, and it involved touching on more than one occasion; now, someone who is actually homophobic would have reacted the way that guy acted back in the day, on the Jenny Jones Show, or, in some other way similar; I didn't even say no; I just simply waited for the right opportunity to bring distance between us, because I'm very sensitive to hurting peoples' feelings, no matter the circumstances; I've done this with some women propositioning me, also.

I'm definitely not sexist, because I've been raised by women, lived with women for extended stretches, and currently lived with all women; unfortunately, some of those experiences for very combative (e.g. my sisters), so I've not really learned how to view women like other men; so, it's very difficult for me to not see women as either my sister or mother; because I'm sort of shy around women, and it's much more difficult for me to socially interact with them, I guess by behavior can easily get misinterpreted as sexist (e.g. wanting the woman to start the conversation), but, it's definitely associated with all of the times I've had to be combative with my sisters, even into adulthood; they're always trying to piss me off, but are very protective of me at the same time; growing up with women, I can say that they can do things just as well as men (e.g. handyman tasks, fixing cars, etc, and definitely took the initiative much quicker than I; a lot of times, yes, this involved my sisters, but other women too); so, that's way I can be much slower than my male peers with not taking initiative around women, although, I guess, it's easy to misconstrue as sexists; than, added to that, my natural tendency to be shy around women and socially awkward nature.

Although I'm apart of a minority group, I guess I can catch myself thinking about stereotypes about African Americans, when we have moments of disagreement; I do appear African American, even though I'm 50% Native American and 25% African American; I've definitely been brought up in the African American culture more than any other culture; however, I do notice the anti-education aspects within the African American culture; my experience is from the 90s into the early 2000s, concerning this anti-education aspects of the African American culture, but, I haven't notice a lot of difference, as I currently live in a predominately African American area; I do notice that it seems to be changing, viewing my nephews go through school, with one of them getting close to graduating high school; from the area where I'm from, I was definitely an exception, in my drive for education and science; I notice the other children in their age group and they line up for the school buses, promptly, every morning, so, it appears this attitude might be changing; however, giving that I'm noticing these things, it could be construed as somewhat racist (e.g. the stereotype that African Americans are naturally not as smart as the other groups; when I was at school and working in the science field, I admit that disproving this stereotype was a driving force to greater success); since it's prominent in the African American culture and serves as more of a poison, in my view and from my experience, I have this strange aversion against seeing people trying to be cool (e.g. probably experiencing being teased has something to do with it too); this makes it tougher forming social bonds with women, because being cool and having a sense of humor seem help men connect better with women; I can have a sense of humor, but only to people who've gotten to know me, but, I guess, due to societal structure, it only gets to help, when I'm socially interacting with other men.

I wonder why Christians eat bacon but still hate on gays.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dshipp17

@dshipp17 said:

I'm definitely not sexist, because I've been raised by women, lived with women for extended stretches, and currently lived with all women; unfortunately, some of those experiences for very combative (e.g. my sisters), so I've not really learned how to view women like other men; so, it's very difficult for me to not see women as either my sister or mother; because I'm sort of shy around women, and it's much more difficult for me to socially interact with them, I guess by behavior can easily get misinterpreted as sexist (e.g. wanting the woman to start the conversation), but, it's definitely associated with all of the times I've had to be combative with my sisters, even into adulthood; they're always trying to piss me off, but are very protective of me at the same time; growing up with women, I can say that they can do things just as well as men (e.g. handyman tasks, fixing cars, etc, and definitely took the initiative much quicker than I; a lot of times, yes, this involved my sisters, but other women too); so, that's way I can be much slower than my male peers with not taking initiative around women, although, I guess, it's easy to misconstrue as sexists; than, added to that, my natural tendency to be shy around women and socially awkward nature.

Christians don't hate gays; what does eating bacon have to do with anything?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

@billy_batson said:

None of them.

BB

Yeah seriously.

This thread sucks .

Agreed. No reason to chose.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not both?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@dshipp17 said:

The mosaic laws, the very laws that are used to justify hating on gays also say not to eat pork.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

I actually see myself as a homophob.I mean I am not disgusted or repulsed by homosexuals neither I am afraid of them but I just don't like them that much.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm all of the above, but only in a minor sense. I am only homophobic of gay guys (no problem with lesbians) Only dislike dumb people (who happen to be black a lot, or stoners) And think women can be a pain in the @ss sometimes

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well, I'm none, but if I had to choose it would be Homophobic. The only reason, though is that there are a lot less of a chance to meet a Homo-sexual rather than a woman or a black guy.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Racist. I admit I have some prejudgements already. I understand it, and actively work on it when I see or meet someone of a different race. Point is, though, I wouldn't change much haha.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'm a white male so according to todays society I'm already all of those.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either this is some garbage thread

OR

A clever way to spot CV's secret racists, sexists and homophobes.

Well done.

lol

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

I'm a white male so according to todays society I'm already all of those.

Loading Video...

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blade_R

Well I absolutely cant stand serious racism (as in a petty harmless joke wont bother me) , I cant be sexist because I love the ladies. So I choose homophobe.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@dshipp17 said:

The mosaic laws, the very laws that are used to justify hating on gays also say not to eat pork.

Is that the same one that says your cloth shall not be woven by two fabrics or something along those lines..ie you can't mix fabrics, or it is okay to beat your slave as long as you don't kill him....divorce results in stoning. I am ignorant on which areas of laws or the bible / testaments these come from, but it seems humans pick and choose what are outdated and what arent

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@cable_extreme said:

@dshipp17 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@dshipp17 said:

Is that the same one that says your cloth shall not be woven by two fabrics or something along those lines..ie you can't mix fabrics, or it is okay to beat your slave as long as you don't kill him....divorce results in stoning. I am ignorant on which areas of laws or the bible / testaments these come from, but it seems humans pick and choose what are outdated and what arent

It is in the Old Testament, yes. If people are simply picking and choosing, that means they choose (instead of being commanded) to hate on Gays, which is even worse.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#33 frozen  Moderator

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about none?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@dshipp17 said:

Jesus came to fulfill the law; the mosaic law does not apply to Christians; that's a common misconception about Christians; we're still bound by the Ten Commandments, however; it's the custom of Jews and Muslims to not eat pork; however, homosexuality reappears as a sin in the New Testament, so that's why it's still considered a sin; Christians are only bound by the laws that reappear in the New Testament; Jewish people are still bound by the mosaic law; Christians often get stuck with things that are Jewish, while Jews are not stigmatized with laws they're still bound to follow; the misconception is that Jews are less restrictive than Christians.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one that would affect the least so homophobic

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: In the bibleJesus often referenced the Old Testament. Where does it say not to follow it?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh none......

Is this thread for real?

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homophobic easily.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: In the bibleJesus often referenced the Old Testament. Where does it say not to follow it?

Start with the Book of Acts; that's the Book where Christians are released from the a number of the Mosaic Laws; after the Book of Acts, the things Christians should consider a sin are than re-listed; also, Jesus said He came to fulfill the Law and declared things before He went to the Cross; after Jesus says "It Is Finished", certain things happened, including our release from the Mosaic Law.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@dshipp17: where in the bible did he say this? Specific verses please.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...nope.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: where in the bible did he say this? Specific verses please.

Actually, truth be told, the Mosaic Laws were always only meant for the Jewish people; it starts in about Chapter 3 of the Book of Acts and the remainder of the New Testament, extending up the the Book of Revelation, discusses things Christians should consider sins and how Christians should approach life.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather be racist than sexist or homophobic.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolverine008

I'm already sexist!

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF

RiotSqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sorely lacking in "none of the above"s.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

I did not read this.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers