• 82 results
#1 Edited by BatmanFan11 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Lion King, DBZ, and Batman fandom's are the worst.....

What about you guy's?

#2 Posted by DoomGuy (790 posts) - - Show Bio

My Little Pony.

#3 Posted by 616Vulture (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

MLP and Doctor Who

#4 Posted by JwwProd (11947 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic, Batman, Pokemon, etc.

I could name alot.

Though I have a feeling that this has been done before.

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst in what way?

#6 Edited by JwwProd (11947 posts) - - Show Bio

@616vulture said:

MLP and Doctor Who

The Dr Who fandom isn't that bad, granted there not brilliant but there one of the not so bad ones though I think Star Trek has a better fandom.

#7 Edited by Veshark (9247 posts) - - Show Bio

Lion King? :O

Batman's the obvious answer. I might be one, but there are times when (less well-versed) Batfans just infuriate me. They have a tendency to adopt a somewhat superiority-complex type view of their character (a fault that I once shared); but they're more misguided as opposed to malicious.

#8 Posted by BumpyBoo (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

None really. More of a live and let live kinda person.

#9 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29814 posts) - - Show Bio

Fandom is more of a Tumblr terminology than a Comicvine one.

#10 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (25240 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, mate but this is a dupe.

#11 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

That's why Boo-Boo is our resident Queen of Awesome. :)

#12 Posted by Dabee (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

Those people that are obsessed with little kids in anime... that stuff is weird...

They always say "but the character is hundreds of years old," but they still look like little kids. It's weird.

#13 Posted by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it... I guess a lot of fandoms annoy me. I don't understand why Lion King is on your list, though.

#14 Posted by Herokiller12344 (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic, MLP, Batman, Star Wars(Those fans NEVER stop whining), memes in general, Moe fans, weeaboos, 4chan, Reddit, Twilight and Avatar.

Of course, everything has a bad fandom in some respect. But let's be honest here: These are just awful. But I believe that just because something has a bad fandom, doesn't mean that the source material is that bad.

#15 Posted by hyiena (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Some girls go crazy for Harry Potter

#16 Posted by BumpyBoo (11971 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (14219 posts) - - Show Bio

The brony community do charities and are the most accepting people. They are what I would like Christians to be known for.

#18 Posted by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that will really annoy me about a fandom is the amount of crossovers they do. When Avengers came out, I could not stand the countless pictures of different fandoms as then. Cats, MLP, Disney, Star Wars, and it didn't stop. Then MLP crossing over with everything. And cats too. Stuff like that irks me.

#19 Edited by BatmanFan11 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: @veshark:

Are you kidding me. There's a reason. The fandom of The Lion King can be as bad as the Batman fandom. Lion King fans treat it as if it's the best thing in the whole world and when you say one little bad thing about it. They bash you. One time I told a bunch of them that I like Shrek better and then they began to bash me going all "Hurr hurr hurr. How does some ugly Ogre beat The Lion King!"

#20 Posted by MaccyD (5476 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: @616vulture:Must be fans of the modern doctor who as classic fans is one of the most mature and conservative bunch I know.

#21 Posted by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: @veshark:

Are you kidding me. There's a reason. The fandom of The Lion King can be as bad as the Batman fandom. Lion King fans treat it as if it's the best thing in the whole world and when you say one little bad thing about it. They bash you. One time I told a bunch of them that I like Shrek better and then they began to bash me going all "Hurr hurr hurr. How does some ugly Ogre beat The Lion King!"

That's your fault for having a wrong opinion in the first place :P.

But seriously, you'd be incredibly hard pressed to find anything with a fanbase that doesn't have fans like that. I don't think it's even possible.

#22 Edited by BatmanFan11 (554 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by 616Vulture (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: Yeah the modern doctor who fandom is the one. They think he can beat everyone and everything. Their argument is he is the doctor he has a plan, plot powers, He's the doctor, with any prep at all he wins. It gets quite annoying.

#24 Posted by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran:

Well everyone has their opinion's.....If you don't believe me. Go to the part in the Nostalgia Critic's Disneycember review of The Lion King. Go to 0:24-0:29.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GSnUtaDqMo

I don't get what that was directed at. If it was at me saying you have a wrong opinion, I was joking.

If it was about the "boos," that was a track...

#25 Posted by BatmanFan11 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@batmanfan11 said:

@mitran:

Well everyone has their opinion's.....If you don't believe me. Go to the part in the Nostalgia Critic's Disneycember review of The Lion King. Go to 0:24-0:29.

I don't get what that was directed at. If it was at me saying you have a wrong opinion, I was joking.

He was saying it was overrated and they began to boo then.

#26 Posted by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@batmanfan11 said:

@mitran:

He was saying it was overrated and they began to boo then.

That was a sound bit he or someone else edited into the video.

#27 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

Nintendo.

#28 Posted by BatmanFan11 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran:

Well I still think The Lion King fandom can be bad......just saying.

#29 Posted by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran:

Well I still think The Lion King fandom can be bad......just saying.

The point is, it's not necessarily worse than any other fanbase. They all have those kinds of fans.

But okay.

#30 Posted by BatmanFan11 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran:

Oh.

Anyway here's a another fandom I find to be really bad. The God of War fandom and this is coming from a God of War fan.

#31 Edited by JetiiMitra (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanfan11 said:

@mitran:

Oh.

Anyway here's a another fandom I find to be really bad. The God of War fandom and this is coming from a God of War fan.

I wouldn't know about that. I'm not a huge gamer.

#32 Posted by frogdog (3967 posts) - - Show Bio

What do sonic and pokemon have in common? Weird, mentally disturbed furries with Z grade fan-fictions/art.

At least the games are good.

#33 Posted by Black_Claw (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Transformers (the 80's have come and gone. Get over it fanboys)

2. Final Fantasy

3. Juggalos (Insane Clown Posse fans)

4. Beibeliebers (Justin Bieber fangirls)

5. Batman

6. Sonic

7. Pokemon

#34 Posted by MaccyD (5476 posts) - - Show Bio

@616vulture: That's more battle forum, though than general fandom.

@frogdog said:

What do sonic and pokemon have in common? Weird, mentally disturbed furries with Z grade fan-fictions/art.

At least the games are good.

90s ftw!!!

#35 Edited by cameron83 (7774 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

There is a PSAT fandom.....

#36 Posted by AllStarSuperman (26553 posts) - - Show Bio

I like ben 10, but the raging ben 10 fans can be real bad. I don't know DBZ that well, but from those threads, eh Purdy bad. Hulk has horid fanboys, but lately I think they've calmed down. I find the worst to be Watchmen fanboys those, the characters are near featless, And they all treat Dr. Manhattan like he's Galactus.

#37 Posted by gor724 (878 posts) - - Show Bio

bronies. I'm surprised no bronies have jumped on this thread defending themselves yet. They don't ACTUALLY like MLP, they just pretend they like it because it's different and they feel like getting into internet arguments, and they like being unique.

#38 Posted by mikethekiller (8573 posts) - - Show Bio

The fedora/trilby fandom.

#39 Edited by Squares (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I'll likely get yelled at for some of this, but here goes...I can't stand (most of) the Homestuck, CoD, Final Fantasy, Preacher, Felicia Day, ICP (Juggalos), Sonic, Emilie Autumn, DBZ, League, TF2, and Bieber fandoms. Doctor Who fans can be pretty unbearable sometimes, as can the steampunk enthusiasts who don't get the whole point of steampunk.

@mikethekiller said:

The fedora/trilby fandom.

Not sure they count as an actual, cohesive fandom, but I agree with you all the same.

#40 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

RedLetterMedia fanboys...*shudders*

#41 Edited by Xwraith (24980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody's said Twilight? Really?

#42 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12141 posts) - - Show Bio

Any fandom can be terrible depending on who you look at honestly.

#43 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (15296 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Sonic fan base, those guys keep buying shitty games, they dont care how shitty is, the more shitty it is the more they buy it, so far the worst Sonic Game Ever sold more that all the other Sonic games.

2.Saint Seiya, this guys like an anime that is pretty much the same plot going on over and over again, still they belive is so deep, belive is better that Shakespeare and better that anything.

3.Twilight, there is a bunch of stories about this guys trying to kill people for the fact they didnt liked Twilight

4.The Hunger Games, new Twilight.

5.Whedonites, i get it, you are a follower of the Josspel, but you should get all the people who arent, not everybody loves Burry, Angel, many people belive Firefly was bad, Doll House failed because of Joss, not Fox, even Joss Whedon has said this one failed because of him, The Avengers wasnt the best movie of all times, its not even a contender.

6.Abrams fans, get this, Abrams didnt invented anything you saw, his movies were terrible unoriginal, his tv shows are good because of the people he works with, his Trek movies are so bad because he made them with the people who did the script of Transformers and those are this guys best scripts, Person of Interest was invented

7.Final Fantasy 7, it was the first RPG of many people, this dont make it the best fo all time, the writing was weak, Sephiroth wasnt so great, for many pre Final Fantasy 7 fans, this game is not so great, its amazing even today after superior RPGs, this gets lvoe forthing it didnt do.

8.WWE/TNA Fans, this guys are never happy and they never try to do something to change things, they just cry the WWE and TNA are never forced by them to change.

9.BatGod fans, for the last time, Batman should never be as Godalike as Superman.

#44 Posted by Jake Fury (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman fans that can't get over the new 52 version.

#45 Posted by DoomGuy (790 posts) - - Show Bio

My Little Pony, still.

Grown men obsessing over a cartoon meant for little girls is just f*cking weird.

#46 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14383 posts) - - Show Bio

Any fandom can be terrible depending on who you look at honestly.

Except the JJBA Fandom...we're f**ing awesome

Loading Video...

WRRRYYYY!!

#47 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12141 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (15296 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Baseball fans, thsoe guys cry about everything, sport fans are terrible, but this guys take the cake.

every single thing its done, they cry about it and not for hours, but ages!!!

#49 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20886 posts) - - Show Bio

Twilight, Justin Bieber, and Hunger Games fans are generally known to be extremely ignorant. From personal experiences, I can't say I disagree.

#50 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1970 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men