Will Nightwing be Pro or Anti Registration?

KidRobin1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Will Nightwing be Pro or Anti Registration? (8 votes)

Pro Registration 13%
Anti Registration 50%
Peter Parker-Route 38%

Throughout his life, Richard Grayson always seems the more positive version of Peter Parker both Pre-New 52 and New 52. Yet bad things always can happen in the DCU as a response to Marvel events. So if say the Teen Titans under Tim Drake screw up New Warriors style leading to a Superhuman Registration Act, why will Nightwing do?

• 
KidRobin1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By KidRobin1996

To reply since there is difficulty editing at the moment, please give a thorough explain of why you pick you choice please.

Also for those asking yes I heard of Forever Evil BUT I'm primarily basing Dick here Pre-New 52 yet Damian is Batman's Robin i the meantime.

KidRobin1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To reply with my personal choice, while at first Nightwing can try making the best with the Pro Registration team I have a good feeling halfway through he realizes the act does more harm than good as such he defects and joins the Anti Registration side much similar to Spiderman prior

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you not heard of forever evil.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's currently working on a mission that kinda relates to this topic. he's working right now on stopping the identity of his friends from getting to the public.