Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pooty

@Shotgun said:

@Shotgun said:

@pooty: Seriously dude, why are you always making all these religion threads?

I've been here over 3 yrs and have made 4 religion threads. So the word "always" is inaccurate.

Only 4? Felt like I saw more than that, but ok.

Its just that recently you've been posting a lot of these religion-related debate threads, so I just assumed you had a thing for them.

I do have a thing for them. but it has been only 4 I think. 2(What does the Bible say) 1(can't remember it didn't do well) and this one. I have made a few other questionnaires that had a variety of questions, you may be talking about those too.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Rumble Man

He better keep it old testament and enforce his law with iron hand

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ssejllenrad said:

@lykopis said:

If the God in the bible was to become human with no special powers --- he would go insane. From the creator of all that is, to a lowly sin born human? That would be his version of hell I would think.

But if I am understanding the way you mean for us to -- he would be a power hungry -- self-righteous -- segregating ego-maniac who would expect those under him to sacrifice everything to the betterment of him.

Now -- if it was Jesus? That would be awesome. He would probably be pretty good assuming he's the way I understand him to be, character-wise. Hmm --- without going into to it too much, its almost as if I view God as a Republican and Jesus as a Democrat. (This is from a non-American by the way).

Edited to add: lol -- and another disclaimer --- this is from an atheist as well.

This. I would like Yeshua to be president but not YHWH...

QFT

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#54  Edited By x_29

No, because he works in mysterious ways.

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jack Donaghy

If the God from the Christian bible was President Tim Tebow's birthday would become a national holiday and there would be a smoldering crater where all non Christian countries used to be.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Journal

This is a silly thread.

When Jesus was alive, the king and alot of people were jealous of him because of how popular he was. Even the King was Jealous from what I hear and the King is like a President.

Yes God is perfect, he is the one who will make things perfect in the end.

God is the greatest of the great and the highest of every high power ever has and ever will exist. Thats why the name " GOD " Sounds the most powerful because their is not, nor will their be any other greater, more powerful than him.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

When Jesus was alive, the king and alot of people were jealous of him because of how popular he was. Even the King was Jealous from what I hear and the King is like a President.

God is the greatest of the great and the highest of every high power ever has and ever will exist. Thats why the name " GOD " Sounds the most powerful because their is not, nor will their be any other greater, more powerful than him.

If you turn god round you get dog. Doesn't sound that powerful,though dogs are great creatures.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Journal

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

If you turn god round you get dog. Doesn't sound that powerful,though dogs are great creatures.

Well I knew that dog was god spelled backwards,but does " Dog " end with an upercase " G "? No it does not. God being spelled with an uppercase G is what makes the difference or if the whole name is in caps like " GOD " now god in lowercases refers to like mythology gods which are different. One thing I can say though, I never could stand Dogs, I dislike him. lol they lick, they stink...etc nasty.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

Well I knew that dog was god spelled backwards,but does " Dog " end with an upercase " G "? No it does not. God being spelled with an uppercase G is what makes the difference or if the whole name is in caps like " GOD " now god in lowercases refers to like mythology gods which are different. One thing I can say though, I never could stand Dogs, I dislike him. lol they lick, they stink...etc nasty.

No but god doesn't end with an upper-case D either. And you can always spell DOG like that too spelling a word with all caps does not increase that words value.The reason God is spelt with a capital letter is because its his name just like Zeus is or Thor or Odin or any other god from any other mythology.God is a god from mythology as well.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Journal

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

No but god doesn't end with an upper-case D either. And you can always spell DOG like that too spelling a word with all caps does not increase that words value.The reason God is spelt with a capital letter is because its his name just like Zeus is or Thor or Odin or any other god from any other mythology.God is a god from mythology as well.

Well true, but is God and Dog the same word? NO.... One or the other being spelled backwards or mixed around is no excuse. Does it mean Dogs are Godlike just because their names are spelled backwards? NO..... They're still different words which would make the difference.

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By starrk_coyote

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Here we go again.

+1 here as well :-/

No Caption Provided
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

Well true, but is God and Dog the same word? NO.... One or the other being spelled backwards or mixed around is no excuse. Does it mean Dogs are Godlike just because their names are spelled backwards? NO..... They're still different words which would make the difference.

Never said they are the same words.But they are made up of the same letters.Some people might worship dogs I mean if people worship a guy with a beard who lives in the sky then why not?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#63  Edited By SC  Moderator

Only if he makes his legal human name "☆◎o◎(。◕‿◕。)◎o◎☆"  

I like a President with a sense of humor and unique emoticons.  

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Journal

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

Never said they are the same words.But they are made up of the same letters.Some people might worship dogs I mean if people worship a guy with a beard who lives in the sky then why not?

Well its like I said, different people, different beliefs, I personally don't believe in people who worship cats, dogs, statues, other men or women, I believe in worshipping a God. Not a stupid animal that can be taken out by other humans, guns and cant raise from the dead, heal sick people, bring the dead back to life...etc me worshipping a God like that is my style. Everyones different like I said.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

@Journal said:

This is a silly thread.

Well its like I said, different people, different beliefs, I personally don't believe in people who worship cats, dogs, statues, other men or women, I believe in worshipping a God. Not a stupid animal that can be taken out by other humans, guns and cant raise from the dead, heal sick people, bring the dead back to life...etc me worshipping a God like that is my style. Everyones different like I said.

Fair enough,I dont believe in any of that.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Journal

@mrdecepticonleader: I respect your opinion.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Journal said:

@mrdecepticonleader: I respect your opinion.

Thank you.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Journal

@mrdecepticonleader: yvw