• 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine are

Stanky

and

Camode ( toilet )

There are more but i don't remember them

What about you?

#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18627 posts) - - Show Bio

Bless/Blessed

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

While not a real word Swag

bathroom(I often restroom)

#4 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

While not a real word Swag

bathroom(I often restroom)

Swag is technically a real word, being a shortening of 'swagger'. Still a despicable, idiotic phrase.

#5 Posted by SoA (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

any new slang/phrases from 2005 onward ,repeated memes , ill think of more and comeback

#6 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Faith. I hate everything about it.

#7 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

#8 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

#9 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Supper. That word needs to die.

#10 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Totes and ceebs. O_O

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all and yo. For some reason I don't like these at all.

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

Y'all

@rogue_mar1e said:

Totes

Wow...how much do you guys hate me O_o

Moderator
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Don't think I have ever seen using that. At least I don't remember it now lol

But anyway, I hate you because of the snow :P

#14 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I don't hate you I just dislike the words lolol :P

#15 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitpick.

#16 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

So wait. If I have faith in my Father to help me or encourage me when times are tough on me, because I know he's a great guy and we love each other, that's irrational?

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Battle Forum poster: cannon fodder.

Oh, what's that? Your guy singlehandedly annihilated two dozen armed super soldiers with his bare hands? Well TOO BAD CAUSE THEY'RE JUST CANNON FODDER.

#18 Posted by nickzambuto (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

#19 Edited by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

Really just one word that was used all the time on the battle forums, it's banned now so I won't type it all but, r*pe. I had a friend who this happened to and to hear posters say it, and casually throw it around, like it was nothing, really got to me.

And though not a word...YOLO..really people? This is the youth? God help us! LOL.

#20 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobber..

Just.. Stop.

#21 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Moist.
#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18627 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Agreed and agreed.

@Bruxae said:

Jobber..

Just.. Stop.

Its not the nicest word I admit.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18627 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural,the word is just meaningless.

#24 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

So wait. If I have faith in my Father to help me or encourage me when times are tough on me, because I know he's a great guy and we love each other, that's irrational?

Yep, sort of. I just don't think people should put absolute trust in someone. But, that's just me.

#25 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Religions are based around the belief in a deity. People have faith that these deities exist. So much so that they practically dedicate their lives for them. They, of course, have no reason to believe said deity exists. Blind faith. I know religion very well.

#26 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Religions are based around the belief in a deity. People have faith that these deities exist. So much so that they practically dedicate their lives for them. They, of course, have no reason to believe said deity exists. Blind faith. I know religion very well.

Just because you don't have evidence or don't accept their evidence doesn't mean it's not evident to them.

#27 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Ornitorrinco.

Call it Platypus instead, damnit.

#28 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper: Of course, you are allowed to have your own opinion, I'm just trying to educate your opinion a little more on the topic. If you don't really feel like talking about this further, we can stop.

#29 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry this is really a phrase, but it drives me nuts: "Well, actually..." When used in the context of "What you just said was stupid and ignorant and I'm about to correct you because I'M sooooo much smarter than you:) "

#30 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic, when used in a debate. -.-

#31 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34374 posts) - - Show Bio

Beef

I hate that word

#32 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Religions are based around the belief in a deity. People have faith that these deities exist. So much so that they practically dedicate their lives for them. They, of course, have no reason to believe said deity exists. Blind faith. I know religion very well.

Just because you don't have evidence or don't accept their evidence doesn't mean it's not evident to them.

I don't have evidence for what?

#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo

Although most of the times, it really depends on who is using it.

#34 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rogan2112 said:

Sorry this is really a phrase, but it drives me nuts: "Well, actually..." When used in the context of "What you just said was stupid and ignorant and I'm about to correct you because I'M sooooo much smarter than you:) "

But what about if they ARE better than you?

#35 Posted by BumpyBoo (10460 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL MODERN COMPOUND WORDS. Like guesstimate, staycation, frenemies, bromance...oh my gosh as if people are so damn idle they have to cram everything into one word. Basically all words like that. It isn't clever. It's just lazy.

Moderator
#36 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

bro. the bro must die.

#37 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Oh, well then I just express my feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem by inflicting grievous bodily harm on them until I feel better about myself :) lol

#38 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not really a word but I hate it when people say LOL. I have no problem with it on the internet but when people say it when they could just laugh is ridiculous.

#39 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18627 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

ALL MODERN COMPOUND WORDS. Like guesstimate, staycation, frenemies, bromance...oh my gosh as if people are so damn idle they have to cram everything into one word. Basically all words like that. It isn't clever. It's just lazy.

So true.They sound incredibly stupid and I have never heard of the first two which I am glad about.

I also hate it when people call the English language American.

#40 Posted by TheCannon (19226 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude.

#41 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: dude no. dude. no. just no.... dude.

#42 Posted by TheCannon (19226 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: I was ready to start cursing. But then I saw your avatar. I like it too much.

#43 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

fair enough

Also I hate "swag" and "yolo"

But those aren't words

#44 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

As a Battle Forum poster: cannon fodder.

Oh, what's that? Your guy singlehandedly annihilated two dozen armed super soldiers with his bare hands? Well TOO BAD CAUSE THEY'RE JUST CANNON FODDER.

This.

#45 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rogan2112 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Oh, well then I just express my feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem by inflicting grievous bodily harm on them until I feel better about myself :) lol

haha good answer

#46 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer, @TheCannon: I must remember to not use these words around you :P

#47 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

I also agree with minigunman123

and I hate the people who think they're so damn smart just because they can quote something that seems deep.It doesn't really prove a point or prove you right.So stop pretending like your some damn profound jack@ss

#48 Posted by Big_Nasty (346 posts) - - Show Bio

When people say " my bad" instead of "I'm sorry".

#49 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20429 posts) - - Show Bio

SWAG

YOLO

FAKE

#50 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

spork WTF

Online