would deadpool count as a villian for a tattoo

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kriminal

ok so im getting heros on one arm and villains on the other. i started with a superman logo and i want to get another hero before switching arms and im planning on getting deadpool somewhere. which arm would be better? im thinking villain since he has a dark past but he has really been a good guy lately

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, he counts as a hero most of the time nowadays.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deadpool is constantly lingering on the line between good and evil. The guy is a gun for hire and kills in cold blood, and has a darker past than most. Yet, in his latest comic, he saved a young child from a blast that would of killed them.

He's more of a hero in his newer comics, but he's not the best. He killed a guy and sent him to hell in order to save his life. He saved his life, but the guy spent years in hell..

So, my suggestion.. get a massive tattoo of Deadpool on your back.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yokergeist
Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, that's a tough one. And you can't just make an assumption, good thing you came here. If you made a mistake you wouldn't come back from that one. He's really an anti-hero. You should probably just smack him right in the middle of your chest. Each of your nipples could be the center of the eyes or something. (Not really) That was very awkward of me to type, but I'm still posting it. Sorry. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

Ooh, that's a tough one. And you can't just make an assumption, good thing you came here. If you made a mistake you wouldn't come back from that one. He's really an anti-hero. You should probably just smack him right in the middle of your chest. Each of your nipples could be the center of the eyes or something. (Not really) That was very awkward of me to type, but I'm still posting it. Sorry. :P

nahnahanhanahnananan that's the best idea ever. I'm getting that tattoo.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

nahnahanhanahnananan that's the best idea ever. I'm getting that tattoo.

Make sure you have the words

"IDEA CONCEIVED BY DABEE ON JULY 13th, 2013 -- FOR COPYRIGHT INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT USER DABEE ON COMICVINE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."

printed across your back. I'm thinking a 128 pt font, so I want it to take up the majority of your back. Otherwise, I'll see you in court.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee: How about I get it on my gooch?

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers