Worst Day Off EVER!!!!

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

So I finally took a day off from work. I thought oh wonderful I will sleep in, eat a late breakfast, and then work on this paper. Let's see I slept in till around 9:30 and normally I would wake up around this time, because I would be hungry or just tired of being in bed, but not today. Today I was woken up by the ******* Police Department. Odd right? So i wake up and hear voices shouting through my house, "Is anyone here?" so I respond with "Yeah". I'm guessing they didn't hear me because they then said, "is anyone here? This is the  ******* Police Department." Now this woke me up pretty good. I got up and said, "Is something wrong? One minute let me put some clothes on. Do you want some ID?" They (the officers) said, "Yes, and show me your hands." I thought that was just something they said, but I learned they have a reason for saying that. they do it when they have their guns drawn. So back to the story I open my door and with my ID and my hands in front of me and guess what I see? It was a gun with hands curled around my staircase. then as i looked around I saw another guy with a gun behind a wall. It wasn't till I got half way down the stairs that I saw a third gun behind the wall of my living room. I finally get down the stairs completely confused and terrified and they take my ID ask what is my name and have me put my hands against the wall IN MY HOUSE. Two of the officers go up stairs to look around I guess. The woman asks why I didn't answer her before when she had been knocking on the door for 10 minutes. I told her I was sleeping. the two came back down stairs and then I found out that my car had been hit and thats why they were here. OH more good news. I asked how bad had it been hit? She tells me oh they just traded some paint. WHAT? You woke me up with three guns pointed at me because some paint got traded on to my crappy car. The other two leave and then the 30 minutes of paper work starts. Hopefully the worst thing to happen to me today is that, but if something else bad wants to happen to me today it will have to try pretty hard to out do that.  

Now I'm going to go work on my paper I haven't even started on, probably take a shower and eat some breakfast to. Feel free to leave comments on this, and give your worst day off. the terrible thing is it's only 10:45 so there is plenty of time for something else bad to happen today. try and excuse any poor grammar or spelling I'm still and little frazzled. Maybe I'll take a picture later. 

I hope this is a good enough excuse for an extension on my paper, cuz I can not focus on it at all.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By warlock360

LMFAO lovely fortuna

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vitality

You sure that wasn't a dream? 

I'm pretty sure you can sue for what they did to you.
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Wow...that's... :S

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo
@hydrabob:
Wow..
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut

They came in to your house with guns drawn... because someone swiped your car? I can't imagine what kind of arsenal they come with if it's any sort of crime. 

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Assassin_

Wow... just... wow... I feel for you dude....

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

That sucks Bob. Hope your day gets progressively better!
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

Well okay i suppose I'll start with my worst day off, gonna start working in August so i don't have the "work day off" experience. 

I do however, have the experience of not being told that we'll be released into summer vacation one day early. 

day starts, i wake up around half past five since i live a fair amount away from my school let alone the central bus station. It just so happens that I trip at the curbside and land on my face, with the bus driving away from me and not even halting 10 feet away. Next bus arrives in an hour. I go back in my house and turn on the t.v., and fall asleep... <.< Wake up through some annoying ass cellphone commercial and notice... oh damn it's almost 11 AM! I rush down to the bus stop and get to stand for half an hour because the seats were taken. Then finally arriving at the central bus station i get to find out that the bus that drives to my school is detoured and I'm supposed to take the one that brings you close to it, which is in itself another 10 minutes by foot after you actually arrived at your destination. So here i am standing in front of my school feeling all guilty and already thinking of some excuses until the principal comes out and locks the door. Naturally I'm kinda at a loss of words because i still had my backpack on and he just had that confusing look in his eyes. Then he asks me what im doing here and I'm like "going to school i overslept"....  then he tells me we got a day early off  and laughed -.-

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CATPANEXE

guns pointed at you is about as bad as it can get next to poisoned. try and treat yourself once today
to something you like.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Shadow_Thief
@hydrabob:  Wait...so your car got hit, making you the victim, and they all but raided your house?! Thank God your house wasn't egged; you'd have probably gotten tasered. Cops would get a lot more respect if they'd weed some of the psychotics out of their ranks...
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Mikepool said:

" Wow... just... wow... I feel for you dude.... "

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Wow, unbelieveable...

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123

O__O Wow, man. 

(Bob wakes up to Deadpool... with guns. This guy wakes up to cops with guns. COINCIDENCE?!)

Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mumbles

cops are stupid. guns? amazing

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Well whenever i get sick i usually stay in and watch through the entire seasons of Batman tv show (1960s) and watch t all  day till i fall asleep and wake up the next day feeling better :)
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vitality said:
" You sure that wasn't a dream?  I'm pretty sure you can sue for what they did to you. "
I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Cops don't point guns at me in my dreams. I don't think it's a good thing to sue the police. 

@rogue_mar1e: @Susanoo: @InnerVenom123: @Nefarious: @Mumbles:  yeah, thats kinda what I was thinking. 

@Lance Uppercut said:
" They came in to your house with guns drawn... because someone swiped your car? I can't imagine what kind of arsenal they come with if it's any sort of crime.  "
there aren't a hole lot of crimes here, but yeah I kinda feel for the kid that tries to steal a pack of gum. 

@CATPANEXE said:
" guns pointed at you is about as bad as it can get next to poisoned. try and treat yourself once today to something you like. "
thanks i'll try that. 

@Shadow_Thief said:
" @hydrabob:  Wait...so your car got hit, making you the victim, and they all but raided your house?! Thank God your house wasn't egged; you'd have probably gotten tasered. Cops would get a lot more respect if they'd weed some of the psychotics out of their ranks... "
I would have preferred tasers being pointed at me. 

@CaptainRodgers said:
" Well whenever i get sick i usually stay in and watch through the entire seasons of Batman tv show (1960s) and watch t all  day till i fall asleep and wake up the next day feeling better :) "
maybe I'll do something like that
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Billy Batson

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Well my worst days always start with Jimmy. He always hangs around the water cooler and always steals the cups before i can have my drink. Then there is Tony, he kind of thinks he is a tiger. Every day when i walk by his house, he throws bowls of cereal at me and for some reason it is always these bowls of frosted flakes. Then there is tight lipped Steve, he won't ever tell me anything, even the time of day. I have been late on so many accounts because of him. 

Anyways my worst day wasnt as bad as yours.

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: the way you said that it sounds like it's everyday for you
Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Jeeeeeezzzz.......
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Doctor!!!!! said:
" Jeeeeeezzzz....... "
...yeah
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@hydrabob:
It happens a couple days a week.
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: that sucks
thehummingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By thehummingbird

awwww I am sorry =( Police are crazy I got pulled for almost crossing the white line and they kept me pulled over a long time and then did not even check my license! 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#25  Edited By SC  Moderator

Ouch sorry man. Hope your day got better! Wow, sounds... random. I hate being woken from sleep. 

My worse day at work, was when I realized my Doctors BA Certificate wasn't real and I could get in serious trouble for operating on people in exchange for money! Its a good thing I have a Law Degree from a dance competition!

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehummingbird: thanks, yeah the police do some stupid stuff (no this is not what I was talking to you about earlier)
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SC: my day will be better if my teacher gives me an extension on my paper.  

I can't tell if this is serious or not, but I think it's supposed to be a joke, but it's hard to tell with you
thehummingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By thehummingbird
@hydrabob:  

What did they do other than that? 
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CDviper

A. story sounds like crap sorry but  officers can go to jail for doing something like that and you can sue the state for thousands 
B. if it did happen that SUCKS
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By isaac_clarke

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#31  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

ahhhh, our fine self appointed protectors. 

sorry dude 

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehummingbird said:
" @hydrabob:   What did they do other than that?  "
nothing,two of them left and the other wrote up the accident. 

@CDviper said:
" A. story sounds like crap sorry but  officers can go to jail for doing something like that and you can sue the state for thousands B. if it did happen that SUCKS "
A. it did happen 
B. they said they came in because the weather stripping on the front door was broken and the door was unlocked 
C. yeah it does 
@isaac_clarke:
 my day wasn't that bad just had the one thing happen, but it was a pretty big thing 
@Avenging-X-Bolt: thanks?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@hydrabob:
Why did this remind me of the phrase "Why are you unpopular with the Chicago Police Department?"
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primepower53: I don't know. This is the first time I've met....these fine officers
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thegreatfour
@hydrabob: Bad day yes. But at least you got a good story out of it!
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatfour: yeah thats the bright side. (still waiting for sympathy.....stuff)
Tenno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tenno
@SC said:
" Ouch sorry man. Hope your day got better! Wow, sounds... random. I hate being woken from sleep.  My worse day at work, was when I realized my Doctors BA Certificate wasn't real and I could get in serious trouble for operating on people in exchange for money! Its a good thing I have a Law Degree from a dance competition! "
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww so refreshing to wake up without the aid of guns

and at least my co workers got a good laugh out of this, *ss clowns

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By The_Myth

Dang that's rough!! I've nothing to compaire to that!
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Myth: yeah that has to be the first time I was ever genuinely speechless