• 155 results
#1 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

There are so many intelligent people on Comic Vine. Good debaters, fantastic writers, great reviewers. This is a thread for each of us to talk about and bring to light the users who we think, belong on the top of that list

I will start. Off the top of my head, in no particular:- @fadetoblackbolt, @bumpyboo, @lykopis, @samimista, @dragonborn_ct

There are so many others that are extremely intelligent and witty but it would take forever to name them all and then there would be no point in asking to name a few.

Feel free to chime in. Who is your favorite smart guy/gal here in Comic Vine?

#2 Posted by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn this thread reminds me of how Fade's been banned. Such a shame for something he did months ago and pointless too.

Anyway, getting off that sour topic, despite his oddity in his jokes, I do find @pyrogram to be a witty and smart user on here. And @mrdecepticonleader too, he's very fitting in this category.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Damn this thread reminds me of how Fade's been banned. Such a shame for something he did months ago and pointless too.

Well he's often insulted users during his years on here so meh.

BB

#6 Posted by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger Wow, FTBB was banned? Never really talked to him, but I remember reading some of his reviews. And boy, were they good. Would you happen to know why he got the ban?

#7 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Anyway, getting off that sour topic, despite his oddity in his jokes, I do find @pyrogram to be a witty and smart user on here. And @mrdecepticonleader too, he's very fitting in this category.

Nice choice. And fitting too, since Pyro is one of the foremost Thor experts here and you are one of our resident Superman experts. :)

May I know which thread are you talking about?

#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

Me

#9 Posted by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: Yeah but that's how Fade was. Brutally honest about current comics. And he does know a lot about comics, particularly what makes a good one. And it's not as if Fade attacked the mods as well.

@tomlikesfries Yeah they really were. Some of the best on the site. I don't want to derail this fun thread and I'm sure the OP wouldn't appreciate that so I'll keep it short. All I know is that Fade was banned for something he said months ago.

#10 Edited by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Crowing yourself does not count, we're not a dictatorship, your name may have master in it, but you've gotta be crowed by somebody else, not yourself ;P

#11 Posted by BumpyBoo (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Aw thanks :)

Totally agree with the suggestions so far. Would rate feebadger, wildvine and SC pretty highly too ^___^

#12 Posted by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Despite the stereotypical animosity between Thor fans, Hulk fans and Superman fans, two of the people I get on best with on here are a Thor fan aka Pyro and a Hulk fan aka TheAcidSkull. Which thread are you on about by the way?

#13 Posted by IrishX (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with SC for sure. Always dropping knowledge on people and from what I can tell usually in a pretty unbiased way.

Really I feel like most of the witty/smart members here aren't half as witty or smart as they think they are. As long as you write with confidence and act like your opinion is the way it should be then the followers will take your words as truth.

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@consolemaster001: Crowing yourself does not count, we're not a dictatorship, your name may have master in it, but you've gotta be crowed by somebody else, not yourself ;P

You think i didn't know that m8 ?

#15 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

Me. I'm smartest person ever

#16 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@darkazrael999: Despite the stereotypical animosity between Thor fans, Hulk fans and Superman fans, two of the people I get on best with on here are a Thor fan aka Pyro and a Hulk fan aka TheAcidSkull. Which thread are you on about by the way?

I know, dude. I was just kidding. I was just making fun of that particular, overused stereotype which now borders on cliché. :)

#17 Posted by Bruxae (12582 posts) - - Show Bio

SC.

#18 Posted by Experio (14130 posts) - - Show Bio

I have debated with respectful and smart guys in the past, I have even learnt from them but only problem is........I cant remember there names.

#19 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: D'aw! Thank you very much my friend. =D You're one of my favorites to talk to with how bright you are. ^__^ How's everything going by the way? =O Besides the users you've mentioned and yourself I'd also add Bruxae, SC, Mr. Decepticon and JediXMan. =D

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (38565 posts) - - Show Bio

Waiting for my mention.

