• 51 results
#1 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

The alien is not hostile nor will ever be. It asks you to call him by the name of BOB. It says it has found a "suitable" partner for you that matches your personality and preference of physical attractiveness. The girl is waiting in the spaceship already. If you say no to BOB, your memory will be erased and you will both return to your normal lives. But if you accept, you leave immediately and will never return to Earth. BOB says two candidates are only given this chance every 50 years in Earth years and only according to age, health and acceptance and open mindedness. The point in this is Mystery and the real question is would you be willing to leave behind your life on Earth to see the Universe?

NOTE: There will NEVER be any ANAL PROBES or anything related to this. If you already have a girlfriend or wife then just pretend she is on the ship waiting.

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen Twin Peaks.

I'm never following someone named BOB anywhere.

#3 Edited by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

NOTE: There will NEVER be any ANAL PROBES or anything related to this. If you already have a girlfriend or wife then just pretend she is on the ship waiting.

Oh joy, now i lost all my determination.

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6695 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Absolutely not. It's too big of a risk to take.

#5 Edited by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no!

If I want to spend my life with someone, it would be a person that I meet, and I grow to love, through better or worse. Not some hand-picked "perfect" partner that some Alien gives me as some sort of prize.

Also you're life must be pretty sh*tty if you're going to abandon everyone you know/love/cherish, every location you've been too, every memory, every friend.

Also there is no internet in space.

#6 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The Stegman (23161 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, my life Is pretty boring, I'd give it a shot.

#8 Posted by pooty (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could bring select family and friends then I would go. THat would be awesome

#9 Posted by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

No, way too risky. I wouldn't trust that...

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

No, the never returning to Earth part is a real deal breaker.

#11 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#12 Posted by joewell (6259 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends... I would like to make him think i want to go, get on the ship then KO the alien and show him to people online and steal all his tech.

Then mass produce the alien tech and become rich and famous, while still being on earth with my family and friends

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Never return to Earth....... Do I get to travel to different planets in some advanced suit durable to handle the rough terrains?

#14 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: well that's what I would like to do. I guess you could ask BOB the alien if that could be done.

#15 Posted by BloodTalon (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Now no but back about 20-18 years ago I would have gone in a hart beat and not for that perfect BS but to see the universe

#16 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6150 posts) - - Show Bio

No. First off, that would suck, and second off, I don't trust BOB the alien.

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't go with a harmless alien for the same reason I wouldn't go with a well known homeless man.

#18 Posted by russellmania77 (14607 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if it was a green lantern

#19 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15277 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, my life Is pretty boring, I'd give it a shot.

#20 Posted by Willza92 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds like the adventure of a lifetime. What are we waiting for BOB? Let's go!

#21 Posted by Edamame (27987 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely!

#22 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is you can't guarantee the no harm part...which is where most of the risk comes from. I'd be open to it, but they'd have to give me quite a bit of leverage to the point where i could protect myself, though coming and asking is indeed a good first step...

As far as the mate... well I'd have to ask about it not working out...

I don't have much of a problem with the leaving Earth for ever part provided I could tell people they'd never see me again and have a final day or two before leaving... Not allowed to tell people why is fine, but there are some things that I'd want to resolve first...

#23 Edited by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#24 Posted by judasnixon (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say yes. My life is boring.

#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#27 Edited by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could take my comic books, guitar and cds then yes I would go.

#28 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

*i have never eaten roasted alien* sure space man, my friendly knife and i shall come with you. let me show you how knifes say hi.

#29 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Absolutely not. It's too big of a risk to take.

#30 Edited by Dernman (14763 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkyballfro94: I'll ask bob if he go can buy me comics when they come out every time and if he says yes I'll go

#32 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Never trust an Alien named BOB. BOB sounds like a pervert...

1. BOB has a pervert mustache, combed over hair, glasses, and his pants are pulled up really high. (No offense to anyone who looks like that).

2. He tells you: want to meet this girl on my spaceship? *he licks his lips while saying it*.

3. I'm like "hell no" and I push him out a window.

#34 Posted by Cr4pSnip3r (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

#35 Posted by Xwraith (15528 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd only go with aliens that looked like these:

#36 Edited by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

I most assuredly would do so unless anal probes are outright prohibited. I'm fine with them not being forced on me but I should damn well be able to get my own.

#37 Posted by ARMIV2 (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

Not with my family and friends and my snake and my dogs and my cats and my kittens and my infantile internet artist reputation that requires more growth still being here.

#38 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: where did this come from? Wait never mind it belongs here

#40 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

There are too many things on Earth that I'd be leaving behind.

#41 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no!

If I want to spend my life with someone, it would be a person that I meet, and I grow to love, through better or worse. Not some hand-picked "perfect" partner that some Alien gives me as some sort of prize.

Also you're life must be pretty sh*tty if you're going to abandon everyone you know/love/cherish, every location you've been too, every memory, every friend.

Also there is no internet in space.

I love that this ranks among the list of people I love and memories I cherish lol

#42 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Alien/Girl wasn't Power Girl I wouldn't go

@sandman_ said:

#43 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9543 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go, I want to see more of the universe than what Earth has to offer.

#44 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12262 posts) - - Show Bio

NO

#45 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if "Bob" looks like this

And then tell me he is my father and together we could rule the universe.

#46 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32858 posts) - - Show Bio

Without a second thought

#47 Posted by nickzambuto (12990 posts) - - Show Bio

Never trust an Alien named BOB. BOB sounds like a pervert...

1. BOB has a pervert mustache, combed over hair, glasses, and his pants are pulled up really high. (No offense to anyone who looks like that).

2. He tells you: want to meet this girl on my spaceship? *he licks his lips while saying it*.

3. I'm like "hell no" and I push him out a window.

I like how you say no offense to people who actually look like that, yet people IRL actually named Bob can go screw themselves.

#48 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5880 posts) - - Show Bio

But if you accept, you leave immediately and will never return to Earth.

This is where I decided not to...

#49 Posted by M3th (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm down but honestly it sounds sketchy. I would need to truly trust and believe E.T. Plus, I don't want to be forced to be with the E.T. girl. I want to get to know her and $#!%.

#50 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

This is something like Zedd ft. Mathew Koma video of "Spectre"? If so... yeah.. I'll leave this god dammed planet right away and send travel letters to my family from Mars, Krypton, Oa and Texas.