#1 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering..

#2 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Honor, intelligence, compassion, a good sense of humor and some hobbies that overlap with mine.

#3 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

Honor, intelligence, compassion, a good sense of humor and some hobbies that overlap with mine.

Be honest. If you found that guy and he was VERY unattractive, would you look past his appearance?

#4 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

So hard telling what women one. some expect to much out of ya and try to get ya in trouble for no reason.

last girl who tried to get me in trouble failed real badley.

just because i didn't give her enough attention.

#5 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

the opposite of me

#6 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@Katie24 said:

Be honest. If you found that guy and he was VERY unattractive, would you look past his appearance?

As long as he had good hygiene and all his teeth, yes. I have to admit, I'm not much to look at myself, so maybe I'm a bit less picky about stuff like that than say some smokin' hot woman.

#7 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Like women know what they want...

#8 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

#9 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Sexist but true in a lot of cases

#10 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

The same thing can be said about men in a lot of cases.

#11 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

hahaha

#12 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

The same thing can be said about men in a lot of cases.

It's all in good fun on the vine. Don't worry!

#13 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Follow me on this one... this is a pointless thread because not all women look for the same qualities in men. There are usually a few universal traits but those are pretty obvious to guys anyway. It's very unlikely if not impossible that the detailed answer the OP is looking for would apply to all women. I think you're being hypersensitive as well, had the question been "what do guys look for" instead of "what do women look for" I would've answered exactly the same way.

#14 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Follow me on this one... this is a pointless thread because not all women look for the same qualities in men. There are usually a few universal traits but those are pretty obvious to guys anyway. It's very unlikely if not impossible that the detailed answer the OP is looking for would apply to all women. I think you're being hypersensitive as well, had the question been "what do guys look for" instead of "what do women look for" I would've answered exactly the same way.

Follow me on this one...I'm pretty sure this thread is asking what do some individual women look for in men and not what do women as a whole look for in men. Its more a personal question than a generalization. Its not pointless, its just a display of general curiosity. If you find a thread pointless, why would you go out of your way to comment on it anyway?

#15 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Follow me on this one...I'm pretty sure this thread is asking what do some individual women look for in men and not what do women as a whole look for in men. Its more a personal question than a generalization. Its not pointless, its just a display of general curiosity. If you find a thread pointless, why would you go out of your way to comment on it anyway?

+1 Chum

#16 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Follow me on this one... this is a pointless thread because not all women look for the same qualities in men. There are usually a few universal traits but those are pretty obvious to guys anyway. It's very unlikely if not impossible that the detailed answer the OP is looking for would apply to all women. I think you're being hypersensitive as well, had the question been "what do guys look for instead of "what do women look for" I would've answered exactly the same way.

there is that thread :P

@Katie24 said:

honor and compassion...interesting...

#17 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

I made the only meaningful comment there is to make.

#18 Posted by Raiiyn (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Must... Follow...

@Katie24: 1

@Enemybird: 0

#19 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raiiyn:

It doesn't matter to a woman what a man looks like. If she loves him, he could look like Nick Cage (who I think is hideous looking) and she'll think he's gorgeous.

What a woman looks for is a man who pays close attention to her. He doesn't think about her ALL the time, but when she calls for his attention...he's there.

Other than that, the 2 sexiest things a man can be is extremely smart...

...and extemely rich (or can make a lot of money at any time).

#20 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

He has to be tall and have a big johnson. Sorry, but size does matter.

#21 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer said:

the opposite of me

LOL!

With an answer like that...you're probably RIGHT!

#22 Posted by Raiiyn (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: I agree with you.

For me I think a sense of humour is what really gets me. If you can't make me laugh, it doesn't matter if you are Chace Crawford... I am not going to want you. And for the record, Chace Crawford is like... Adonis to me.

#23 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a guy who doesn't go for the anorexic bimbos that are deemed sexy in today's media and social communities.

#24 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Living_Monstrosity said:

I don't think so.

If a girl is a skinny little waif who is only 5'3" and the guy is 6'8" with a huge Johnson...

...they might have to settle for no sex at all.

#25 Edited by Jezer (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

I want a guy who doesn't go for the anorexic bimbos that are deemed sexy in today's media and social communities.

I'm pretty sure most of us guys like curves. Too skinny is just as bad as too fat.

#26 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: nobody does that because well they look sick (like germ-sick not cool sick)

#27 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raiiyn said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

@Katie24 said:

@Enemybird said:

That's rather sexist.

Must... Follow...

