• 80 results
#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Which will u spend money on first

#2 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stick with my PS3.

#3 Edited by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been with Sony and Nintendo since I started gaming. Microsoft came later, and has yet to impress me. I'll stick with whats been working for me the best.

#4 Posted by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually it's "Xbox One" :P

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35133 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

ps4

#7 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea yet. I'll have to see when everything is revealed. We only know snippits now :)

#8 Edited by HellionVulcan (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

I plan to buy two xbox one as i have three xbox 360 elites lol ..

#9 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Mircosoft's push to make the X-Box a more social console system rather than focus of actual gaming has killed any love I had for them. Hell, my friend is was a big 360 guy, and now is going to Sony cause of it.

PS4 is the way to go.

#10 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Playstation 4 has Infamous 2nd Son. I'm sold. I'll buy that. Xbox Infinity will have to push big numbers to get me interested. Only exclusive I'm interested in from that console is Halo and despite loving the series one exclusive isn't enough to get me to want to buy the console.

#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in no rush to buy either, honestly.

Staff
#12 Edited by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluelantern1995: New box is going to have 15 exclusives in it's first year. Or so they say.

#13 Posted by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Xbox is for the monguls. PS4 is where it's at! Get with it sonnnn

#14 Edited by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos shats all over that clunky piece of hardware

#15 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@duncan: When I come to game exclusive's announced by Microsoft take it with a jar of salt

#16 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

Xbox is for the monguls. PS4 is where it's at! Get with it sonnnn

Finally we agree on something Dick.

#18 Edited by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4. I'm a Play Station man.

#19 Edited by Squalleon (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm in no rush to buy either, honestly.

This.

Ps3 still hasn't gave me the games it owns me.........i am looking at you Kingdom Hearts 3 (<_<)

Also i never give 400 euros for a console sooo i will have to wait.

#20 Edited by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothjammin: Hence why I own a PS3, and will own a PS4. Microsoft is just acting so stupid.

#22 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

"Xbox One Will Not Function Without Kinect Attached"

Staff
#23 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what Microsoft screw you. You make the 360 and it was awesome and now you are charging people to play used games ? And that we will need an Internet connection ! Screw it I'm going with the PS4 this new Xbox justmsounds stupid...and it looks stupid to.

#24 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

You know what Microsoft screw you. You make the 360 and it was awesome and now you are charging people to play used games ? And that we will need an Internet connection ! Screw it I'm going with the PS4 this new Xbox justmsounds stupid...and it looks stupid to.

You don't need one, but they say you should have one.

#25 Edited by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@squalleon: KH3... don't remind me T__T

I waited so long for the 3rd installment that I actually grew out of the franchise. I'll never forget coming home from middle school and playing KH1 for hours. Who needs studying? I never studied a day in my life and it was probably because of that dreaded game.

#27 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards the X-Box One but will wait for E3 to see what games will actually be available.

#29 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx: Microsoft have just failed in my opinion it won't be long until there is no such thing as a gaming conceal. They will be call ''social interaction muti media entertainment centre'' if I want to watch a movie ill go to the cinema or if I want to listen to music ill put on I tunes. Microsoft have lost touch with the gaming culture and are just in it to be hip and trendy I.E. STUPID

#30 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Microsoft have just failed in my opinion it won't be long until there is no such thing as a gaming conceal. They will be call ''social interaction muti media entertainment centre'' if I want to watch a movie ill go to the cinema or if I want to listen to music ill put on I tunes. Microsoft have lost touch with the gaming culture and are just in it to be hip and trendy I.E. STUPID

I completely agree with this.

You sound just like my friend. He started moving towards Playstation when 360 tried to make the Kinect a must have. He saw the road Microsoft was going down, and said I want off this bandwagon.

#32 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx: I actually wanted a PS3 first but instead I got a 360 cause most of my friends had one but now I'm going back to play station. Hopefully the gameshold up

#33 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: I actually wanted a PS3 first but instead I got a 360 cause most of my friends had one but now I'm going back to play station. Hopefully the gameshold up

I had a 360 first, but had to share it with my brother. So when I got the money, I got my PS3. Best decision on a console I've made. The announced games for PS4 were pretty good. Namely Infamous Second Son. Game just looks incredible.

#34 Posted by PunyParker (12607 posts) - - Show Bio

Bought PS1,bought PS2,bought PS3....so...i guess i'll buy PS4.

#35 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sticking with the Xbox. I see no problem with online connectivity personally, although I can see how it may affect those in areas with poor internet connection. Based on today's less than impressive presentation, I have relatively straight forward thoughts to what Microsoft may be doing.

For one, getting all the Kinect/Casual stuff out of the way wasn't a bad thing. Save that for the reveal, let people be a little let-down and then once E3 roles around, dish out the games and surprise the heck out of everyone.

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not buying a console in a year or two, but when I do, Xbox One all the way. As a Halo fanboy, I'm attracted to the Xbox.

PS4 looks exceptional, maybe even better than the Xbox, but its just not for me.

#37 Edited by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

On top of that, people should wait until E3 before completely flipping out. Sony took the chance of revealing a line-up of partnerships and games that the PS4 will boast but revealed very little about the system itself and it's capabilities outside of the "interactive button". They accomplished with dragging in the gamers and that worked out very well.

Microsoft decided instead to dish out the technical stuff by talking about what the system is about, what features it will have and what other capabilities they've focused on. Even prior to the reveal, they stated that the games will be primarily showcased at E3.

#38 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12479 posts) - - Show Bio

Ps3

#39 Edited by WarBlade539 (4758 posts) - - Show Bio

Sticking with my PC...for now. But I am thinking about the PS4. Really excited about second son.

#40 Edited by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them

#41 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35133 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4, Sony is just more geared towards games I like

#42 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

PS4.

#43 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: It is XBOX ONE and it looks like a VHS =P

#44 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: i made it before i saw the unveiling and the leak from sega looked pretty legit

#45 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

I buy consoles 2 to 3 years after its initial release so I'd have a pretty broad idea of the capabilities and libraries of the said console. So right now I'm undecided.

#46 Edited by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Xbox

#47 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of them comes off too impressive at the moment. I'll wait a year or two like I do with most consoles to better assess the situation.

#48 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of them comes off too impressive at the moment. I'll wait a year or two like I do with most consoles to better assess the situation.

This. Too early to tell.

When they come out I'll buy a Wii U, assuming it's had a price drop.

#49 Posted by russellmania77 (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

ps:4

#50 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio