Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By PikminMania

@YoungJustice said:

@King Saturn said:

Too Short... only because he has sucked for almost 30 years.

Hey, Too Short is the man.

At least when Biggie was alive.

Thinking about it, a lot of rappers sucked after Biggie and Pac died...

@PlasticBag said:

@YoungJustice said:

Current Everyone.

Except for Andre 3000, he'll always be the best.

Where you agreeing to current everyone, or Andre 3000?

Too Short is still awesome.

His lyrics are over-the-top in a good way and his flow, charisma, and beats are pretty good

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Big Sean! >:(

Birdman is up there.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@KnightRise said:

@KnightRise said:

Rick Ross. No originality, no lyricism, weak delivery, lame flow, and he acts as if his rap persona were real WAY to hard. That's me being objective.

Immortal Technique. Well, I think he's raw and passionate, and his punchlines come with impact and ruthlessness, BUT how much conspiracy theory, anti-government, angry homophobic slurs can we stand? He's dry.

There's a lot of others that are poor lyricists with no message (the two most important parts of rap music. I take either.) or blowhards that glorify violence, irresponsible finacial extravegance, and misogny without having experienced any of such behavoir. @guttridgeb: I'm sorry that you've heard the wrong rappers.

I have to add Wiz Kalifa. He has no other topics than "ballin'", "spending this paper", the other luxuries of wealth, and of course, weed. But I like him as a persona. He seems so happy and care-free when he raps. He knows that he sucks, too. He wasn't even mad when Ghostface pointed that out. He may be mediocre, but at least he enjoys himself.

@redbird3rdboywonder: I feel you. Kanye and Jay-Z are so damn egotistical, but when they try they're brilliant artist...when they try.

just thought i should point out that it wasn't the real ghostface taking shots at wiz. also you're gonna have another message from me replying this in which i said nothing. i just figured out how to post from my phone and i failed.. sorry bout that.
cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By cameron83

@KnightRise: @White Mage said:

@cameron83 said:

@KnightRise: dude,they're all egotistical,well I am mainly talking about people like waka flaka whatever,Lil wayne,kanye,etc.

I don't think lil wayne is like that,which is why he is my favorite (if I were to listen to rap,because I don't really listen to music,especially rap).

But many/most of the as$holes who listen to that music are egotistical

.........................You couldn't have just stuck with insulting the musicians?

I WASN'T REFERRING TO ALL OF THE FANS!!

Since I REALLY cannot talk right now,I'll just sum it up:

I am pretty sure that almost everyone has a friend (and a good one,or someone they admire....or just them) who listens to rap.

And I am pretty sure that many of the people (also referred to as some) match the description pretty well of what KnightRise said.Even though everyone has their faults,some people (my opinion) are down-right assholes to the point that nothing they do can be justified.Well,I lied..It can be justified,because as long as they can do it,they don't give a f*ck.They will be completely obtuse towards people.This is just a general/quick description.