Worst out of character moments/the worst CIS/PIS moments.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just post the moments that you think were the worst out of character moments or the stupidest PIS moments.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Artyom
No Caption Provided

Well, I guess I'll start.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man beating Firelord

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Sorry, I don't think I have them.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Artyom
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

there's plenty. if you're referring to something else other then comics then there's plenty

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By FoolsGold

Alot of stuff Loeb has written.

Honestly people complain about Bendis force but half the time he at least makes it funny. Loeb is just annoying.

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy:"I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!!!" Sure, it's not supposed to be the batman from main continuity but still it's the example of taking one established characteristic and pushing it to an unnecessary extreme. It caused an uproar from everyone who loved what the REAL batman stands for and sparked a really annoying Internet meme that, while funny, gave people who had never read a batman comic or watched the animated series the impression that batman is always like how he is portrayed in the all-star books. So yeah, that single moment is the most out of character moment in comics history, imo.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty new here can anybody tell me what CIS/PIS is?

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

Actually it's not that big of PIS.

After so many viners used it to describe PIS,I decided to check it out to see for myself.

Spiderman had the black suit which increased his speed+agility+strength,Firelord was holding back to avoid killing civilians.

Spidey outwitted him and won,not that big of PIS IMO.

The black suit doesn't enhance his physicals. And really, Peter just wailed on him, he really shouldn't have beaten him.

@artyom said:

@kaang_the_watcher: I have to see this, scans? haha

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Fspider-man-167%2Fhow-the-heck-did-he-beat-firelord-and-masterson-th-419621%2F&ei=2EGCVO-XKdHaoAS1_YHoBQ&bvm=bv.80642063,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNEpDGg3tbu9oB36gX5g9XXKRgG65w&ust=1417908766851835

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OverLordArthas

@sophia89 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

After so many viners used it to describe PIS,I decided to check it out to see for myself.

Spiderman had the black suit which increased his speed+agility+strength,Firelord was holding back to avoid killing civilians.

The black suit doesn't enhance his physicals. And really, Peter just wailed on him, he really shouldn't have beaten him.

@artyom said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Fspider-man-167%2Fhow-the-heck-did-he-beat-firelord-and-masterson-th-419621%2F&ei=2EGCVO-XKdHaoAS1_YHoBQ&bvm=bv.80642063,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNEpDGg3tbu9oB36gX5g9XXKRgG65w&ust=1417908766851835

Even if the Symbiote increase Spidy's strength, it is still not enough to hurt a herald.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does flash forgetting he has super speed or a mook sneaking behind Daredevil PIS or CIS?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does flash forgetting he has super speed or a mook sneaking behind Daredevil PIS or CIS?

When has he forgotten he had superspeed?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

@sophia89 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

@artyom said:

Even if the Symbiote increase Spidy's strength, it is still not enough to hurt a herald.

Psh, Spidey don't need no Symbiote to hurt a herald.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash not utilizing his full speed would be CIS, because it's his character that he doesn't go anywhere nearall out 99.9% of the time.

Somebody sneaking behind Daredevil would be more akin to PIS (although I'm no fan of the concept of PIS because of how much it's abused on this site), because Daredevil's radar shouldn't suddenly not work regardless of whether or not he's paying attention.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

IIRC, Spider-Man never got a power boost from the 'Venom' suit in the comics. Also, IIRC, that was just a black costume that Felicia gave him because she liked the look better than the red and blue.

..buuut....

JMS and Slott may be in the process of giving us an explanation. Spider-Man's Spider-Sense is a connection to something a lot larger. Spider-Man's ability to beat Firelord, after taking his staff (which had a visible effect in comic, and even there was something Firelord thought was impossible) may have been tied to that.

But mainly, the 'Heralds of Galactus' did a big up and down during the early days. One moment taking shots from She-Hulk and Thing without budging, the next being blindsided by a random construction worker.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@overlordarthas said:

I'm not a Flash expert, but if DS can tag him then there is something wrong.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111115202/3188843-sladeflash3ea.jpg

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@overlordarthas said:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111115202/3188843-sladeflash3ea.jpg

That whole book was poor writing, it wasn't Flash's fault.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OverLordArthas
@artyom said:

@overlordarthas said:

@sophia89 said:
@overlordarthas said:

@stormdriven said:

@sophia89 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

@artyom said:

The second explosion seemed to have hurt FL.

He was on the floor when spidey showed up. I think he was still trying to grab himself when spidey wailed on him.

Kinda like 2 heavy weight boxers going at it,the winner needs some time to recover before reaching 100%.

Spidey hit him just as he was getting up from the explosion(Even spidey was surprised by the explosion and thought he killed FL).

It's PIS Yes,but not as much of PIS as everyone makes it sound.

IIRC, its a Gasoline Station that exploded. A Cosmic Being with the name of FIRE LORD getting fazed by that.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are atleast a dozen threads covering this same topic. How has this not been locked?

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@overlordarthas said:
@artyom said:

@overlordarthas said:

(Is this Canon?)

That whole book was poor writing, it wasn't Flash's fault.

Then Flash getting tagged by someone like DS (To establish how badass DS is) is Plot Convenience therefor PIS.

...and why does Flash not do this in all his fight?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111119340/3188561-1439297115-28390.jpg

CIS?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas: A) That isn't canon. B) That is wildly out of character for Flash...he doesn't kill...on purpose.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Artyom

Bump

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers