• 72 results
#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Share your pain with people who dont care LOL.

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

You can believe me or not, but I was shot in the right shoulder in 1999.

#3 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

All the muscle in my right shoulder where almost ripped from the bone , It hurts like a mother fu@$$ today thats why i made this thread so we can all share the pain.

Gambler what caliber of bullet and did you get to keep it , Cause that is cool .

#4 Posted by General Sylux (263 posts) - - Show Bio

All the skin on my knees got scraped clean off once due to a bicylce accident.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

They believe it was a 9mm. They never even looked into it. Detroit is a #@!$hole and the cops don't give a $#@! about people in certain areas. It sounds cool but when it happened I cried like a bitch.

#6 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I mentioned in another similar thread that I had to have two surgeries on my lower back last year. The first removed like a fistfull of material and since it was infected they couldn't close me up so the wound had to be packed for about two weeks. The first two weeks were excruciating--easily the worst pane I've ever felt. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about to keep the wound sterile my girlfriend would have to cram wet gauze in the hole to fill it. It would have to be removed and changed twice a day.

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I've seen a wound like that before, it would have to be drained and stuff and then sterilized, wasn't pretty.

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn man thats bad , you still in pain .

#9 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

A ligament in my left knee was torn.

Post Edited:2007-06-08 15:17:16

#10 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i fell over and grazed my knee as a kid. it really hurt, i think i cried.

#11 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive dished out pain , but never realy taken it. Punched out two of some guys teeth tho. Ive hurt myself pretty bad playing rugby before. That hurt like a bitch.
Post Edited:2007-06-08 15:56:55

#12 Posted by G-Man (34145 posts) - - Show Bio

My knee got bent a little sideways during football. I had to retire at an early age.

I also got my car slammed (an '83 mustang) by an El Camino. I was thrown into the passenger seat, bent the gear shift with my leg, and had the muscles in my arm ripped from impact. It healed fine. What was weird was my upper arm swelled up and slowly went down to my hand. I had chubby little fingers before it all went away. Just a couple little scars on my arm and ear.

Oh yeah, when I was like 12 I flew over the handle bars of my bmx bike on these crazy trails. Busted my front teeth and have a little scar above my lip and on my hand.

Staff
#13 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah I just remembered I was messin about on a mini scooter as a kid. fell off, smacked my head and got concussion. But thats just sissy compared with getting shot and being in a car crash.

#14 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

i once burned my fingers with a glue gun and then had to pop the blisters every ten minutes cause they swelled up so bad it wasnt to bad just a bit gross.

I have a dimple on my face from being hit with a cricket bat.

#15 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

My injuries aren't so severe, but my body is doomed for chronic pain since age 15. :-P Otherwise, I've broken both of my wrists. My right went first in elementary school, then my left in a snowboarding accident. Another snowboarding accident caused a break in both wrists simultaneously, but I never got casts for them the second time (thus causing them to heal improperly...). And I've separated my AC (joint where collarbone attaches to shoulder). And I've got juvenile arthritis.

#16 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only had scrapes and minor cuts.

I might be unbreakable.

Staff
#17 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

broke my nose fist and jaw in a fight lets just say i lost but i sure as hell went down fighting

#18 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I came off my motorbike and broke my wrist. The pain wasn't so bad at the time, I thought I'd only sprained it. I was thinking about carrying on to work. It wasn't until my brother pointed out my arm was hanging out of my coat at an odd angle that I realised how bad it was. It's not me being macho, I think the adreneline took care of it (then the paramedics, I sang in the ambulance). I had to have a plate in it, that's when the pain began. I couldn't grip anything for weeks without pain. I still consider myself lucky that a) I had a full face helmet as I went face first into the ground and b) I wasn't going faster (I could have been legally), I know a guy who lost his right arm and leg in a similar accident.

#19 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Got my head spilt open with a golf club. 7 stitches. Doctor kept shoving the needle into my skull, and it hurt pretty bad.

#20 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I came off my motorbike and broke my wrist. The pain wasn't so bad at the time, I thought I'd only sprained it. I was thinking about carrying on to work. It wasn't until my brother pointed out my arm was hanging out of my coat at an odd angle that I realised how bad it was. It's not me being macho, I think the adreneline took care of it (then the paramedics, I sang in the ambulance). I had to have a plate in it, that's when the pain began. I couldn't grip anything for weeks without pain. I still consider myself lucky that a) I had a full face helmet as I went face first into the ground and b) I wasn't going faster (I could have been legally), I know a guy who lost his right arm and leg in a similar accident."

dude you faceplanted off a motorbike. You should be glad you only broke your wrist and not your face.

#21 Posted by Nny (245 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was three a stray cat sliced my head open. Then the doctors didn't bother to disinfect it-they just got a plastic surgeon to make it look good! So it got really infected and I almost died.

At six or seven I fell onto a broken beer bottle and sliced my right knee wide open. It didn't hurt, though-shock I guess. The scar is about an inch long.

