Working on an indie comicbook, looking for an artist FREE COOKIES

rufug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rufug

Hey guys! I had no idea where to put this thread so I decided to throw it in here. I am here today scouting so to speak for an artist interested on working in an indie comicbook that will get published digitally. It will be free of charge and free to download (to get it out there), it's a detective story and it is called HARD BOILED. I wrote a couple of outlines for exactly four issues so far and am in the process of finishing my second draft for the first issue. I have a lot of ideas regarding the visual style of the book but I'm open to changing the whole thing to suit an artist's strengths and weaknesses and of course his style. There will be no pay for anyone involved in the project (at least not right now) but I think it's a good story with some good dialogue and narrative that deserves to be out there.  I describe the story as noir crime fiction thriller with hard boiled private eye themes with a bit of a sci-fi twist in some elements of the plot. The story synopsis is this one:  

"Hard Boiled is the story of Detective John Grant. A man who is locked up in a sanatorium by choice as he murdered his family in cold blood when under the influence of mind control. When the police confirm that other mind-control related crimes have appeared they pull him out of retirement only to find out that Detective Grant is now a changed man thirsty for revenge and willing to anything that leads him to the person that destroyed his life, a man known only as: Dr. Macabre." 

If you are interested in reading the outline and working with me get in touch. Any comments or any kind of suggestions you might have are also welcome. I am in love with the Comic Vine community and am really excited to show you the project when its done. That's it thanks :D OH Excuse my grammar please, I'm Mexican :d