• 48 results
gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gunsout

Boys and girls, I present you with conventional wisdom before the feminists and their lapdogs seize control of the sophistry regurgitation emulator — that chicks dig jerks. My good friend has sent me sent me a link to this study.

Teh !Science! :

Women choose bad boys because their hormones make them, new research suggests. When ovulating, a woman’s hormones influence who she sees as good potential fathers, and they specifically pick sexier men over obviously more dependable men.

“Previous research has shown in the week near ovulation women become attracted to sexy, rebellious and handsome men like George Clooney or James Bond,” study researcher Kristina Durante, of The University of Texas at San Antonio, said in a statement. “But until now it was unclear why women would ever think it’s wise to pursue long-term relationships with these kinds of men.”

The researchers had women view online dating profiles of either a sexy man or a reliable man during periods of both high and low fertility. Participants were asked to indicate the expected paternal contribution from the men if they had a child together based on how helpful the man would be caring for the baby, shopping for food, cooking and contributing to household chores. Near ovulation women thought that the sexy man would contribute more to these domestic duties.

“Under the hormonal influence of ovulation, women delude themselves into thinking that the sexy bad boys will become devoted partners and better dads,” Durante said. “When looking at the sexy cad through ovulation goggles, Mr. Wrong looked exactly like Mr. Right.”

What’s particularly interesting about this study is that it proves women don’t just seek bad-boys for short-term flings; when a woman is at her horniest, she wants sex AND loving commitment from the jerk. And she deludes herself into believing the jerk wants the same thing. (Or rather, her hormones help fuel her brain into believing the unbelievable.) This goes a long way to explaining why women take on “project” men and attempt to reform them. It’s not because women are nurturers who want to save jerks; it’s because women are TURNED THE FECK ON by jerks and want desperately to keep them around and help raise the children they hope to have with them.

This flies directly in the face of the assertion by feminists, SJW's and nerds (oh my!) who love to crow, without any evidence in hand, that women only want to sleep with jerks for a night, and want nothing to do with them the rest of the time. But of course, all that baseless crowing reveals is the phlegmy bile of bitterness dribbling down their porcine, slackened chins.

I've said this before - no matter her IQ, education or background; in the matter of women, emotions always trump reason. They were designed that way.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that but world most likely work this way (watch the whole video)

Loading Video...

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Khael

Bad guys will eventually be a nice guy if he find the right woman

So all of this things doesn't really matter. jerks or nice is perspective, Man can be jerk to this girl but nice to another one

Parasyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parasyte: If boy treat me that way

I would slap him on the face :P

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:O woman prefer sexy man over lame fat- asses. Unbelievable. Stop the double standards!! It's not like men also like hot chicks who aren't too easy

Omg guys are you serious? Heard that way too often..

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gunsout

@sedna_goddess said:

Sexy does not equate to jerkishness. Same with bitchiness. You're funny.

I was so waiting for this phallic point to surface.

Chicks dig aloof and indifferent jerks. It’s a stereotype for a reason. Our ancestors who had experience with women beyond typing furious white knight screeds on feminist blogs and collecting cheetos dust in their manboob cleavage have witnessed this adage in action so often that it’s long been accepted wisdom, passed down from grandfather to father to son. (Until the chain of realtalk was broken with the advent of equalism.) This facet of female sexual nature is so plain as day that even indignant feminists and ignoramus tradcons have conceded some ground on the issue. They’ve been reduced to arguing “yeah, well, ok but so do men!” and babbling incoherent nonsense about men preferring “bitches”.

Enlightenment:

Men are sexually attracted to women who show an interest in them or who are responsive during a date, the study found. On the flip side, women are not sexually interested in the responsive men they meet for the first time, the research also discovered.

“We wanted to understand the reasons for these gender differences,” said the study’s lead researcher, Gurit Birnbaum, an associate professor of psychology at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya in Israel. “What makes a responsive woman sexually attractive, and what makes a responsive man less sexually attractive?” […]

Men who perceive women to be interested in them rated the women as more feminine and sexually attractive. They also showed more interest in having long-term relationships with the responsive women than with the nonresponsive women.

Men dig non-bitchy, feminine women. Commence with the flabbergasting!

At the end of each experiment, the students rated their partners on scales such as responsiveness, attractiveness and masculinity or femininity.

Gender-based stereotypes may play a role in the men’s preference for responsive women, Birnbaum said. During a first date, people tend to rely on gender stereotypes for how they think a person should act. Men may find women more attractive if they fit the female stereotype of showing care and concern, she added.

Nope.

Or, men may think that responsive women are sexually interested in them. This may explain why men rate these “nice” women as more attractive and feminine, Birnbaum said.

Bingo. Also, I’d add that a nice, feminine woman signals to a man that she’ll be a faithful wife and nurturing mother to his children.

“I didn’t know until this [journal] article that men perceive responsive women not only as feminine, but also as sexually arousing,” Finkel told Live Science in an email. “I could have imagined a different set of results in which men found such women feminine, but then viewed them as dainty or less sexually desirable. Birnbaum and colleagues showed that the opposite is true.”

Yes, nicegirls aren’t just admirable or coveted for nonsexual reasons; they are also very arousing to men.

In contrast to the men, the women in the study did not rate the responsive men as more attractive or masculine than the nonresponsive men — a finding that surprised experts.

“Nonresponsive” = “jerk”.

The study did not reveal why women are not sexually interested in responsive men on the first date, but Birnbaum offered several ideas.

Women are typically more cautious daters than men are, and may be skeptical of a responsive man, Birnbaum said. Or, she added, women may think the men are trying too hard to win their affection and get them into bed.

Or, women may see responsive men as eager to please, or even desperate, Birnbaum said. Perhaps, the researchers noted, women may view a responsive man as vulnerable and less dominant.

Bingos all around!

Some more evidence: “Study finds that men like nice women, but not the other way around” and “Why playing hard to get only works for men.”

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Guess I'm an odd case then. Being really nice to a lot of people in my college block and I practically have a harem.

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess I'm an odd case then. Being really nice to a lot of people in my college block and I practically have a harem.

Pics or it didn't happen

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunsout: why should I show a picture of the people I care about to some creep I don't know in the internet, creep?

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gunsout
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunsout: Doesn't really look like me tbh. You sure that's not you in the pic?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know what to say. I thought this was common knowledge among dudes for the most part, except the science. I'm not sure what feminism has to do with it or even SJWs. Feminism probably agrees with you. I mean that's what evolved today's society from men being gentlemen into not giving a shit and changing our ways. I will remain the same and am not going to change into a full blown "bad boy." I don't even know what that means. Just be confident and have your shit together.

But I will say that yeah many women get pregnant by these "bad boys" and they end up alone. That's when they realize they made a mistake and then go for the good guy. Lol just Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oh no deem SJWs

No Caption Provided

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By EdBlank

Attractive people are jerks because they can be.

Men and women.

ANNNDDDD people are attracted to attractive people. They put up with all kinds of bulls*** to get close to them.

Less attractive people are nice cause they have to be. No one would put up with a less attractive person who was also a real a**hole.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

And water is wet.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Doesn't "science" have better things to do?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just from the title I knew who the OP would be.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, women should only like supreme gentlemen like myself.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dum529001

Okay then....Jerk mode.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More fuel for the "not-all-guys."

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_stegman  Moderator

@edblank said:

Attractive people are jerks because they can be.

Men and women.

ANNNDDDD people are attracted to attractive people. They put up with all kinds of bulls*** to get close to them.

Less attractive people are nice cause they have to be. No one would put up with a less attractive person who was also a real a**hole.

Pretty much this. Good looking people can be jerks cause they're good looking.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opposites attract, as in very opposites

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

So saying that women prefer physically attractive guys means they love jerks? That study didn't say anything other than that the preferred guys were like George Clooney, so I'm not seeing where it says women specifically love jerks. I think its just saying what everyone with half an IQ point has known forever, people like attractive people.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So saying that women prefer physically attractive guys means they love jerks?

There are tons of examples in every day life and it's how some of the more infamous pick-ups artists operate.

Morally wrong but it can work, not mind control but manipulation

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunsout said:

Boys and girls, I present you with conventional wisdom before the feminists and their lapdogs seize control of the sophistry regurgitation emulator — that chicks dig jerks. My good friend has sent me sent me a link to this study.

Teh !Science! :

Women choose bad boys because their hormones make them, new research suggests. When ovulating, a woman’s hormones influence who she sees as good potential fathers, and they specifically pick sexier men over obviously more dependable men.

“Previous research has shown in the week near ovulation women become attracted to sexy, rebellious and handsome men like George Clooney or James Bond,” study researcher Kristina Durante, of The University of Texas at San Antonio, said in a statement. “But until now it was unclear why women would ever think it’s wise to pursue long-term relationships with these kinds of men.”

The researchers had women view online dating profiles of either a sexy man or a reliable man during periods of both high and low fertility. Participants were asked to indicate the expected paternal contribution from the men if they had a child together based on how helpful the man would be caring for the baby, shopping for food, cooking and contributing to household chores. Near ovulation women thought that the sexy man would contribute more to these domestic duties.

“Under the hormonal influence of ovulation, women delude themselves into thinking that the sexy bad boys will become devoted partners and better dads,” Durante said. “When looking at the sexy cad through ovulation goggles, Mr. Wrong looked exactly like Mr. Right.”

What’s particularly interesting about this study is that it proves women don’t just seek bad-boys for short-term flings; when a woman is at her horniest, she wants sex AND loving commitment from the jerk. And she deludes herself into believing the jerk wants the same thing. (Or rather, her hormones help fuel her brain into believing the unbelievable.) This goes a long way to explaining why women take on “project” men and attempt to reform them. It’s not because women are nurturers who want to save jerks; it’s because women are TURNED THE FECK ON by jerks and want desperately to keep them around and help raise the children they hope to have with them.

This flies directly in the face of the assertion by feminists, SJW's and nerds (oh my!) who love to crow, without any evidence in hand, that women only want to sleep with jerks for a night, and want nothing to do with them the rest of the time. But of course, all that baseless crowing reveals is the phlegmy bile of bitterness dribbling down their porcine, slackened chins.

I've said this before - no matter her IQ, education or background; in the matter of women, emotions always trump reason. They were designed that way.

Eh, you realize women only ovulate for a limited period of time, right?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Correction:Women Love Peoples Who Can Jerk Correctly (Without Erectile troubles and stuff).

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, this is kinda true. It does work, at least during the ovulation period.

I still don't care though tbh. Being a "bad boy" is simply not worth it.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

Not all women does that, tbh

But I still agree with my first and second post

No Caption Provided

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Because a lot of attractive girls like to hang out with me because I'm a really nice fellow?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Khael
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Girl #8 told me I was great in bed, BTW.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Nope, only a select few.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HeroUp2112

When I was in college (granted this was a long time ago, but it's born out through my life) I hung out with a lot of the the women I know to gather as much intelligence about what women want in a man, and found out a few things. A. I was thought of as gay buy a lot of the guys I knew (duh) lol. B. I don't know when they were ovulating or not, but women don't seem to want a real human man. (Not that men want a real human woman either "lady on the street, sl*t between the sheets" for example" . Though I did a lot of sit back and listen time of info gathering, I got a few to actually tell me what they want...this by NO means applies to all women but here goes: A man who's strong, with a wild side, who can handle himself in any situation..be it fighting (to defend her) but not just fight any other time (how are you gonna learn to fight for her if not, huh?}, also be assertive in social situations, but not enough to embarrass her. Sensitive, but not so sensitive that you can't deal with her mood swings. Be able to KNOW when she's having a mood swing, and know what to DO about it without her having to TELL you. Be attentive to her, but not SO attentive that you're smothering her, basically be there when she needs you, and NOT be there when she doesn't. Be both the bad boy and the nice guy...just at the right TIMES. This ovulation thing helps me understand all this a little better I suppose. My solution was to do the bad boy/nice guy thing, which I kind of was anyway, but more on the side of nice guy. I just went for more of a balancing act. Eventually, I stopped caring and went with the "this is me, you like it or you don't" Which I guess was mostly jerk-ish enough. Long to short I suppose is be yourself, and the cards will fall right sooner or later. Be confident (everyone likes that, no matter what you look like...I was only ever cute at best...according to women I wasn't dating..I look like a couple miles of bad road now. Just be confident in yourself, don't try to be either one, it'll get you by, but it ends up not being particularly worth it. It'll only make you feel like you did all that "work" for nothing sooner or later.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By laflux

I always thought it was people who were more attractive could afford to have horrible personalities by default cause people would still frack with them.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you sure it's not women love men who jerk off?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@gunsout said:

Teh !Science! :

The same study asserted that the effect of hormones wane as women age meaning younger women are more susceptible than older women. It's an interesting point to include. Also yeah, women aren't constantly ovulating if you weren't clear on that point.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They sure seem to in college...

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Meh, I just don't get involved in this relationship concept in the first place. Way too much of a hassle.