Worse? Alien,Zombie or Robot Apocalypse?

• 63 results
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primmaster64

I was talking to my friends today, asking them which would be worse? Almost all of them agreed that the Zombie Apocalypes was the safest and it was down to Alien and Robot as the worse,some said Robot and the others Alien.

PS. I know there is a thread like that, but is just Robot and Zombie, this one is with aliens.

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer

vampire robot nazis that are also zombies

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By goldenshot80

UNLESS its the aliens that turns you into one of them, I say zombies because they would turn all into one though Robot is like terminator

Captain_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Captain_Zombie

Robots

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Captain_Zombie said:
" Robots "
Well..unless you have a giant EMP somewhere that would work. Zombies would suck, most of everyone you know might other be dead or one of them. Aliens would other kill you or use you as some lab rat in some freaky extraterrestrial lab. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Hmm. I'm going with Aliens. They have more powerful tech and the most potential to actually kill us all. Robots were created by man, so therefore it might be possible for us to find a weak spot. On the other hand, humanity has a pretty good track record against aliens.

As for zombies, they never interested me so I'm not touching that.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7  Edited By goldenshot80
@goldenshot80 said:
" UNLESS its the aliens that turns you into one of them, I say zombies because they would turn all into one though Robot is like terminator "
Though Aliens still got this
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Primmaster64
@JediXMan: I'm pretty sure aliens and Robots could destroy zombies quite easily.
Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Robots with the ability of taking your clothes and shoes with an Austrian accent.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Primmaster64 said:
" @JediXMan: I'm pretty sure aliens and Robots could destroy zombies quite easily. "
Wait. Is this Zombies vs Aliens vs Robots or which would be more dangerous to humanity?
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Primmaster64
@JediXMan: Well...which is worse or yeah dangerous for you.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Primmaster64 said:
" @JediXMan: Well...which is worse or yeah dangerous for you. "
Ah. Then I stick by my previous statement.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Primmaster64
@JediXMan: XD...this is   
  someting for you.

Funny
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

How come there is never an alien invasion where our tech or physiology is superior to the aliens, even if they perfected space travel. I would love for aliens to invade only to find out that their weapons arent even powerful enough to pierce our skin. Hilarious.

Anyways, despite that i think aliens are consistently worse, with robots coming in a close second. A zombie apocalypse would be awesome, I could totally go all resident evil on a zombie.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Primmaster64
@buttersdaman000: lol
Kubashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kubashi

This topic really depends on some circumstances.

In terms of potential ways to die, I'd go with zombies as worst as they can bite you, tear you apart, etc. Aliens could be just as bad if they want to experiment with you, but can also bring quick death like War of the Worlds. Robots just wants to kill you quick in general.

For survival probability, it'll be aliens as worst since a technological superior race would realistically win, especially if they dominate the space regions. Robots can be defeated with certain weapons like EMP if you can obtain them, but chances are fairly low overall. Zombies is by far the most probable given the right locations and availability of resources (eg. Canada), just out wit the zombies and lay low until they all die off from starvation or total decomposition.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Robots would be the worst I think.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Meh I feel like robots are easier to handle (Terminator, I, Robot) than aliens (Independence Day, War of the Worlds). 

I pray for the one morning I wake up and its the zombie apocalypse. Oh, that would be amazing.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@rogue_mar1e said:
" Robots would be the worst I think. "
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

zombies one person gets bit then the next one then the next then the next one then the next one then the next one then the next one then the next one then the next one then the next one then the next then... "OH NOO!! MY BABY GOT BIT!!!!" kill the baby then the next one then the next one ETC....
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Billy Batson
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
"  vampire robot nazis that are also zombies "
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEGRAAF

worst as in worst idea? Bc if thats the case i would say zombies is the worst (dumbest) idea
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanlucpicard

The worst is Alien, they would kill you off the bat or experimate on you, then its robots those aren't hard if you can find stark to make you a pocket EMP. Zombies are nothing they move far too slow plus the fact you could live for a very long time before you would ever become 1 or even die.
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aliens.

Robots would get taken out by EMPs.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Manchine

Zombies
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

If we have a Zombiepocalyspe we are so screwed, especially since we don't have JFK, Nixon, or Robert McNamara but we do have Castro though he is a little old for that sort of stuff. Course then again so many people have a lot of time playing Black Ops so I think we might be safe but then you could NEED A LITTLE REVIVE! An alien invasion would wipe out our entire planet, we can hide from Zombies but not from Aliens or robots.  Robots could be a threat but I'd say that is the least dangerous type of Apocalypse out of these three choices because of EMP's.

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By The Devil Tiger
@Kubashi said:
"This topic really depends on some circumstances.

