#1 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's say you meet a girl or guy. They are fairly attractive and make good conversation. They have a good job and have a talent for making you laugh.

There's just one caveat. They LOVE to litter, they throw all the trash they can on the ground. When confronted about this they dodge the question.

Would you date this person?

#2 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Do she have big tits? Is she intelligent otherwise? Is she a brunette with long silky hair?

You fail to specify important details?

If she's a blonde. Absolutely not.

Yay misogyny.

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (10444 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know....it seems like a petty thing to not date someone over but at the same time, it could be indicative of insensitivity and disregard and that could manifest itself in lots of other ways. I mean if they actively LOVE to do something like that...seems like a jerk alarm to me.

#4 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@glitch_spawn:

They are fairly attractive (broadly understood), make good conversation and know how to make you laugh (with words and tickling.)

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Littering is one of my serious pet peeves. I get irritated by people who do.

#6 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@glitch_spawn:

They are fairly attractive (broadly understood), make good conversation and know how to make you laugh (with words and tickling.)

I think we would be friends with benefits as opposed to being mutually exclusive. It's just a hunch.

#7 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

I would not give a crap, whatsoever.

#8 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, I love to litter too! At first we'd be "love bugs," but then we'd evolve into: The Litter Bugs!

Sincerely,

#9 Edited by nickzambuto (14382 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, I love to litter too! At first we'd be "love bugs," but then we'd evolve into: The Litter Bugs!

Sincerely,

This made me laugh more than it should have.

#10 Posted by dngn4774 (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

It would probably annoy me over time, but I wouldn't break up with he over it.

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18599 posts) - - Show Bio

So do they litter in there own house too? Like leave rubbish everywhere and NEVER throw it away, since that would be a problem.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (21877 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#13 Edited by HumanRocket (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

It would annoy me. My dad would leave trash all over the house and I would get mad so i would guess if I can't take my dad being one then I wouldn't be able to take it from a gf not even if she was a red head.

#14 Posted by ARMIV2 (8801 posts) - - Show Bio

We would have to have a really long talk.

#15 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd punch them in the face.

#16 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Break up with them.

#1. Littering really pisses me off. I will chase down stuff that gets blown out of my car by the wind just because I don't want to be a litterer.

#2. Anyone with that much disregard for the environment isn't for me.

3. There will always be other funny women who are attractive and have good jobs. Having standards is important. I won't date someone who uses tobacco and I won't date a litterer. Also if she was on my park lands when it happened I would cite the woman or transfer evidence of her crime to the proper authorities if she wasn't on park lands.

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure.

I've dated worse.

#18 Posted by JediXMan (31220 posts) - - Show Bio

Says a lot about them. Tells me that they are careless, disregard for those who will have to pick up after them, and that they might potentially transfer that to their living space.

No, I wouldn't.

#19 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#20 Posted by russellmania77 (15744 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as she doesn't litter my heart =)

#21 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4253 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends...is this littering some weird fetish or is it outright disdain for mother nature...

also this,

#22 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

The work detail prisoners need something to do...

#23 Posted by Joygirl (20135 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl@ the amount of people saying they wouldn't date someone who throws can around. The first time he/she did it I'd be like "O.o Really?" Then ignore it from then on. I'm too lazy to care. Come at me bro.

#24 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Do she have big tits? Is she intelligent otherwise? Is she a brunette with long silky hair?

You fail to specify important details?

Yay misogyny.

**tackles** You are too much fun. You are. <3

@bumpyboo said:

I don't know....it seems like a petty thing to not date someone over but at the same time, it could be indicative of insensitivity and disregard and that could manifest itself in lots of other ways. I mean if they actively LOVE to do something like that...seems like a jerk alarm to me.

This is me, pretty much. Not for anything, I would be chasing the litter and picking it up after them so if they continued, it wouldn't be so much about the effect of littering, but them not caring about me running around like some kind of hen cleaning up after them.

#25 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Only you can appreciate my vulgar charm.

#26 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by BumpyBoo (10444 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: That was my thinking too. Went from wanting to pick it up myself to realising how inherently wrong that would be. And I really REALLY hate litter, there's no need for it, the person would just end up disgusting me :/

#28 Edited by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Rofl@ the amount of people saying they wouldn't date someone who throws can around. The first time he/she did it I'd be like "O.o Really?" Then ignore it from then on. I'm too lazy to care. Come at me bro.

To each their own.

#29 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I'd do it is if she had her hands cut off.

#30 Posted by lesterlawton (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. If you're too lazy to do a simple thing like properly dispose of your trash, I could definitely find better.

#31 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20425 posts) - - Show Bio

Sincerely,

But sooner or later you'll have to...litter go.

*snare drum*

#33 Posted by Pokeysteve (8527 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my biggest peeves ever. I hate people who litter. The exception is apple cores, banana peels, anything that will rot away in a week. Still not cool though.

#34 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

I am divided over this. On one had, I am desperate and would take whatever girl I can get if she's attractive and is actually able to talk to me without awkwardness. But on the other hand, I dislike littering and everything that I find on the ground and don't put in the trash will haunt me for the next several minutes.

Crap.

#35 Edited by Xaos (524 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

One of my ex-girlfriends was one, and let me tell you that was not the issue that based our break up because at that time I've've put her into the line about that.

#36 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

With my OCD's? No freaking way.

#37 Posted by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes...I litter too when there's no trash can in the immediate vecinity.