• 61 results
#51 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@matteopg said:

Are some people really siding with the woman? The guy was drunk and called her ugly, slapped her on the back of the head two times. And she murders him??? It's not an equivalent reaction. If it was, highschools would be murder camps for bullies.

Are we kidding, folks??? I mean, when people are drunk they can say stupid and hurtful things, I have sometimes (never hit anyone, though) and I am willing to bet some of you have. Do you think that if the other person would have killed you, it would have been fair?

Yes, he's an asshole. But she's a psychopath and a killer. There's no argument to who is worst.

Let's be honest: if the sexes were reversed, everybody would want the man's head on a platter.

I'm against hitting women, and I never have. However, it's still a double standard.

#52 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19943 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@allstarsuperman said:

that knockout kid got shot, i really dont see this being different, the man had it coming if he was beating her.....

This is not a matter of self-defense. The second she left the scene in order to get a weapon, it becomes murder, not self defense. The woman said herself that she was out for revenge, meaning that this was a case of intentional murder.

In the case with the knock out kid, the other person had a gun on him, and used the weapon in self-defense.

Different circumstances. It's not comparable.

Yeah man, I totally changed my opinion really. It is honestly a completely different scenario, don't really know what I was thinking...

Well she is ugly.

ha

#53 Edited by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just say both were wrong.

#54 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9024 posts) - - Show Bio

The real crime is her face

#55 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (9024 posts) - - Show Bio

B!tches be crazy

#56 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Posted by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

What scare me is that people justify killing.

#59 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by JwwProd (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want someone ugly look at Rico Dredd LOL!

#61 Posted by Juiceboks (7796 posts) - - Show Bio

The woman ceased being the victim when she left the confrontation to get a weapon to end the man's life. Simple as that.

#62 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio