I have a virtually never ending list.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

i bet a guy 50 bucks my life was more f$#$ed up than his.

he raped me.

So i tipped him. LOL hahahahaha

nah im good other than surgeries and my dad making a hobbie out of kicking my ass when i was a kid im good

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Darkchild says:

"i bet a guy 50 bucks my life was more f$#$ed up than his.he raped me.So i tipped him. LOL hahahahaha"

that's twisted

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

lol. Stand up is hilarious. I'm about to make my list in a few minutes.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Darkchild says:
"i bet a guy 50 bucks my life was more f$#$ed up than his.he raped me.So i tipped him. LOL hahahahaha"

that's twisted"

it was a joke its from Titus;s stand up

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

I grew up, and had to get a job.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CanadianWolverine

Sexual abuse as a child.

I saw this thread for a while now, its harder to type up and hit post than I thought it would be.

Avatar image for _lord_of_darkness_
-Lord Of Darkness-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no ones life can suck as hard as mine!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Lantern Prime

Being a fan of the Oakland Riders! They are crap and always will be!

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By BlackPanther

Finding out my dad was shot dead while he was on a motorcycle with my mum on the back who was pregnant with me at the time. My mum lived but she’s still got a huge scar on her leg from a metal fragment of the motorcycle going through her one side of the leg and forcing its way out of the other side. My dad walked in the house and collapsed dead in front of my brother who was 5 years old at the time.

Then having racial discrimination growing up in London, as a kid I didn’t understand how bad it was but as I grew older it has become more apparent and obvious to me. In my area its not so bad anymore (I used to get jumped and forced into fights all the time), but every once and awhile I do get the odd racist taunt by some sad fool who thinks they are funny.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warlock360

BlackPanther says:

"Finding out my dad was shot dead while he was on a motorcycle with my mum on the back who was pregnant with me at the time. My mum lived but she’s still got a huge scar on her leg from a metal fragment of the motorcycle going through her one side of the leg and forcing its way out of the other side. My dad walked in the house and collapsed dead in front of my brother who was 5 years old at the time.Then having racial discrimination growing up in London, as a kid I didn’t understand how bad it was but as I grew older it has become more apparent and obvious to me. In my area its not so bad anymore (I used to get jumped and forced into fights all the time), but every once and awhile I do get the odd racist taunt by some sad fool who thinks they are funny."

those guys are assholes and dont let anyone tell you diffrent!
Post Edited:2007-08-27 16:16:05

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GL Bertron

Spent a year thinking about my political views in Iraq. Not as bad as some people's but that's all I'm willing to share.

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By power kid

i broke my arm

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

BlackPanther says:

"Finding out my dad was shot dead while he was on a motorcycle with my mum on the back who was pregnant with me at the time. My mum lived but she’s still got a huge scar on her leg from a metal fragment of the motorcycle going through her one side of the leg and forcing its way out of the other side. My dad walked in the house and collapsed dead in front of my brother who was 5 years old at the time.Then having racial discrimination growing up in London, as a kid I didn’t understand how bad it was but as I grew older it has become more apparent and obvious to me. In my area its not so bad anymore (I used to get jumped and forced into fights all the time), but every once and awhile I do get the odd racist taunt by some sad fool who thinks they are funny."

that's terrible

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

GL Bertron says:

"Spent a year thinking about my political views in Iraq. Not as bad as some people's but that's all I'm willing to share."

This may be the most daft thing i've ever read!

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hagane Enna

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Spent a year thinking about my political views in Iraq. Not as bad as some people's but that's all I'm willing to share."

This may be the most daft thing i've ever read!"

Please don't tell me you're disrespecting a veteran's service.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

And for the few like 'Canadian Wolverine', that have had SERIOUSLY bad things occur to them in their younger lives, my deepest of sorrows, and sympathy. Such mutants that harm children, and murder innocent people, should be removed from the earth...

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Hagane Enna says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"GL Bertron says:

Please don't tell me you're disrespecting a veteran's service."

Depends...just because one is a "veteran" doesn't make you perfect, or uniformed.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hagane Enna

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Hagane Enna says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"GL Bertron says:

Depends...just because one is a "veteran" doesn't make you perfect, or uniformed."

What? Nevr said anything ofthe sort but you come up with the word 'daft' in response to what he posted? That's just rude.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I've been shot at, I had a knife put to my throat, I was attacked by 6 guys all at once, I was hit by a car, I've had multiple blood transfusions when I was a baby, I was electricuted, my folks used to kick my ass for no reason. Racial Discrimination due to the fact that I'm hispanic, class discrimination.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Hagane Enna says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Hagane Enna says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"GL Bertron says:

Depends...just because one is a "veteran" doesn't make you perfect, or uniformed."

What? Nevr said anything ofthe sort but you come up with the word 'daft' in response to what he posted? That's just rude."

Right, such a thing cannot possible be the WORST thing to happen to someone, its insulting.

A YEAR?....THINKING? about political opinion?...yep, daft!

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GL Bertron

Listen, prick, I don't care for your attittude, I have had a lot of bad things happen to me, but I don't get overly personal so I posted the fact that I spent a year in Iraq as something bad that I did. Now, I want to know what gives you the right to judge what happened to me as "not being so bad?" And while you're at it, tell me what you have done in life that is so great, other than being a useless prick.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

GL Bertron says:

"Listen, prick, I don't care for your attittude, I have had a lot of bad things happen to me, but I don't get overly personal so I posted the fact that I spent a year in Iraq as something bad that I did. Now, I want to know what gives you the right to judge what happened to me as "not being so bad?" And while you're at it, tell me what you have done in life that is so great, other than being a useless prick."

Well, first off...thank you for serving our country.

Second, I have 6... yes SIX family members in Iraq at present, so don't come off all high and mighty about the subject, i've delt with it personally for 3 years now. What have I done? perhaps nothing as patriotic (if that was even your motivation) as serving in the military i'll admit. However, played division 1 college football, i graduated college, and i became a fairly successful attorney. None of which i could have accomplished without the courage and dedication of SOLIDERS, who are the TRUE Americans (don't know your motivations for enlisting) but still, they are accomplishments to me.

Now, don't call me a prick again...got it?
Post Edited:2007-08-27 19:41:30

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GL Bertron

Or what? You gonna talk s* because you have family members in Iraq? Look Hurrah for your reletives, but you have no right to say anything to anybody about what they have been through. I spent a year in Iraq, and I woukld go back. I said that original post as sarcasim, but what if I was serious, you gonna tell me that you have the right to talk down to other people? Piss off prick.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

GL Bertron says:

"Or what? You gonna talk s*** because you have family members in Iraq? Look Hurrah for your reletives, but you have no right to say anything to anybody about what they have been through. I spent a year in Iraq, and I woukld go back. I said that original post as sarcasim, but what if I was serious, you gonna tell me that you have the right to talk down to other people? Piss off prick."

again, thanks for serving (if you even did)...but, yep, you're daft alright!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Look people, stop arguing. U, you were just being rude and insensitive. Leave it alone.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By Sparda

Post Deleted.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GL Bertron

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Or what? You gonna talk s*** because you have family members in Iraq? Look Hurrah for your reletives, but you have no right to say anything to anybody about what they have been through. I spent a year in Iraq, and I woukld go back. I said that original post as sarcasim, but what if I was serious, you gonna tell me that you have the right to talk down to other people? Piss off prick."
again, thanks for serving (if you even did)...but, yep, you're daft alright!"

Listen, do something other than talk s to people on the web because you think you are so worthy of judging others by what they said, and if you question my service again....... Listen prick, I am not gonna cave to your BS. Go the f away and leave everyone alone. Go play some football or something.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

GL Bertron says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"GL Bertron says:

Listen, do something other than talk s to people on the web because you think you are so worthy of judging others by what they said, and if you question my service again....... Listen prick, I am not gonna cave to your BS. Go the f away and leave everyone alone. Go play some football or something."

You are without a DOUBT...NOT a soldier...you don't have the temperment for such a job. I call bluff, and shame on you.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GL Bertron

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"GL Bertron says:
Listen, do something other than talk s*** to people on the web because you think you are so worthy of judging others by what they said, and if you question my service again....... Listen prick, I am not gonna cave to your BS. Go the f*** away and leave everyone alone. Go play some football or something."
You are without a DOUBT...NOT a soldier...you don't have the temperment for such a job. I call bluff, and shame on you."

I'm done with you, you apparent don't know any soldiers, so you can piss off. When you decide to grow up and make something of yourself let us know.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Eternal Chaos says:

"Look people, stop arguing. U, you were just being rude and insensitive. Leave it alone."

E C

with all due respect, I disagree...I simply wrote that if it had taken this guy a YEAR to THINK about his political view on ANY subject, that such a premise was indeed, silly. He NEVER stated he was IN Iraq, nor a soldier, otherwise, my approach would have been entirely different.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Look people, stop arguing. U, you were just being rude and insensitive. Leave it alone."

