#1 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

If everyone found out some of the world governments knew about extraterrestrial life the whole time would you go nuts?

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (13321 posts) - - Show Bio

I blame Obama.

#3 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

I blame Stan Lee

#4 Posted by KillerZ (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you saying there isn't one?

#5 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Bwhahahahahahahaha ahem, correct, there ISN'T one

#6 Edited by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@KillerZ: I don't know if there is one or not but there are a lot of Smart/cool People who think there is one.

And of the best ones is Bob Dean an old guy who's been in top secret programs for years.

However most people think guys like him and others are full of it. I myself don't know for sure would be cool if it is true.

#7 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesse Ventura believes, and I believe in him.....and you.

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I blame Obama.

I blame Liquid.

#9 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

When has the government ever lied to us before?

#10 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@nickzambuto said:

I blame Obama.

I blame Liquid.

I blame Naomi!

Also, I wouldn't be mad cause it's best to keep the Reapers away.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@YoungJustice said:

@nickzambuto said:

I blame Obama.

I blame Liquid.

I blame Naomi!

I blame Shinra?

#12 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@YoungJustice said:

@nickzambuto said:

I blame Obama.

I blame Liquid.

I blame Naomi!

I blame Shinra?

I blame Hal Jordan. Yes we are looking at you Geoff Johns

#13 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

unless they are holding out on a cancer cure , or to a cure all of all diseases , deformities, etc . i could care less .

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (13321 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@YoungJustice said:

@nickzambuto said:

I blame Obama.

I blame Liquid.

I blame Naomi!

I blame Shinra?

I blame Hal Jordan. Yes we are looking at you Geoff Johns

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the reason.

#16 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Oh,so I assume you know the entire universe,so that you can now that extraterrestrial life does not exist.

And there were some microorganisms found in Mars some years ago,so there actually IS life.

#17 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious:

Does anyone believe in the conspiracy theory that all conspiracy theories were created by the government and implanted in our minds by aliens to keep us from knowing the truth about Bigfoot?

#18 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99:

not really

du.ub

#19 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, this thread doesn't really fit the recent trend of politics and sports ...

#20 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3738 posts) - - Show Bio

A bit, but not much

#21 Posted by The Stegman (23773 posts) - - Show Bio
Nah, I'd be fine with it.
#22 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah not really. I understand why they would.

#23 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go "huh", then I'd start thinking extra hard

#24 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be enraged at the people who remain in denial, or talk religion.

#25 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Depends on the reason.

#26 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rage quit life.

#27 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7659 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be more inclined to just shout "Called it!"

#28 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99:

Nuff' Said.

#29 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: I was saying there ISN'T a cover up...sarcasm is at times hard to convey. There is POSSIBLY microscopic alien life in the universe, heck there's possible even a whole planet full of life...but my guess is that they arn't bothered and are that far away from us to care. As for government cover-ups, probably

#30 Posted by KingUranus (218 posts) - - Show Bio

We're aliens ourselves, we invaded Earth (from Uranus) and killed all the Dinosaurs to repopulate the world. We're the invaders.

#31 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be more interested as to why the governments felt they needed to cover it up. Did they believe that there would be some sort of instant animosity between beings from another planet and our own? Do they pose a threat? Are they refugees of some sort?

Governments lie, steal, and murder on a daily basis. Its nothing new. So, instead of getting all up in arms towards the government, I would spend more time trying to discern what exactly makes their presence here so.....controversial that the government feels to lie to us about it.

#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

unless they are holding out on a cancer cure , or to a cure all of all diseases , deformities, etc . i could care less .

This.

@deadpoolrules said:

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Oh,so I assume you know the entire universe,so that you can now that extraterrestrial life does not exist.

And there were some microorganisms found in Mars some years ago,so there actually IS life.

Oh, don't you know, he is from mars only. We both are.

Omg our cover is blown!

#33 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

ya isn't there already a cover-up? even if there wasn't and I found out there was I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be pissed or enraged but instead, be like "sweet, Aliens"

#34 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@SoA said:

This.

@deadpoolrules said:

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Omg our cover is blown!

EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Back to the ships!

#35 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

I AM An Alien Cover Up

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: @4donkeyjohnson said:

Omg our cover is blown!

EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Back to the ships!

Back to the ships then, hurry before they take you in containment! (You know we won't bother coming back even if a dozen guys remain behind, we already have too much population back home, if you remember.. thats why they sent us here :p)

#37 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure there's been one, Area 51? lol but any cover up annoys me

#38 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

I would be more interested as to why the governments felt they needed to cover it up. Did they believe that there would be some sort of instant animosity between beings from another planet and our own? Do they pose a threat? Are they refugees of some sort?

Governments lie, steal, and murder on a daily basis. Its nothing new. So, instead of getting all up in arms towards the government, I would spend more time trying to discern what exactly makes their presence here so.....controversial that the government feels to lie to us about it.

• Modern Society Would Collapse.
  • Religions Would Fall Apart..........Those Who Are Great Believers Would Enforce The Human Nature Of Denial.........When This Process Finishes, These Believers Would Start Killing All Of What They See.
  • Fear Would Consume Mankind, Thus Riots Come About And Millions Die.
  • Extremists Start Killing And Assassinating Due To Their Surplus Of Insanity.
  • Governments Would Lose Their Power And Control. When There Are Riots, Governments Would Participate In The Violence And Murder.
  • Genocide Of All Religious Believers And Non-Believers.
  • Fathers And Mothers Killing Their Children In The Insane Belief That They Would Be Saved The Horror (Read Watchmen, It Is In There (Cold War) ).
  • The Insanity Would Not Be Stopped Until Someone Takes Control....Power Will Consume Them And They Will Kill All Who Dare Disturb The Peace That Was Built (Stalin).
  • The Economy Would Fall Apart.
  • Bunkers Would Be Built And There Will Be Natural Competition Over The Limited Space.
  • Raids Of Villages (Already Happening-Slavery), Houses, Government Buildings, Schools, Even A Children's Playground.
  • Armed Factions Would Pop Out All Over The World (There Are Already Here- Civil War Around The Globe).
  • Unnecessary Discrimination And Violence Will Be Committed For Small Things Like What Would Political Party Are You From, Or What Color And Ethnicity You Belong In.
  • There Will Be Conflict Over Resources.....
  • Nerdy Guys Getting Doomsday Laid Due To The Fear Inhabiting Young Women All Over The World.

Do You Know What The Funny Thing Is? The Aliens Would Not Be Invading During This Crap Storm......They Would Just Sit And Relax, Watching Humanity Fall By Themselves.

What If These Things Would Not Happen During The Reveal? They Would Be Occurring On An Invisible Scale.....Governments Would Also Train Their Forces Secretly. Then An Explosion Is Bound To Occur......

Just Look At The World Today. We Are A Highly Advanced Species.......Yet Stupid And Horrible Things Are Going On Everywhere. Just Look At The Yahoo! Articles..........

And Guess What? There Are No Aliens Involved In Humanity's Currently High Level Of Stupidity.

#39 Posted by slacker the hacker (7835 posts) - - Show Bio

No it should be covered up. People would freak out if it was all out in the open.

#40 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be. For all the claims of the world being unable to handle the news of extra-terrestrial communication, bottom line is that its information that should be shared. Clearly we weren't conquered as a species, so what is there to fear?

Knowledge is knowledge is knowledge. Hiding it is a continuation of the mistakes made in the past by the ruling powers to control the masses via enforced ignorance. So yeah --- damn straight I would be mad.