#1 Edited by EpicTayMan (2542 posts) - - Show Bio

post stuff on Wow post your characters etc stuff like that :-)

#2 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder when its gonna go free to play? I played it from beta and up to cataclysm on and off.. Pandaria is the first expansion I dont give a crap about, its getting so old. They should make a Warcraft 4 to update the lore! Then WoW2 further down the line.

#3 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring ARTHAS BACK!

#4 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

WoW is cool

#5 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: I would love to see a single player of WoW, but much like how guild wars operates. make the major cities and towns part of a server. and you are offline and can be free to hire on NPC, or you can open up your computer to act as your own personal server with friends. im all for the social aspect of WoW but id much rather see it free to play to make it more casual for the players who don't have 10+ hours in a day to invest into a game.

#6 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone buy that they will pull of the movie adaptation in the future?

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I'm pretty sure its happening. I think they have a script, director and actors for it all ready

Anyway...stopped playing WoW after BC.

#8 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

@dragonborn_ct: I'm pretty sure its happening. I think they have a script, director and actors for it all ready

Anyway...stopped playing WoW after BC.

I just hope its nothing like the Bloodrayne or Pathfinder adapataions.

I miss playing WoW! Its been a little over 2 years, now. Just too time consuming....

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't post it.

Don't post it.

You can do this, just don't

dont

do n o t s a y it

LLLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJEEEEENNNNKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#10 Posted by Juiceboks (9283 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, grinding and raiding has gotten too repetitive nowadays. Blizzard has taken out a lot of the fun things that made WoW enjoyable like the Eyes of the Beast ability for Hunters and the massive size of certain pets that made taming them all the more rewarding.