• 115 results
LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This guy is exactly why we need consent workshops. Stop perpetuating the idea that the 'rapist' is this movie trope of being the man in the alley or hiding behind the bush. A stereotypical rapist does not exist. This concept of 'being at a redbrick university' meaning that you are intelligent enough not to rape someone is completely disgusting and horrifically classist. Levels of intelligence do not equate to your tendency or ability to assault someone.

We attend fire safety talks not because we are all being labelled as arsonists but because there is a chance it could happen. Consent workshops aren't about labelling you a rapist, but creating a culture in which we can openly discuss and challenge ideas and stereotypes about sexual assault.

Get off *your* high horse, because the only thing being harmed through you sitting through a consent workshop - or a fire talk, or a lecture on how to safely partake in drinking - is your precious ego. The only thing this article has revealed, or enforced, is the absolute necessity for open discussion on consent across all platforms.

All men, yes all men should have to take these classes.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can a mod change this to the off-topic section?

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please Let This be a Parody....

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

This guy is exactly why we need consent workshops. Stop perpetuating the idea that the 'rapist' is this movie trope of being the man in the alley or hiding behind the bush. A stereotypical rapist does not exist. This concept of 'being at a redbrick university' meaning that you are intelligent enough not to rape someone is completely disgusting and horrifically classist. Levels of intelligence do not equate to your tendency or ability to assault someone.

We attend fire safety talks not because we are all being labelled as arsonists but because there is a chance it could happen. Consent workshops aren't about labelling you a rapist, but creating a culture in which we can openly discuss and challenge ideas and stereotypes about sexual assault.

Get off *your* high horse, because the only thing being harmed through you sitting through a consent workshop - or a fire talk, or a lecture on how to safely partake in drinking - is your precious ego. The only thing this article has revealed, or enforced, is the absolute necessity for open discussion on consent across all platforms.

All men, yes all men should have to take these classes.

If you attack him for refusing to do something he doesnt want to do seems to me you missed the point of consent classes.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can easily tell whether or not a girl is giving consent.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman pwns him.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided

This guy is exactly why we need consent workshops. Stop perpetuating the idea that the 'rapist' is this movie trope of being the man in the alley or hiding behind the bush. A stereotypical rapist does not exist.

The photo is not commenting on rape, it is a misjudged parody of this meme -

No Caption Provided

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_siri: @jonez120:

But rape is not actually always a deliberate action... and THAT WOULD BE KNOWN BY MORE PEOPLE if they would attend consent classes like this one.

What [some] boys think of as consent (being invited up to her place, or having a girl come up to his room, kissing him while fully clothed, having had consensual sex on prior occasions, and so on) DOES NOT ALWAYS mean that the girl you're going to have sex with IS IN FACT consenting NOW.

Many a boy/man has gotten to first base and his brain and d!ck both scream "yippee" so loudly that neither can hear the girl saying she wants to go home now, or that she needs to be up early for work, or that she doesn't do "this" on the first date, etc. In other words, rape very often is NOT a deliberate act of crime, but very often is a lack of understanding that the person you're raping does not want to be having sex with you.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zr0c00l

this is some sjw white knight feminazi bs right there. and op saying that all MEN have to take the courses precluding that women arent capable of raping men and other women is ridiculous....

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr: So, you would Rape a woman if you didn't go to a Consent Class? If You Did that is.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LondonBFR

@zr0c00l said:

this is some sjw white knight feminazi bs right there. and op saying that all MEN have to take the courses precluding that women arent capable of raping men and other women is ridiculous....

I don't want to make this a feminist issue, because it should be a sociatal norm anyway.

But if we're going there. it was FEMINISTS who taught the world that women WERE INDEED capable of rape in the first place, despite the fury and groaning of da menz who refused to hear it. So please very-deeply shove that idiocy right back up where the rest of your feces is made.

It was also through many, many years of feminist effort that the US FBI even expanded the definition of rape to INCLUDE the very thing you so ignorantly think that feminists somehow don't believe. And you are arguing about a feminism that never existed.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord. The male privilege is soring in this thread.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr: Your also a Man you know... And i can Name places where Women are more privileged than Men

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Feminists made those meme's because they felt people were making unfair assumptions about their looks.

That dude made that photo because he felt feminists were making unfair assumptions about his character.

Unfortunately he did not realise that without context, his sign is stupid, and that peoples grasp of parody is iffy at best anyway.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roasted! Why you only include "men" in OP?!

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

I don't want to make this a feminist issue, because it should be a sociatal norm anyway.

But if we're going there. it was FEMINISTS who taught the world that women WERE INDEED capable of rape in the first place, despite the fury and groaning of da menz who refused to hear it. So please very-deeply shove that idiocy right back up where the rest of your feces is made.

It was also through many, many years of feminist effort that the US FBI even expanded the definition of rape to INCLUDE the very thing you so ignorantly think that feminists somehow don't believe.

I don't generally have a reason to flat out call someone a raving idiot, but you done did enough to earn that title a dozen times over. You're an idiot. An easily gullible, lying idiot. And you are arguing about a feminism that never existed.

