• 119 results
#101 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

I love how people are calling the "sometimes slaps you", abuse.

Man up.

The justifications of a whipped man right here. :D "My wife beats me but that just makes me MORE manly! Waa waa!"

#102 Edited by INFINITE_DOOM (265 posts) - - Show Bio

i have been stabbed with a fork by an ex, she was really hot though so it was ok :l

#103 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh, all the misogyny of this thread. How lovely. -_-.

#104 Posted by God_Spawn (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

Every man has to date a psycho at some point. It's practically a right of passage.

@god_spawn knows the score.

Dude, don't even get me started lol.

#105 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

If she is the Psychotic Biotic, Jacqueline "Jack " of Mass Effect, yeah.

#106 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis If her name is A J Lee then no.

Who am I kidding, of course I would!!!!!!!

#107 Posted by w0nd (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

I love how people are calling the "sometimes slaps you", abuse.

Man up.

F*ck that! It's disrespect lol. Why would I tolerate it? being spat on doesn't hurt either but I wouldn't tolerate it. This is something whipped people allow.

#108 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, what kind of psycho are we talking about? Be specific.

#109 Edited by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: she is super in love with you, buys you stuff, suddenly for no reason she screams "FUUU** YOU, I HATE YOU!",sometimes grabs stuff throws it at you, or slap/scratch... Than she is like "oh I'm sorweee, I wuv you". Basically bipolar on a high level

#110 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: she is super in love with you, buys you stuff, suddenly for no reason she screams "FUUU** YOU, I HATE YOU!",sometimes grabs stuff throws it at you, or slap/scratch... Than she is like "oh I'm sorweee, I wuv you". Basically bipolar on a high level

Yeah, I'd be FIIIIIINE with that.No seriously, I would be. :)

#111 Posted by frogdog (3252 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Edited by thetonester89 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

No I wouldn't. Chicks like that need some serious help.

#113 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7837 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of my ex's are somewhere quite high up on the crazy scale.

#114 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-.

Also this sounds exactly like the same type of abusive behavior many women deal with in real life. Plus people are assuming slaps by women don't hurt because they are week. I'm guessing those men haven't been slapped for real before. You can easily bruise from a hard slap. Again lovely lovely misogyny.

If she is the Psychotic Biotic, Jacqueline "Jack " of Mass Effect, yeah.

Considering that if she got really pissed off she could make my skin rip off my body or explode my blood vessels with her mind, I would definitely pass. I never choose her as an option lol.

#115 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

Yeah, I'd be FIIIIIINE with that.No seriously, I would be. :)

this. as long as there no shooting, stabbing, or serious shiz. i can deal with it. especially if i love her.

#116 Posted by superstay (9918 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77:

Shoot, she doesn't need to have to be rich. If she's pretty (like 7 and up), and is clean (hygienically), than I date a bipolar lady. I like mental disorders.

d^_^b

#117 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by DarklyDreamingDeadpool (174 posts) - - Show Bio

my girlfriend is a psycho girl too, rages, screams, yelling and complaining about everything for no reason. why i stay with her? cause of love.

#119 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

of course i would, because no matter how crazy she is, i am 10 times worse, and keep in mind that i don't particularly shy away from eating people

well i appear normal but i have my...special moments of rage when the time is right. besides, what F*cking right do I of all people have to judge someone about being crazy?

#120 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

#121 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: omg that looks like Jeff the killer

#122 Posted by mikethekiller (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#123 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

No way.