#1 Edited by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what happens when mass amounts of people start taking bath-salts.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (49882 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this earlier and all I have to say is zombie dog pile FTW. 

Staff Online
#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Saw this earlier and all I have to say is zombie dog pile FTW.

Reminds me of the Zerg from SC2.

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks horrible. Like Sy-Fy horrible. Whoever made this trailer had a thing for zombie waves.

#5 Posted by Dernman (15266 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some crazy running Zombies.

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (49882 posts) - - Show Bio
@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Looks horrible. Like Sy-Fy horrible. Whoever made this trailer had a thing for zombie waves.

I'd be watching Sy-Fy a whole lot more if their movies looked anything like this...
Staff Online
#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the zombie-waves. Seems to be the next logical step for the fast zombies.

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

I like the zombie-waves. Seems to be the next logical step for the fast zombies.

Next they'll be trash-talking each other...

"Yo, 'tha f*ck outa mah way, ugly. FLESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIJFIHGIHJEOMSMMODINGINOSHIXGTF"

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Your thoughts?

#10 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Das a whole lotta zombies. I'll wait for the blu-ray.

#11 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

awwww, why fast zombies? :(

#12 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, fast zombies are lame...

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwww kinda disappointed. I thought they'd stick to the book............at least a little bit.

#14 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

uh..

#15 Posted by Deadite (24586 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a nightmare. I made a few negative post about the movie on a movie site. I'm out of steam.

#16 Posted by The Stegman (25168 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa...I haven't read the book, but isn't it supposed to be like a compilation of different survivor stories? this looks nothing like that. Also, not a fan of the running zombies, unless they're the "Infected" from 28 Days later

#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:
Those are some crazy running Zombies.
#18 Posted by BlackArmor (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really interested, looks like your typical Zombie invasion except with more running

#19 Posted by danhimself (22651 posts) - - Show Bio

absolutely nothing like the book at all....the book was a series of short stories about zombie outbreaks in different time periods also the zombies were the same zombies described in Max Brooks's Zombie Survival Guide which stated that running zombies was impossible....I was really excited about this movie up until the trailer...now not so much...it looks like the only similarity between this and the book is the name

#20 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks amazing, I love Brad Pitt as an actor so that is even more fantastic. Obviously it couldn't be due to budget constraints but man, imagine The Walking Dead being like this.

#21 Posted by _Grifter_ (11497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Awwww kinda disappointed. I thought they'd stick to the book............at least a little bit.

#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks really awesome, but different from the novels.

#23 Edited by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

absolutely nothing like the book at all....the book was a series of short stories about zombie outbreaks in different time periods also the zombies were the same zombies described in Max Brooks's Zombie Survival Guide which stated that running zombies was impossible....I was really excited about this movie up until the trailer...now not so much...it looks like the only similarity between this and the book is the name

Yeah I can't believe they made them running Zombies when the book went explicitly to the trouble of using the lethargic, shambling, groaning undead ones we all know and love. Pretty annoyed at that. The Battle Of Yonkers that I was so looking forward to seeing onscreen suddenly lost its appeal completely...........

#24 Posted by _Grifter_ (11497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I was really, really looking forward to the Yonkers.

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grift3r: You and me both and then they go and pull this crap with Zombies who act like Lemmings from the game Lemmings......

#26 Posted by _Grifter_ (11497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: There's been talk that the movie will also be PG 13...

#27 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grift3r said:

@Strider92: There's been talk that the movie will also be PG 13...

If that's true whatever interest still left over would disappear very very quickly.

#28 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15067 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Let it be.

#29 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great to me. Those Zombies are definitely harder to deal with than the slow, lumbering, decaying ones. Seeing that wave coming would be impressive indeed. Run. Fast.

#30 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Let it be.

The book would have made a waaay better film. This looks terrible. :)

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92925 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it taking it as something entirely different/completely non-related to what was one of the most enjoyable and interesting books I've read.

Looks like a run of the mill zombie movie, if a bit more epic in scale and tone. Nothing special or ground-breaking, which a movie that followed closely to the origin of the book had the potential to be. Would have loved to have seen them take a shot at this with a documentary or found-footage style.

Oh and longish-haired/beardy Brad Pitt is nice to look at.

#32 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this trailer hurt to watch... I don't know what is worse... the screeching soundtrack or CGI masturbation all over the damn place?

#33 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks cool

#34 Posted by Wolfrazer (7280 posts) - - Show Bio

I would actually like to see a zombie movie, that ISN'T set in modern times. I wanna see how ancient civilizations and the like would deal with them.

#35 Posted by Rickbarry (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: How dare you enjoy Brad Pitt.

I know book people are freaking out apparently, but I'm kind of tired of shambling zombies. I prefer my zombies with jogging capability at least and the idea of this massive rolling tide of infected works.

#36 Posted by Mercy_ (92925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

I know book people are freaking out apparently, but I'm kind of tired of shambling zombies. I prefer my zombies with jogging capability at least and the idea of this massive rolling tide of infected works.

But he's all...Brad Pitt-y. How could I not.

Read the book, love the book, agree with what you said.

#37 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

If it wasn't for the fact that the music in this trailer is horrible and that the make-up designs for the zombies previewed a while back look like complete and total ass, I might might MIGHT actually enjoy this film.

Call in Greg Nicotero! Tell him we need emergency Walking Dead zombie make-up and designs STAT!

#38 Posted by Rickbarry (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Rickbarry said:

But he's all...Brad Pitt-y. How could I not.

Read the book, love the book, agree with what you said.

He kind of looks like he stinks. I'm not sure if this is related to his last name being Pitt or his hobo beard. The epic visual scale of the movie sold me. Zombie bus toppling ftw.

#39 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

If it wasn't for the fact that the music in this trailer is horrible and that the make-up designs for the zombies previewed a while back look like complete and total ass, I might might MIGHT actually enjoy this film.

Call in Greg Nicotero! Tell him we need emergency Walking Dead zombie make-up and designs STAT!

That is probably the second worst "zombie" make up I've ever seen in my life.

#40 Edited by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat:

The only worse make-up is a toss-up between Steve Niles' Remains and Flight of the Dead.

#41 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@CaioTrubat:

The only worse make-up is a toss-up between Steve Niles' Remains and Flight of the Dead.

LOL zombie trollface :P

#42 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat:

Saw a scene from this and all I could think was " I've had it with these motherf***ing zombies on this motherf***ing plane."

#43 Edited by Pyrogram (41141 posts) - - Show Bio

rubbish. Running zombies bla blah blah...