Would it be possible for King Piccolo to return?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Note: This question probably maybe has nothing to do whatsoever with the DBZ fanfic I'm working on.

Could the real Demon King Piccolo (not a copy) be brought back somehow? If so, how? He can't be resurrected because he's not in otherworld. I'm thinking the best way would be for him to win some spiritual battle and overpower Kami and Nail, making Piccolo evil again. Also, what would be a believable explanation of him being more powerful than before?

-Racob has spoken

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whiz goes back in time to prevent him from dying, and he trains super hard or something like that. He could also fly back to Namek and merge with Nail, or any other of the warrior Namek's to make himself stronger.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

You can use Trunks time machine, travel to an era when he was still around and bring him to the present

And for he becoming more powerful...training is the only option that comes to my mind

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Black_Arrow

I think that King Piccolo was one of the best villains in Dragon Ball.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Yes, as a woman

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, as a woman

Ehh, I kinda want the big reveal to be Whiz is actually transgender, and see how angry people get as he's cannonically the most powerful person in the series. I've already seen some comments about how he acts and dresses.... personally I think he's sweet :p

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It's your Fan Fic.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He comes back as a reincarnation...oh wait.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balee_dattttt: That wouldn't work in my timeline. Goku stays dead after the Cell saga and Gohan becomes Earth's protector. Buu's whole arc is replaced by the Koma saga and Beerus will be mentioned later but won't make an appearance.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that King Piccolo was one of the best villains in Dragon Ball.

100% Agree

@racob7 said:

Note: This question probably maybe has nothing to do whatsoever with the DBZ fanfic I'm working on.

Could the real Demon King Piccolo (not a copy) be brought back somehow? If so, how? He can't be resurrected because he's not in otherworld. I'm thinking the best way would be for him to win some spiritual battle and overpower Kami and Nail, making Piccolo evil again. Also, what would be a believable explanation of him being more powerful than before?

-Racob has spoken

Yes it is 100% possible. Will it happen? Probably not.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nefarious said:

lol

Scratch that. He comes back as a God (like Frieza).

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JonSmith

Kill Dende to get rid of Earth's Dragonballs (to make this different from the OTHER times Piccolo's died), then have Piccolo die to whatever the new bad guy is, and in his final moments, have him spit out an egg to spawn a new Piccolo. Due to the rage at failing to protect Dende, or whatever, the remnants of DK Piccolo awaken and take over the egg so he's directly reborn, just in a young body. Once it hatches, have the new Piccolo hide it's evil intentions, and volunteer to be sent to New Namek to wish back Dende and everyone while the new threat is dealt with.

After the new threat's dealt with, cut away to Piccolo on Namek having fused with all the warrior Namekians on the planet, forcing them to accept the fusion or watch him destroy their villages. Given that just fusing with Nail put him on par with Frieza's Second Form, and Kami put him on par with Cell, that should make him orders of magnitude stronger.

Piccolo dying gives your Gohan the opportunity for some growth as a character, killing off Dende takes away your Deus Ex Machina with the Dragonballs, sure, but like this you can immediately get them back while Piccolo's on Namek, under the guise of doing as intended to maintain the charade. And while Gohan's dealing with whatever threat you're having him face, you've got Demon King Piccolo becoming Demon God Piccolo in the background unbeknownst to any of the Z-Fighters, so you can end on a cliffhanger to lead into the next Saga.

That help at all?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could always be revived with the the Dragon Balls...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: That's great, but it would take some adjustments to events I have planned and be a much bigger arc. (mainly because of Dende and Piccolo dying) I was thinking it would be more like my version of Majin Vegeta.

Piccolo wouldn't be on par with Gohan, but Gohan would be unwilling to kill his master and hesitant to harm him. The Namekian would use this weakness against him.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darling_luna said:

Yes, as a woman

Ehh, I kinda want the big reveal to be Whiz is actually transgender, and see how angry people get as he's cannonically the most powerful person in the series. I've already seen some comments about how he acts and dresses.... personally I think he's sweet :p

That we've actually seen so far. There's no indication that Whis is more powerful than the other 11 gods of destruction, since Bills is the weakest of the 12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darling_luna said:

Yes, as a woman

What does it matter? If anything, he probably wouldn't identify with a human idea like gender.

Anywho, you could have Majunior (Piccolo) get decimated, and have to watch as some force pummels Gohan. Have him get into an internal struggle with Kami and Nail about needing more power, and have them reluctantly point him to King Piccolo who is locked in his psyche. Think the way Naruto handled the 9 Tailed Fox about 75% of the series, with the ultimate result being that Majunior taps into too much of KPs power, letting him take control with the combined power of Nail, Kami, and Majunior, their combined intellect on their home and everything they know about the other warriors, and the ability to grow into a Super Namekian (like Lord Slug, minus the weakness to sound, and loss of speed.)

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he comes back and becomes above God level only after 3 minutes of training

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers