Worst Nightmares EVER!!!

Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok last night I had THE worst nightmare ever! It was all about sofa's! They were after me! They had teeth and could run :-( was not impressed at all. I blame my job for that one. 

Whats everybody's nightmares and what caused them? 

No Caption Provided
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Forgot what it was about, but I remember one time I woke up drenched in sweat. Decided to watch t.v. after that.

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I dont wanna sit on my sofa now :-( But off to work soon for more nightmares Argh lol

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

When I was a kid, the worst was a dream where a T-Rex basically hunts you around while there's no one else, and no matter where you run to hide, it always eventually manages to come close by.  As for adulthood, I had a dream where I was part of a military force going to kill zombies, we get out, a friend of mine goes H2H, while I climb into the tank and fire off a shell, making a fiery explosion, so the zombies start coming after me and the tank.  I go in reverse, pause, look up as the hatch is opened, and a zombie hand reached down.  Most awesome nightmare i've ever had, no idea what caused it.
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By cyberninja

One time I had a horrible nightmare, I was in a concert, a Justin Bieber concert........I don't wanna talk about it anymore :(

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

I had a nightmare that I was stabbed in the chest and then shot in the face in my house by a mysterious intruder. 

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Any body here from the UK watch the League Of Gentlemen? Well I had a dream Papa Lazarou was chasing me through a scrap yard trying to kill me. And heres a video for every one that dosent know him:  

DPNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DPNugget

Human sized roaches chasing me in my apartment

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I have frequently recurring dreams about being back in High School, despite finishing three years ago. I wind up killing myself in every one. So those.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I had a dream many years ago that giant oranges were chasing me through a forest. I woke up and actually had the taste of oranges in my mouth. It was really more weird than terrifying. 
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weaponxx

I had a dream I was in a suburban neighborhood and it was a really nice day except there were was a zombie outbreak. I was with my girlfriend and we had our backpacks and we were trying to escape (I don't know where to). We were doing very good and I remember seeing other people frantically trying to escape and people being bitten and eaten all around me. There was a lot of commotion. Then I realized that my girlfriend wasn't with me anymore, and I stopped and looked back and in the yard behind me I saw her but she was facing the opposite direction. I called her name and ran up to her, turned her around and she was a zombie. I felt so destroyed. Then, she started talking to me. None of the other zombies could talk, just her, and I fell to my knees in tears and she went to her knees and said "Don't cry, its okay, everything is going to be okay. I prefer being this way, and I can make you this way too." and then she smiled. I was breathing so hard, the sound of my breathing woke me up, and it seemed soooo real and I had the feelings as if it had actually happened. It was like 3 am when I woke up and I called my girlfriend on skype. I couldn't talk though I was so messed up.... one of my worst dreams ever. I have many bad dreams, but I don't have the time to go through them all right now.... but this one is one that was the worst because it was the saddest. 

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By weaponxx

Anyone else?

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mekboy

Recurring nightmare of me jumping so high and I cannot seem to land

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberninja said:
One time I had a horrible nightmare, I was in a concert, a Justin Bieber concert........I don't wanna talk about it anymore :(
hahahahahahahahaha
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By whacknasty

I've had a bunch. One that comes to mind now ended with me being caught and restrained somehow by a vampire guy.  He then proceeded to bite into my testicles....and I woke up to piercing, agonizing pain in said area. 

I did not go back to sleep after that...lol

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty said:
I've had a bunch. One that comes to mind now ended with me being caught and restrained somehow by a vampire guy.  He then proceeded to bite into my testicles....and I woke up to piercing, agonizing pain in said area.  I did not go back to sleep after that...lol
lol sounds like a good dream hahahaha
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By weaponxx
@White Angel Of Death: why do you blame your job?
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weaponx: Im a junior buyer for one of the largest furniture companies in the uk
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ARMIV2

There was one dream I had where someone had killed my youngest sister and that prompted me to go on this merciless killing spree.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000

The only nightmare I remember having occurred when I was 10-11 years old, when my little brother was still a baby. In the nightmare my mom gave him to me to hold while she unloaded the food from the cart. I take him and began to walk around with him and then suddenly I drop him and he dies. Blood starts spilling from his head and I just stand there stunned while my mother and other people scream.
Its the only nightmare I have ever had and it only happened once.

I usually have awesome dreams.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By weaponxx
@White Angel Of Death: makes sense now, thanks;). I blame mine on myself... I worry about too many things, and in the dream I lost one of the most important things to me.