1. flagged for personal insults

2. youre full of yourself, you obviously are pushing a new wave feminist agenda as youre blatantly against men and women sharing equal responsibility on the issue of consent. you literally said all men have to take these classes more than once and the examples you gave were all about men where a women is just as responsible for these miscommuniations you speak of leading to "rape".

3. in your laughable example where two adults are fully clothed and kissing you conveniently skipped a whole part where once the man tries to escalate the physical interaction it is on the non willing party to make it clear that they are not willing and if they do not and go along with it then that is consent. should they have signed a contract frst or was the unwilling party so frail and mentally incapable that they could not say no? and if not and they could find their voice to voice said objections then why exactly do we need these classes...... there is no rape culture in the west and people like you trying to make it seem like there is is annoying.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the feminist double standard and misandry is much stronger in you.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@londonbfr said:
@zr0c00l said:

It was also through many, many years of feminist effort that the US FBI even expanded the definition of rape to INCLUDE the very thing you so ignorantly think that feminists somehow don't believe.

I don't generally have a reason to flat out call someone a raving idiot, but you done did enough to earn that title a dozen times over. You're an idiot. An easily gullible, lying idiot. And you are arguing about a feminism that never existed.

2. you're full of yourself, you obviously are pushing a new wave feminist agenda as youre blatantly against men and women sharing equal responsibility on the issue of consent. you literally said all men have to take these classes more than once and the examples you gave were all about men where a women is just as responsible for these miscommuniations you speak of leading to "rape".

3. in your laughable example where two adults are fully clothed and kissing you conveniently skipped a whole part where once the man tries to escalate the physical interaction it is on the non willing party to make it clear that they are not willing and if they do not and go along with it then that is consent. should they have signed a contract frst or was the unwilling party so frail and mentally incapable that they could not say no? and if not and they could find their voice to voice said objections then why exactly do we need these classes...... there is no rape culture in the west and people like you trying to make it seem like there is is annoying.

1. Okay, I apologize. This is simply a very emotional topic for me.

2. Well, I believe the feminist propaganda which puts rapists at less than two percent of men. I.e., rapes are overwhelmingly committed by exceedingly few men. I don't know how you found yourself pegged into that category by me, but I am not privy t the goings-on of your private thoughts.

3. Thats the "norm" of which I spoke was in reference to those huffy guys who do not enjoy being turned down. Women have been SHOT IN THE STREET ffs by men who didn't like getting turned down, or who didn't like that their catcalling was not appreciated. That level of murder is not the norm, but over-the-top negative reactions to being turned down ARE the norm, and it has naught to do with raping, except somehow in your mind.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@londonbfr said:
@zr0c00l said:

2. you're full of yourself, you obviously are pushing a new wave feminist agenda as youre blatantly against men and women sharing equal responsibility on the issue of consent. you literally said all men have to take these classes more than once and the examples you gave were all about men where a women is just as responsible for these miscommuniations you speak of leading to "rape".

1. Okay, I apologize. This is simply a very emotional topic for me.

2. Well, I believe the feminist propaganda which puts rapists at less than two percent of men. I.e., rapes are overwhelmingly committed by exceedingly few men. I don't know how you found yourself pegged into that category by me, but I am not privy t the goings-on of your private thoughts.

3. Thats the "norm" of which I spoke was in reference to those huffy guys who do not enjoy being turned down. Women have been SHOT IN THE STREET ffs by men who didn't like getting turned down, or who didn't like that their catcalling was not appreciated. That level of murder is not the norm, but over-the-top negative reactions to being turned down ARE the norm, and it has naught to do with raping, except somehow in your mind.

1. cool i understand. it is an emotional issue for a lot of people.

2. no idea how you got me being in any category from what i said. at no point have i made this a personal thing .i simply disagree that men should be solely responsible on the issue of consent. women arent such feeble things to me they are in my eyes my equal but never my better nor am i theirs.

3. men have gotten their penis cut off by women they wouldnt sleep with. i dont advise dictating policy for all based on a few psychopaths.

4. you make it seem like im twisting your words into something about rape as if this was not what you were talking about and im just making it abou rape somehow as if the title of the thread you created was not about sexual consent........ weird

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

2. no idea how you got me being in any category from what i said. at no point have i made this a personal thing .i simply disagree that men should be solely responsible on the issue of consent. women arent such feeble things to me they are in my eyes my equal but never my better nor am i theirs.

3. men have gotten their penis cut off by women they wouldnt sleep with. i dont advise dictating policy for all based on a few psychopaths.

