#1 Posted by lyons_74 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

How severe was you're weather today? It is ridiculously hot followed by terribly wicked storms here in Pittsburgh. And you?

#2 Edited by JediXMan (29295 posts) - - Show Bio

Comfortable, I suppose.

Feel like a jerk saying that, but eh...

#3 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Heavy rains. No thunder and lightning though.

#4 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyons_74 said:

How severe was you're weather today? It is ridiculously hot followed by terribly wicked storms here in Pittsburgh. And you?

its the same up in the shenango valley as it is in da burgh. are you going to the steel city comic con this weekend?

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

swept through NJ yesterday....lots of lightning........felt like I was at a a disco

#6 Posted by danhimself (22217 posts) - - Show Bio

considering that I live in PA also it was pretty much the same

#7 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm last night. Sunny right now.

#8 Posted by danhimself (22217 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been loving this weather....so much better than last year when it was super dry and everything was dead

#9 Edited by lyons_74 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@lyons_74 said:

its the same up in the shenango valley as it is in da burgh. are you going to the steel city comic con this weekend?

I am...I'm excited. It'll be the first time I go. I just never made time for it. My oldest girl is a huge fan of Burt Ward so she's all excited & my middle girl wants to make a Loki helmet for it. It should be fun

great way to put it...the lightning was ridiculous! same here

kinda felt like a jerk making a topic about the weather, but last night couldn't think of any other off-topic topic. Actually hate when people say things like 'hot enough for you?', lol

are you heading to Steel City Comic Con this weekend?

#10 Posted by danhimself (22217 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyons_74: nope....it's still a 3 hour drive for me and I just don't have the money....I am sometimes able to make it out to the Monroeville con from time to time however

#11 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyons_74 said:

@danhimself

said:

@lyons_74: nope....it's still a 3 hour drive for me and I just don't have the money....I am sometimes able to make it out to the Monroeville con from time to time however

i will be back in monroeville in march for the con and again in july.

friday when i was coming home it was pretty blah out then i went to the shop 'n' save in perry twp to get a couple drinks and catfood. when i got out it started tor ain. as i drove up 19 it just got worse. especially in mccandless. i thought it was going to flood. by the time i got to like cranberry it had stopped.

saturday it rained off and on

sunday was pretty decent

#12 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

God damn tropical cyclone.

#13 Posted by Xanax (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Beautiful Night over here.... When it rains we only get like 5-15 minutes of it then it stops.

#14 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

was a crazy day in London yesterday, Lots of Rain then sunshine, then lots of rain again then the sun came out again Lol