At ten or eleven I broke my left wrist learning to ride a bike. I'm left handed. I still don't know how to ride, got too scared. sigh
Post Edited:2007-06-08 18:00:49

#22 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...monkey bite? Dog bite? Parrot bite? Yeah I know a lot of things bite. Also fell down the stairs and work and #@!# my back once

#23 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I broke my wrist when I was five but other than that, I've busted my knees on several occasions from falling down lots of flights of stairs. I even gave myself a night in hospital due to my issues with stairs. Walkingstone + Stairs = headaches and lots of grazed knees.

#24 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Stairs...evil staors when it snows. Boom! Crash! Five weeks later...

#25 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hanging out with some friends two weeks ago at a gymnasium filled with an inflatable play ground. Well I had the bright idea of sliding down the boluncy slide in as few bounces as possible. The bright part is sarcasim. I dislocated and relocated my ankle in the ensuing tumbel and couldn't move for several minutes unless I crawled. I had to crawl because a guy my size can't really get proper support from people who are under 150 pounds. I weight 240 lbs. I literally saw red and black and tasted the "POP!" sound my ankle made.

#26 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep here we go, tore my right ring finger off which had to be surgically reattached, fell of a stage (while running) and bashed my head into a metal auditorium stage and broke off the arm, and broke my leg in 3 place, one of which was straight through the entire bone.

#27 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I was hanging out with some friends two weeks ago at a gymnasium filled with an inflatable play ground. Well I had the bright idea of sliding down the boluncy slide in as few bounces as possible. The bright part is sarcasim. I dislocated and relocated my ankle in the ensuing tumbel and couldn't move for several minutes unless I crawled. I had to crawl because a guy my size can't really get proper support from people who are under 150 pounds. I weight 240 lbs. I literally saw red and black and tasted the "POP!" sound my ankle made."

Daaamn, 240? You fat $#@! j/k lol

#28 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"I was hanging out with some friends two weeks ago at a gymnasium filled with an inflatable play ground. Well I had the bright idea of sliding down the boluncy slide in as few bounces as possible. The bright part is sarcasim. I dislocated and relocated my ankle in the ensuing tumbel and couldn't move for several minutes unless I crawled. I had to crawl because a guy my size can't really get proper support from people who are under 150 pounds. I weight 240 lbs. I literally saw red and black and tasted the "POP!" sound my ankle made."
Daaamn, 240? You fat $#@! j/k lol"

240 lbs of psychotic headbutting comic dork.

#29 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

never broken bone's but i have broken somoneelses

#30 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

"You can believe me or not, but I was shot in the right shoulder in 1999. "

shit! what happend? i mean was it a gang thing(cause i've had to deal with those F#$kers) cause that would just suck.

#31 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i have goten my leg broken in three diferant places once and another time almost broke my back.

#32 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Bane says:

"never broken bone's but i have broken somoneelses"

mine is another stupid football injury which forced me to stay away from my favorite sport for a whole year.

during one of our games my line men didn't do a very good job of protecting me, so before i had a chance to through the ball i got tackled pretty bad, while i was going down i hugged the ball with my right hand and tryed to break my fall with my left hand which did not go well, i dislocated my pinkie and one of my knuckles and also broke one of the knuckles as well, when i was on the ground one of the opposing players helmet or foot must have crushed it. and when i went to the hospital the retarted doctor did not bother to take an x-ray first since he thought it was only a dislocation and tried to fix it(that guy was an @$$hole)you could not have imagined the pain i was in, i seriously wanted ot pick up somthing and smash it on the doctors head.

anyways it was the worst year of my life since it was the first time i had ever broken anything but it was also two weeks before the end of the school year so i had to spend my whole summer in a bloody cast around my left hand, and worst of all i could not play the year after.

#33 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

hey mang how do you think i broke my leg, i was running in a toch down when two assholes com in then tackle me. some other fat ass then dicides to walk on my leg.

#34 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Boken says:

"hey mang how do you think i broke my leg, i was running in a toch down when two assholes com in then tackle me. some other fat ass then dicides to walk on my leg."

lol. that sucks, i know how physical those TOUCH football games can get. so i guess you and i are in the same boat in terms of stupid football related injuries.

#35 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess so my friend.

#36 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Got my face slammed into the mat during a wrestling match. Wasn't too fun. I was ok, got a decent black eye.

#37 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

just a black eye.

#38 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but it looked all cool. Back on the first page, I posted the worst injury I ever had.

#39 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

ya that sounds like it might hurt.

#40 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

It did. My friend freaked out when he hit me, he ran all over the place all panicking. I did get a little woozie there for a minute, slumped against a wall, of course there was fresh paint on it..... lol

#41 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't your day was it?

#42 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, not at all.

#43 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

hey at least i got mad hotties to sign my cast.

#44 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't get a cast. :(

#45 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i was in a weel chair for a while. i won so many girls over beacuse of simpathy.

#46 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got a bunch of stitches that everyone wanted to touch.

#47 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i lovestiches. i remember whil i go my fingers cought in a mini van door, i needed 21 stiches, you could see the bone.

#48 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

My cousin got her finger stuck in a car door once. She caught the rubber padding though, so she just cried like a big baby for a few days.

#49 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

wuss.

#50 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, she kinda is, but there's nothing we can do about it really.