#21 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Haha, thanks man. likewise with you, your Hulk knowledge is crazy!

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Haha, thanks man. likewise with you, your Hulk knowledge is crazy!

strongest there is :P

#24 Edited by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: You know my response to that, and it's not nice :P

#25 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20567 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: lol this didn't fell into my notification inbox, so I didn't see it early. Thank you, brah :) though I don't really consider myself very witty :P

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: You know my response to that, and it's not nice :P

you know what i mean, so meh you can say what you like.

#27 Posted by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: I know you were, don't worry. I was just making the comment light heartedly. And it really does become a cliche.

@theacidskull Thanks man and you're no slouch in the smarts department

@wolverine08 Well you are sort of smart. And kinda funny :P

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Derp.

#32 Edited by Wolverine08 (38565 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:

"Kind of smart"? Psh, I'm the smartest person on Comic Vine! My genius is so vast that plebeians that fill this forum cannot even begin to comprehend its greatness :D

#33 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: it's not directed to be a negative aspect, just the truth :P

#36 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: D'aw! Thank you very much my friend. =D You're one of my favorites to talk to with how bright you are. ^__^ How's everything going by the way? =O Besides the users you've mentioned and yourself I'd also add Bruxae, SC, Mr. Decepticon and JediXMan. =D

Thank you soooooo much. *blushes*

Everything is going quite well, ma'am. I have a lot to tell you though. :)

#38 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Oh your welcome! You're one of our wisest members. =D

Ah yeah! =D You seem fantastic! Does that mean Frieza has been defeated in a dancing competition? =O

#39 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7734 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

:'(

#42 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7734 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

Oh your welcome! You're one of our wisest members. =D

Ah yeah! =D You seem fantastic! Does that mean Frieza has been defeated in a dancing competition? =O

Not just Frieza, but me and the Ginyu Force have successfully defeated the entire Cold family in Puar's dance fest. :D

Frieza:- Preposterous! The tournament was rigged...or...or...you must have cheated. You expect me to believe that a...a monkey like you can beat me...The Mighty Frieza.

Me:- What? You doubt my dancing skill? ME! THE PRINCE OF SAIYANS! You dare insinuate that I've cheated? TRUNKS! Stop playing your Xbox and show mighty Frieza what I've taught you in our last training session.

Trunks:- Awww! Not this again! But I just got the new Assassin's Creed game. And Goten's coming over. Why do I have to do this?

Me:- SHUT UP AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, WHELP!

Trunks groans and does a fast flurry of hand movements. His hair begins to shine yellow and he screams, "BURNING ATTACK!". A fast-moving ball of Energy flies towards the evil Emperor and engulfs him leaving nothing in place.

Trunks: There. Happy, dad?

Me: Good! Now go do your homework.

Trunks: *groan*

#46 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: =D Puar's very proud! Those evil spaghetti lovers tried to eat Puar's ice cream! 0.0

Hehe! Goku's the Michael Jackson in Dragon Ball with his mad skills. =D You're too funny! xD

#47 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: =D Puar's very proud! Those evil spaghetti lovers tried to eat Puar's ice cream! 0.0

Hehe! Goku's the Michael Jackson in Dragon Ball with his mad skills. =D You're too funny! xD

Nah! I am really not. I try wayyyy too hard. :D

If Goku's the Michael Jackson then Vegeta is the _______________

Fill in the blanks. :)

@innervenom123, another one of our members who, I might say, is extremely gifted with Grey Matter. And I ain't talking about the little grey alien. I am talking about the smarts and intelligence of our resident Venom enthusiast. :)

#48 Posted by EnigmaLantern (718 posts) - - Show Bio

All the people who I'd consider extremelly witty/smart in CV have been mentioned so.......yeah. Keep it real guys.

#49 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Vegeta is the tutu dancer who swims with the purple broccoli that belongs to Ash Ketchum! =D

#50 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7734 posts) - - Show Bio