E C

with all due respect, I disagree...I simply wrote that if it had taken this guy a YEAR to THINK about his political view on ANY subject, that such a premise was indeed, silly. He NEVER stated he was IN Iraq, nor a soldier, otherwise, my approach would have been entirely different."

Why do you care in the first place?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

E C

with all due respect, I disagree...I simply wrote that if it had taken this guy a YEAR to THINK about his political view on ANY subject, that such a premise was indeed, silly. He NEVER stated he was IN Iraq, nor a soldier, otherwise, my approach would have been entirely different."

Why do you care in the first place?"

About what exactly?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

E C

About what exactly?"

About what GL said was the worst thing to happen to him. You started up calling him daft. Why do you care?

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GL Bertron

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
E C with all due respect, I disagree...I simply wrote that if it had taken this guy a YEAR to THINK about his political view on ANY subject, that such a premise was indeed, silly. He NEVER stated he was IN Iraq, nor a soldier, otherwise, my approach would have been entirely different."

Go back and re- read my original post, the one where I said, "Spent a year thinking about my political views in Iraq." Do you see that? The part where I said IN IRAQ?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

GL Bertron says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
E C with all due respect, I disagree...I simply wrote that if it had taken this guy a YEAR to THINK about his political view on ANY subject, that such a premise was indeed, silly. He NEVER stated he was IN Iraq, nor a soldier, otherwise, my approach would have been entirely different."

Go back and re- read my original post, the one where I said, "Spent a year thinking about my political views in Iraq." Do you see that? The part where I said IN IRAQ?"

Yep, I misinterpreted your intention...thinking you meant a general statement, like "I don't know what I feel politically about things IN Iraq"...a bane of internet communication, it happens, no ones fault.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

E C

About what exactly?"

About what GL said was the worst thing to happen to him. You started up calling him daft. Why do you care?"

Well, I guess simply explained (accepted or not) I personally have family IN Iraq, so the subject is constantly on my mind. Also, again, perhaps it was a mistake of mine to not ask further questions before posting, but I STILL believe that ANYONE that (theoretically writing here) needed a YEAR to think out a serious opinion about War...would indeed be ...daft.

just my opinion

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GL Bertron

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
About what exactly?"
About what GL said was the worst thing to happen to him. You started up calling him daft. Why do you care?"
Well, I guess simply explained (accepted or not) I personally have family IN Iraq, so the subject is constantly on my mind. Also, again, perhaps it was a mistake of mine to not ask further questions before posting, but I STILL believe that ANYONE that (theoretically writing here) needed a YEAR to think out a serious opinion about War...would indeed be ...daft. just my opinion "

IT WAS SARCASIM DUMB ASS!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Methos

ok i'm stepping in here...

while everyone has a right to their own opinion this has been blown way out of proportion.

while it may have not been meant as an offensive first post it was taken as such.

please, just drop it before it scales into a full argument.

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lantern Prime

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"**HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!**"

What's so funny laughing boy?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

SoundWave07 says:

"**HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!**"

WTF DUDE!? That's not cool, laughing at something like that.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Grand Duchess

um.......i was on the runway and someone greased it and i slipped and i was modeling for louis vuitton, so it was all over parisian newspapers, so i got mocked for 3 weeks.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By rbysjti

Somebody stole my PSP. : (

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By whacknasty

Probably the worst thing, not counting relationship problems and what not, would be when I ended up in a coma for a few days after my blood glucose level went waaaay too high. 

I don't remember much after laying down on the hospital waiting room floor (it just felt like i couldn't sit or stand without oozing to the floor anyway, so i just decided to play down and wait to be called), but after I finally was released everyone told me the doctors were asking where to send the funeral wreaths for me because they were sure I was a goner.  ( I believe that was a miracle, and I'm sure I saw Jesus sitting in the room with me one of those days, a whole different story for that : )

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By whacknasty

Probably the worst thing, not counting relationship problems and what not, would be when I ended up in a coma for a few days after my blood glucose level went waaaay too high. 

I don't remember much after laying down on the hospital waiting room floor (it just felt like i couldn't sit or stand without oozing to the floor anyway, so i just decided to play down and wait to be called), but after I finally was released everyone told me the doctors were asking where to send the funeral wreaths for me because they were sure I was a goner.  ( I believe that was a miracle, and I'm sure I saw Jesus sitting in the room with me one of those days, a whole different story for that : )

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By rbysjti

when i fell with my head hitting the ground