4. you make it seem like im twisting your words into something about rape as if this was not what you were talking about and im just making it abou rape somehow as if the title of the thread you created was not about sexual consent........ weird

So much unchecked male, and I can only imagine; white privilege in this post.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zr0c00l

@londonbfr said:
@zr0c00l said:

yeah thats a cute way to dodge logic and the fact that your misandry got exposed and to make it known youre a racist as well good job.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

I fully support the consent classes, but I don't think they go far enough. Thanks to my consent classes, I now know it's wrong to rape people, but what about tying people up and pouring ants on them. Is that morally wrong? What about decapitating my loved ones and using their heads as wall decorations? Good or bad? I'm just a stupid and violent man, so I can't figure out any of these things unless I'm systematically indoctrinated.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please leave

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatWatch

I don't know why people are arguing with London. He likes consent classes because he believes he would be inadvertently raping women if he didn't have someone explain to him the complexities of avoiding rape. If London needs someone to teach him how to control his pee pee so he can be a good person, more power to him. I'm delighted he had these classes and didn't become a rapist, and I respect his right to go to these classes if he chooses.

I just hope London will appreciate those of us who know how to avoid raping someone without having to be reeducated by a school and respect our decisions to avoid these redundant anti-rape classes.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you need to go to some class to teach you what right or wrong again after you have been taught on what's right and wrong, you failed the people who taught you in the first place and you don't have a moral backbone to do what is right in the first place..

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

We need common sense.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please leave

And THIS is rape culture. Privileged white men wanting to censor discusion on topics of tragedy.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr: So, i have to ask for consent every second or minute or whatever?

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_siri said:

@londonbfr: So, i have to ask for consent every second or minute or whatever?

From what I've been gathering from the left, you need written consent anytime you want to hold your wife's hand. Presuming she wants to hold hands with you just because you are married is rape.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch: well, i am Libral however i consider these "progressives" as facists because while i agree with them on 70% on things, They want to force their ideas done are throats.

Also yeah, i best ask my gf all the way from sex if i can have sex lol

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

I can easily tell whether or not a girl is giving consent.

This ^

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_siri said:

@batwatch: well, i am Libral however i consider these "progressives" as facists because while i agree with them on 70% on things, They want to force their ideas done are throats.

Also yeah, i best ask my gf all the way from sex if i can have sex lol

In my view, the entire progressive/leftist movement is based around a desire for control over the individual. In government, they want to be in control of your healthcare, your paycheck, your guns, your education, ect. Any time a progressive sees a problem, their default answer is more government control.

Since that pesky First Amendment gets in the way of government controlling every aspect of culture, progressives use societal pressure to indoctrinate new cultural mores.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rape culture doesn't exist, the patriarchy doesn't exist and modern day feminist need to check their own privilege,.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch: Well, i'm a Canadian living in Britain :P

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr:

I'm also a potential killer, drug addict, billionaire, celebrity, amputee, or even victim of rape. Should I have to take classes on all of these??? Check your privelage bro

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LondonBFR

@buttersdaman000 said:

@londonbfr:

I'm also a potential killer, drug addict, billionaire, celebrity, amputee, or even victim of rape. Should I have to take classes on all of these??? Check your privelage bro

I'll ignore the trolling.

However, the status quo is comparable to fire safety talks and you probably have had some formal education pertaining too the dangers of drugs in school. Rape is an even bigger threat, with 1/4 women being victims.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatWatch

@buttersdaman000 said:

Rape culture doesn't exist, the patriarchy doesn't exist and modern day feminist need to check their own privilege,.

The comments in this thread alone are proof of rape culture and male privilege. The fact is you're all potential rapists.

We are all potential rapists? Speak for yourself. You're the only one who feels he might accidentally rape a woman if you don't have anti-rape indoctrination classes. The rest of us can control are dicks without needing formal education on the matter.

@buttersdaman000 said:

@londonbfr:

I'll ignore the trolling.

However, the status quo is comparable to fire safety talks and you probably have had some formal education pertaining too the dangers of drugs in school. Rape is an even bigger threat, with 1/4 women being victims.

Yeah, that's not remotely true.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

Holy shit you are racist. I love all these human rights activists who are so plainly racist it hurts my brain....

You can tell he is white from his post?

Lol.... That is racist.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

We don't need consent classes. It's a waste of time and money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what a troll.

Consent is your parent's responsibility to teach you and is common sense later in life. You know like how your parents told you not to repeat anything you see in movies or on tv. Or should we have "Do not Kill" classes and "Don't steal that" classes? Op, did you need these classes?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should I get into how strong women's privilege is?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

We might as well have black people take classes on why they shouldn't steal.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr said:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman said:
@londonbfr said:

No Caption Provided

Just to name a few.

1. More likely to be treated/ helped as a victim.

2. Assumed primary parental figure.

3. Not assumed to be a pedophile around kids.

4. Divorce/Family court bias.

5. More likely to get kids in a divorce.

6. Exclusive groups and clubs.

I'm tired of this whole men are evil and have everything argument. It's crap. There's so many more examples.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jucaslucas

I don't know about you guys, but I think this guy is trolling everybody here.

He sounds to much like a stereotypical SJW to be serious.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL this thread. I suppose women shouldn't have to take any class since they NEVER abuse others sexually, right? All men are rapists, but they just don't know it yet? All women are oppressed? Am I doing this right?

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL this thread. I suppose women shouldn't have to take any class since they NEVER abuse others sexually, right? All men are rapists, but they just don't know it yet? All women are oppressed? Am I doing this right?

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next stop.... FEMA re-education camps!