#1 Edited by BatWatch (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

As Thunder and Lightning did in The Ravagers #3? I commented on that in my review, but I realized nobody would end up reading it and it might make a good off-topic thread.

Personally, my answer is "H*** no!"

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12766 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah man, thats just weird

#4 Posted by Dark_Magician (205 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#5 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder and Lightning....as in Black Lightning's daughters?

#6 Posted by pooty (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: Is it just me and my sister? or is this a group of friends. if it's just us then HELL NO. but if we're at a party then it's possible.

#7 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Nah man, thats just weird
#8 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but I might go with one of your sisters.

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Thunder and Lightning....as in Black Lightning's daughters?

No. New ones. More based on the original Teen Titan supporting characters than those two. At least theoretically.

And I don't have one, but I don't think I'd have a problem with a brother. Or a Sister if we were real close.

#10 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't skinny dip with anyone much less one of my siblings.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20238 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Not because of the sibling part, more so the skinny dipping part.

#12 Posted by Inverno (13219 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I hate skinny dipping.

#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Strafe Prower said:

Thunder and Lightning....as in Black Lightning's daughters?

No. New ones. More based on the original Teen Titan supporting characters than those two. At least theoretically.

Gotcha.

#14 Posted by mikethekiller (8401 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't skinny dip at all.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
skinny dipping... aint that like when white people go out in jump in a lake butt naked ? 
#16 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

no skinny dipping of any kind with anyone or bymyself.

#17 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#18 Posted by Senno (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sure. It wouldn't bother me.

#19 Posted by _Zombie_ (10442 posts) - - Show Bio

God, no.

#20 Posted by The_Tree (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't skinny dip with my sister, but I would with my brother.

#21 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

I have sisters so HELL NO. If I had a brother and we were close, then I would with a group of other people.

#22 Edited by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

How drunk am I in this scenario?

#23 Posted by JediXMan (30592 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have siblings, so...

Moderator
#24 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

I wouldn't skinny dip with my sister, but I would with my brother.

lol wut?

#25 Posted by The_Tree (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@The_Tree said:

I wouldn't skinny dip with my sister, but I would with my brother.

lol wut?

My sister is not someone I want to even imagine picturing naked. My brother and I though, we're close, and we've seen each other in the buff several times (we shared a bedroom growing up), so it'd be no big deal. My logic is odd, but hey, that's my logic.

#26 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@utotheg38 said:

@The_Tree said:

I wouldn't skinny dip with my sister, but I would with my brother.

lol wut?

My sister is not someone I want to even imagine picturing naked. My brother and I though, we're close, and we've seen each other in the buff several times (we shared a bedroom growing up), so it'd be no big deal. My logic is odd, but hey, that's my logic.

lmmfao wut?!!

#27 Posted by nickzambuto (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

It's always been my dream.

#28 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not a sibling.

#29 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

No, but I might go with one of your sisters.

#30 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Don't have siblings, so...

#32 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope not with any of my siblings. I can sorta understand the brother thing as i've heard stories from my friends but my brother and I have about 11 years age difference and being one out of four we are not super close. So in no realm of reality would I ever.

#33 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

skinny dipping... aint that like when white people go out in jump in a lake butt naked ?

LOL Yes, that is exactly what that is

#34 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, with a bro its different. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't want to see any female I'm related naked. With a bro, its just, don't look. ....Actually, scratch that, unless its a group and we're all hammered, I don't want to skinny dip with a guy at all.

#35 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i have no enquiries to see my sister in her birthday suit. my ex-girlfriend on the other hand... ;-)

#36 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@King Saturn said:

skinny dipping... aint that like when white people go out in jump in a lake butt naked ?

LOL Yes, that is exactly what that is

It's a real hootenanny I'll tell ya what.

On a serious note no I wouldn't skinny dip with my little sister.

#37 Posted by Liara (421 posts) - - Show Bio

With my sister maybe, but not with my brother.

#38 Posted by BatWatch (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@PsychoKnights: Is it just me and my sister? or is this a group of friends. if it's just us then HELL NO. but if we're at a party then it's possible.

We will take the same scenario as the comic. It is you, your sister, two other skinny dippers, and one person watching from the shore.

#39 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio

...Cringe....NO

#40 Posted by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not really weird unless you make it weird. Personally I wouldn't do it but those are my hangups.