@Katie24: 1

@Enemybird: 0

#28 Edited by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

There's really no direct way to tell what a woman looks for in a man. Women are not predisposed to act a certain way. Some women focus solely on looks and sexual satisfaction, while others look for a deeper connection. It's like the situations with women who stay with an abusive partner. Everything thing that is sensible says that she needs to stay away from that person, but for some specific reason, known only to her she will stay. All women will not look for the same thing in men, just as all men will not look for the same thing in women.

#29 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

Confidence.

#30 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Confidence.

Of course.

That goes without saying.

#31 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Delphic: asking for indivual opinions

#32 Posted by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@Delphic: asking for indivual opinions

I did offer you my individual opinion :P

#33 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

1. To be himself at all times. Emphasis at all times, i shouldn't see a completely different person every time you hang around with different groups of people.

2. Have an ambition that your working for. Its not enough to want something in life, you have to be trying to get it. It doesn't matter if you win or fail, its just important that your trying.

3. Someone who can support his family, whether its through his job or doing chores around the house, or being the go to person for mental and emotional uplifting.

4. Knows his socioeconomic status. He should know what he can afford and what he can't.

5. Has alot energy. Someone who can keep up in and out of the house.

6. Knows how to express his emotions in his own way that is healthy and encouraging.

7. Intelligence. I'm not saying you have to know everything, as long as you know what's going on in the world and can add your take on the subject. Also you can't be closed to knowing new things.

#34 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

1. To be himself at all times.

Velcro always wants to be something he's not...and he's the best dude ever!

#35 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer:

If that's the case, why are most of the girls that get guys to look at them look worse than Paris Hilton?

It makes girls like me actually think of joining convents since it seems guys are more attracted to plastic than probably an overweight girl with a nice personality.

#36 Edited by Jezer (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer:

If that's the case, why are most of the girls that get guys to look at them look worse than Paris Hilton?

It makes girls like me actually think of joining convents since it seems guys are more attracted to plastic than probably an overweight girl with a nice personality.

Eh, I don't think that's true.

http://ca.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_600/629_curvy-women.html

It's mostly about the hip to waist ratio, regardless of the size(not to mention culture, this is evolutionary as studied by Anthropologists). This idea that guys dig super skinny girls is fabricated by the fashion industry, and only true to those who put special emphasis on what the fashion media thinks. The only men who may fall into that bull are the high class men who actually can date models and do so as an extension/validation of their social status. And women fall into this trap because they actually pay attention to what the fashion media says.

The emphasis, for most guys, is on girls have fat in the right places proportional to the rest of their body.

#37 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer:

I just wish would come up to me rather than I have to go to them.

#38 Edited by Strider92 (16091 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah ComicVine! First you bring us amazing comic news and now you tell us what women look for in men? Is there anything you can't do?

#39 Posted by warlord1234 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

It a know facts that men like cuvry women not all men but most men.

#40 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheese and more cheese

#41 Posted by Raiiyn (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird:

#42 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#43 Posted by Jezer (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer:

I just wish would come up to me rather than I have to go to them.

Hmmm usually guys approach women, not the other way around. You go up to guys?

You've gotta play the courting Game to entice them to come up to you.

#44 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Is multiple personalities a good thing or a bad thing?

#45 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlord1234:

I'm in California. It's almost mandatory to be sickly thin to be pretty. :/

#46 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer:

All for a cute and nice guy. Maybe a comic nerd as well, but that's asking for a bit much right there. :P

#47 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr said:

I don't think so.

If a girl is a skinny little waif who is only 5'3" and the guy is 6'8" with a huge Johnson...

But the skinny little waifs who are only 5'3 are going after the tall guys and hope for him to have a huge or enormous Johnson. That's why there's the saying "tall, dark, and handsome" and tall is first on the list. I've never seen a woman who would get with a short guy unless she had no other option.

#48 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr said:

I don't think so.

But the skinny little waifs who are only 5'3 are going after the tall guys and hope for him to have a huge or enormous Johnson. That's why there's the saying "tall, dark, and handsome" and tall is first on the list. I've never seen a woman who would get with a short guy unless she had no other option.

A tall moron loses to a short genius any day! :D

This video was made by a 5'8" genius...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfnlK60xCw&feature=channel&list=UL

#49 Posted by Jezer (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

I don't think so.

A tall moron loses to a short genius any day! :D

This video was made by a 5'8" genius...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfnlK60xCw&feature=channel&list=UL

.... since when is 5'8 short? 5'8 is average. ('-' ) (I'm 5'9 and a half)

#50 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer:

I'm 5'8" myself, which isn't short for a woman.

But I don't consider a man "tall" unless he'd over about 6'2".