Would the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupt sooner, later or 2012 ?

MrSeaman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrSeaman70

After doing some research through the internet, I've found that the Yellowstone supervolcano seems to be the most down to earth cause for global disaster in or around 2012. 
Any thoughts on this ? Not that I'm worried about it but it does help to be prepared ;) What's even more interesting is that seeing as how most of the earthquakes are centered in Chile, it's becoming hard to tell where a life threatening super volcano could emerge.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

It's overdue, IIRC

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

YES, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING, WHETHER IT BE FROM THE COSMIC GAMMA RAY BURSTS OR YELLOWSTONE. YOU ARE GOING TO F**KING DIE AT SOME POINT BURNING AND SCREAMING IN HORRIBLE PANTS-SH*TTING HORROR ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. CLEARLY.  2012'S *CLEARLY* GONNA BE IT. IGNORING ALL THE OTHER DOOMSDAY PROPHECIES THAT WERE BULLSH*T.... LIKE, THE HUNDREDS OF THEM. SERIOUSLY, THERE'S A LOT. OH WELL, HAVE FUN PREPPING FOR THE END. PERSONALLY I THINK ITS NEXT TUESDAY. OOGA F**KING BOOGA. 

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperor_von_Doom
@InnerVenom123:  

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

It's up to Darkseid. 

Oh, we are so screwed....
Oh, we are so screwed....
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wise Son
Eventually. I mean it is overdue. The whole Mayan prophecy has really nothing to do with volcanoes and earthquakes IIRC so that's really irrelevant. Like if a massive war broke out this year that wreaks global havoc, killing billions would we credit it to Harold Camping? Noo. I'm sure we'd be able to notice the signs of Yellowstone's eruption. I think provisions and plans s to mshould be in place just in case if they're are not. No need to stress about it though. 
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Darkseid Elite
@InnerVenom123 said:

YES, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING, WHETHER IT BE FROM THE COSMIC GAMMA RAY BURSTS OR YELLOWSTONE. YOU ARE GOING TO F**KING DIE AT SOME POINT BURNING AND SCREAMING IN HORRIBLE PANTS-SH*TTING HORROR ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. CLEARLY.  2012'S *CLEARLY* GONNA BE IT. IGNORING ALL THE OTHER DOOMSDAY PROPHECIES THAT WERE BULLSH*T.... LIKE, THE HUNDREDS OF THEM. SERIOUSLY, THERE'S A LOT. OH WELL, HAVE FUN PREPPING FOR THE END. PERSONALLY I THINK ITS NEXT TUESDAY. OOGA F**KING BOOGA. 

LOL. Oooga booga.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartan92

aaww but i thought robots were gunna cause the end of the world  

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CATPANEXE

It's erupting right now actually. That's why I'm typing this from underneath a desk of course. (Don't worry everyone, I have a bag of Carousel Cookies with me, I will get through this disaster)

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Shadow_Thief

It would be our luck that the most accurate predictor of the end times would be a horrible John Cusack movie.