• 54 results
#1 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

I want you to list the worst rappers you have ever heard. They can be really be or you an just hate them. List the rapper and why you hate them.

-jonEsherfey

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34251 posts) - - Show Bio

the one you'v never heard of

#4 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Chainz, Chief Keef, Tyga, and for some odd reason, Wayne. Probably just subconsciously getting on the bandwagon of hate, but usually i dislike what he has to say.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Everyone.

Except for Andre 3000, he'll always be the best.

#6 Edited by TheThe (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Jones(Dipset). Also,Timbaland, Chris Brown and Diddy when they try to rap.

#7 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Ross. No originality, no lyricism, weak delivery, lame flow, and he acts as if his rap persona were real WAY to hard. That's me being objective.

Immortal Technique. Well, I think he's raw and passionate, and his punchlines come with impact and ruthlessness, BUT how much conspiracy theory, anti-government, angry homophobic slurs can we stand? He's dry.

There's a lot of others that are poor lyricists with no message (the two most important parts of rap music. I take either.) or blowhards that glorify violence, irresponsible finacial extravegance, and misogny without having experienced any of such behavoir. @guttridgeb: I'm sorry that you've heard the wrong rappers.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20424 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Lil Wayne
  • Drake
  • Tyga
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Birdman
  • 2 Chainz
  • Vanilla Ice
  • Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
  • Benzino
  • Hurricane Chris
  • Nick Cannon
  • Flavor Flav
  • Waka Flocka Flame
  • Master P
  • Ja Rule
  • Insane Clown Posse
#9 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

• Lil Wayne
  • Drake
  • Tyga
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Birdman
  • 2 Chainz
  • Vanilla Ice
  • Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
  • Benzino
  • Hurricane Chris
  • Nick Cannon
  • Flavor Flav
  • Waka Flocka Flame
  • Master P
  • Ja Rule
  • Insane Clown Posse

I'm inclined to agree with this but I have to add in Gucci Mane, Future, Durrough, Young Dro, Cheif Keef, Kanye west (I really just hate his guts) Diddy(hate him too) Jay Z (same as Kanye and Diddy though Diddy can't rap) Sillk the Shocker and some others whose names I can't think of right now.

#10 Posted by _slim_ (13546 posts) - - Show Bio

yawn

#11 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

All of them.

#12 Posted by SoA (5094 posts) - - Show Bio

• Lil Wayne
  • Drake
  • Tyga
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Birdman
  • 2 Chainz
  • Vanilla Ice
  • Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
  • Benzino
  • Hurricane Chris
  • Nick Cannon
  • Flavor Flav
  • Waka Flocka Flame
  • Master P
  • Ja Rule
  • Machine Gun Kelly
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224692 posts) - - Show Bio
Too Short... only because he has sucked for almost 30 years. 
#14 Posted by mikethekiller (8468 posts) - - Show Bio

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em

#15 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much to count. Most of them are so wack when I listen to them I start to miss Marky Mark.

#16 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

"im allergic to p***y" Killa Wali

Everybody in this video

and that still doesn't cover the amount of s*** rappers

#17 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Current Everyone.

@guttridgeb said:

All of them.

Agreed. Except for Biggie he is the only rap I can listen to also Eminem use to be good until he started doing remixes.

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Hey, Too Short is the man.

At least when Biggie was alive.

Thinking about it, a lot of rappers sucked after Biggie and Pac died...

@PlasticBag said:

@YoungJustice said:

Current Everyone.

Where you agreeing to current everyone, or Andre 3000?

#19 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking about west coast rappers. Snoop Lion or Dogg, when was last time that fool released a song or an album that didn't suck.

#20 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them.

#21 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Soulja Boy

Lil Wayne is just overrated BIG TIME.

P. Diddy

Birdman

Jim Jones

2 Chainz

Future

Nicki Minaj HAD rare moments

Cheif Keef

#22 Posted by TheCannon (19196 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69 said:

@guttridgeb said:

All of them.

#23 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what would happen if somebody made a "Worst Rockstar/Band Ever" thread with someone saying they all suck?

#24 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15109 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69 said:

@guttridgeb said:

All of them.

#25 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

• Lil Wayne
  • Drake
  • Tyga
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Birdman
  • 2 Chainz
  • Vanilla Ice
  • Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
  • Benzino
  • Hurricane Chris
  • Nick Cannon
  • Flavor Flav
  • Waka Flocka Flame
  • Master P
  • Ja Rule
  • Insane Clown Posse

Pretty much this list, and also Rick Ross.

#26 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Current everyone.

#27 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@DH69 said:

@guttridgeb said:

All of them.

With that being said the worst MC award goes to....drum roll please Waka Flaka Flame and Gucci Mane

#28 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Rick Ross. No originality, no lyricism, weak delivery, lame flow, and he acts as if his rap persona were real WAY to hard. That's me being objective.

Immortal Technique. Well, I think he's raw and passionate, and his punchlines come with impact and ruthlessness, BUT how much conspiracy theory, anti-government, angry homophobic slurs can we stand? He's dry.

There's a lot of others that are poor lyricists with no message (the two most important parts of rap music. I take either.) or blowhards that glorify violence, irresponsible finacial extravegance, and misogny without having experienced any of such behavoir. @guttridgeb: I'm sorry that you've heard the wrong rappers.

I have to add Wiz Kalifa. He has no other topics than "ballin'", "spending this paper", the other luxuries of wealth, and of course, weed. But I like him as a persona. He seems so happy and care-free when he raps. He knows that he sucks, too. He wasn't even mad when Ghostface pointed that out. He may be mediocre, but at least he enjoys himself.

@redbird3rdboywonder: I feel you. Kanye and Jay-Z are so damn egotistical, but when they try they're brilliant artist...when they try.

#29 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

All the ones who keep putting out the same old "I have a lot of money and im a wannabe gangster and i get all the women" BS.

#30 Posted by Enemybird (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

FRENCH MONTANA

Thread/

#31 Posted by longbowhunter (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Disco Rick or Blowfly. You've never heard of em for a reason.

#32 Posted by JohnnyGat (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

The rappers whose claim to fame are solely on catchy music with little lyrical variation. Take Soulja Boy and his song named after himself. I pirated the album so I could make an unbiased judgement over his overall ability as a "rapper". What I discovered was that all his songs are not only repetitive but the parts that stray from the main line s of the song are just the chorus taken from his other songs.

There are mainstream rappers I respect even if I mostly listen to old school and under advertised artists. I mean even T.I. shows he's not just a guy who raps solely on the topic of being a gangster, women and money. Paper Trail may have a hit song based on encouraging gold digging but what were the other two singles. "Live Your Life" and "Dead and Gone".

Long story short I respect any rapper who is willing to put focus on tracks that don't show the hedonistic lifestyle.

#33 Posted by JediXMan (31206 posts) - - Show Bio

Kanye West:

There, I said it. I know I'll get jumped, but I just can't stand him - not simply as a person, but I don't like his style. His raps don't flow, he makes up words, and he's a bit annoyingly high-pitched. I liked him once or twice, but that's about it.

Drake:

Mostly because of the high-pitch thing. It wouldn't bother me if he wasn't so popular, which makes me ask... why?

Niki Minaj:

... I don't feel the need to explain this...

#34 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: I agree. I can't stand either one of them nowadays

#35 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: I disagree with Jay Z. His old stuff is fantastic. His new stuff is definitely not as good but that is not to discredit it.

#36 Posted by The_Tree (7858 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Lil Wayne, and I can't stand Tyler the Creator.

#37 Posted by cameron83 (7614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds said:

2 Chainz, Chief Keef, Tyga, and for some odd reason, Wayne. Probably just subconsciously getting on the bandwagon of hate, but usually i dislike what he has to say.

I WAS GONNA SAY 2 CHAINS.....I mean really 2 chainz....what crack are these morons on that they make retarded songs and have retarded nicknames

#38 Posted by cameron83 (7614 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: dude,they're all egotistical,well I am mainly talking about people like waka flaka whatever,Lil wayne,kanye,etc.

I don't think lil wayne is like that,which is why he is my favorite (if I were to listen to rap,because I don't really listen to music,especially rap).

But many/most of the as$holes who listen to that music are egotistical

#39 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Wayne is beyond full of himself. Almost as bad as Kanye. The only quality about Lil Wayne I can respect is how much he cares for his team and the people that got him to stardom, same with Wiz Khaifa.

And your (apparent) generalization of rap music fans is baseless.

#40 Posted by White Mage (18747 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@KnightRise: dude,they're all egotistical,well I am mainly talking about people like waka flaka whatever,Lil wayne,kanye,etc.

I don't think lil wayne is like that,which is why he is my favorite (if I were to listen to rap,because I don't really listen to music,especially rap).

.........................You couldn't have just stuck with insulting the musicians?

#41 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone that ain't Krispy Kreme.

#42 Posted by The Stegman (25452 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Tyler the  Creator

#43 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Kanye West:

There, I said it. I know I'll get jumped, but I just can't stand him - not simply as a person, but I don't like his style. His raps don't flow, he makes up words, and he's a bit annoyingly high-pitched. I liked him once or twice, but that's about it.

Drake:

Mostly because of the high-pitch thing. It wouldn't bother me if he wasn't so popular, which makes me ask... why?

Niki Minaj:

... I don't feel the need to explain this...

Now, Nicki has got a bit better, I think she finally has realized that she isn't the best in the game after the whole Mariah accident.

Like Freedom was a pretty good song, it was pretty deep, and I believe she wrote her own lyrics, but I think Young Money is bringing her down, Lil Wayne especially.

I mean, The Re-Up was relatively average, until High School.......oh and the song with Wiz Khalifa.

#44 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

#45 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonEsherfey: Oh no I'm not talking about his quality of music, I just hate his guts

#46 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

I know lots of people like him but I really don't like Hopsin or Tyler the Creator. They are not the worst rappers ever but I really don't like them. Hopsin is a hypocritical sell out who now that has made money changed completely and has been ungrateful to his friends and Tyler the Creator I think is an attention craving metiocre rapper that seems fake. He says he does not like attention he makes it seems like he will say anything to seem crazy and weird.

#47 Posted by tomlikesfries (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds said:

WHAT?! YOU DARE CALL BRUCE WAYNE A BAD RAPPER? HE'S F***ING BATMAN.

#48 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

Iggy Azaela. *Kanye shrugs*

#49 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
I think I'll back this up, dude has the longevity factor going for his awfulness. Cot damn, he has a lot of records out, lol.
#50 Posted by Lanternrag (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently he's not a rapper, but I don't buy it!