In terms of potential ways to die, I'd go with zombies as worst as they can bite you, tear you apart, etc. Aliens could be just as bad if they want to experiment with you, but can also bring quick death like War of the Worlds. Robots just wants to kill you quick in general.  For survival probability, it'll be aliens as worst since a technological superior race would realistically win, especially if they dominate the space regions. Robots can be defeated with certain weapons like EMP if you can obtain them, but chances are fairly low overall. Zombies is by far the most probable given the right locations and availability of resources (eg. Canada), just out wit the zombies and lay low until they all die off from starvation or total decomposition. "

So much THIS.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Full_Spectrum

aliens would be most dangerous, zombie would suck the worst. Of all the way to die, eaten by a horde of the undead ranks pretty low on the list.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Primmaster64

ok

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By mavfan626

COINRETURNSLOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By COINRETURNSLOT
Hahah Zombies... I am pretty sure any self respecting zombie flick fan could survive that apocolypse (as long as there were enough available weapons, and a decent amount of supplies needed for survival in small groups) and kick alot of zombie-butt in the process.  But really, I don't think I can choose any of these options. I personally think a Hell on Earth apocalypse would be the worst.
Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mumbles

ro-beezy's

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

Robots because they're A. harder to kill, more durable and B. Smarter and will adapt(Terminator, perfect example) 

Zombies are dumb, just undead savages that can be hidden from and dealt with a lot easier then relentless machines..that constantly adapt and find new ways to kill and hunt you.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Primmaster64
@MKF30: and aliens?
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36  Edited By SuperTide

Zombie.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#37  Edited By Dracade102
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Aliens, they have probes.................. Probes are not fun.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@hydrabob said:

" Aliens, they have probes.................. Probes are not fun. "

Pretty much going with what this guys says. I mean, if the human race ever faced off against zombies or robots we have a hope. Zombies are just infected or re-animated bodies of humans. We know how we can die and that pretty gives us an advantage, as we know what to shoot for..the head.  Robots are man made so again we would know their weaknesses..unless these robots some how adapt by updating themselves instantaneously. Something like EMP's or anything that has to do with electricity/magnets or just blow them to pieces pretty much solves that issue. Now comes the aliens, which I have to say would be the worse apocalypse for man kind. These strange creatures who are possibly from a planet light years away from our planet, that have technology that we may never hope to create in thousands of years from now. I'm pretty sure they didn't travel all the  way to bring us "lower" life forms as they most likely would view us. They wouldn't bring us knowledge of space travel, medicine, they will be here for take over or resources...just think of when Europeans came over to American, the aliens are the Europeans were the Native Americans living there. Sure we might take some out, but their numbers and highly advance technology would be humanities downfall. They would other kill us outright with some sort of weapon, be it practical or biological. Or make slaves out of us, and do weird experiments..probes..probes..( On a side note..I wonder if aliens are so interested in that area why don't they ever do their research and abduct a proctologist, at least he could tell them what they need know when they experiment. lol)
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Primmaster64

true

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By cyberninja

Well I for one, welcome our new alien overlords. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@cyberninja said:
" Well I for one, welcome our new alien overlords.  "
Some one here likes getting probed....
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cyberninja
@OmegaDynasty: awwww I'm hurt :(
Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Rudyftw

The only reason im not an organ donor, is because i'd like to be a fully functioning zombie when the dead rise..... 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@cyberninja said:
" @OmegaDynasty: awwww I'm hurt :( "
I wonder why......probe. lol
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cyberninja
@OmegaDynasty: Hey at least it's better than robots taking over and nukes flying everywhere. 
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spartan92

hhhhmmm..... probed, eaten or destroyed ....  il go with destroyed.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lagoon_boy
    Those three scenarios would all be bad and scary for mankind, but, there was an article/blog that explained why a zombie apocalypse wouldn't last a year, because of nature, and their rotting bodies.

Now, an alien apocalypse would be terrifying, because we wouldn't know how to stop it, and if the aliens were actually as advance as they show on the movies, than, were merely just a step, a very, very easy step. Every military forces we currently have are nothing compared to those aliens shown in the movies. All our current technology would be clubs compared to theirs. It would take at least a couple of years before we can get enough information on the aliens weak points and stuff, that, of course, if them aliens chose to take a break from massacring the human race. Which I doubt it.

A robot apocalypse isn't that bad compared to aliens. Assuming the robots were actually built by us. If that was the case, then we know where to shoot, where to get out of their sight and blah blah blah, and if the creators of these "Robots" were smart enough, they should install an automatic shutdown button specifically colored in red, with the shiny finish to it.  So, it basically goes like this.

Zombie apocalypse-Very easy, let the undead walk for a couple of months, (Assuming we won't be infected by the virus) and go outside and clean the dead (Finally. >_>) that's lying on your backyard.

Robot apocalypse-Moderate, hide the best you can, and let the military handle the rest. (Assuming the robots didn't patch up their 'weaknesses' and still have those weak spots the creators put. Or, the shiny red button.)

Aliens-Run! Go on panic mode! Hide in something the aliens won't bother aiming their planet destroying canon at. Maybe underground? And hope Will Smith goes woosh woosh! ratatatata and vading BOOM! on their mother ship.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SilverGalford

the hell with the aliens and zombies , they can't win.  the only thing you need to beat robots is just water.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MKF30

I don't know Aliens I think it's relative, it depends they can be ET aliens or ID4 aliens...big difference lol. Still, I like the term from Predator "If it bleeds, it can be killed"

Zombies may seem countless but have weaknesses and are slow.

Robots, I still see as the most threat because of A.I. (think Terminator, I-Robot etc) I just see them as more of a threat compared to Zombies and perhaps even Aliens unless they're ID4 and/Predator like then...comparable.